[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you shave your genitals? trim?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: razor-08.jpg (138 KB, 1080x1320) Image search: [Google]
razor-08.jpg
138 KB, 1080x1320
Do you shave your genitals? trim?
>>
Yeah i trim the bush and shave the balls, my package is looking fly.
>>
>>29469141
Trim sometimes. Shaving sounds like it could hurt with some stubble growing back. I don't think it would be worth it to do it.
I also really like some pubic hair on women, bald vaginas are legitimately weird to me
>>
>>29469141
I trim the bush short and shave my balls and shaft. I shave my balls because it feels good but I shave my shaft because it looks and feels gross.
>>
>>29469141
No I'm not a faggot and I don't let other people's beauty standards to dictate whether or not I shave my pubes.

Yes, I am a virgin.
>inb4 some faggot start talking about how no bitch is gonna want me if i have pubes
Fuck off you nigger, I don't care about sex or anything to do with women. My right hand is all I'll ever need.
>>
Trim dick. Shave balls, shaft & asshole.
>>
yeah, it's more comfortable
>>
>>29469141
I trim, and sort of shave my dick and balls occasionally (just so that there are no long hairs) but there's always some blood every time. Not sure how you're supposed to do it right. Who cares anyway. It's just to make fapping go smoother.
>>
I go bald eagle, I prefer it, it adds an extra inch and my gf gives me head more if I do because she loves it, no reason not to

I wear a carrier bag like a nappy and trim it all, then finish up with a razor in the shower
>>
>>29469141
I trim it on the rare occasion that I think I might get laid. Of course, that never ends up panning out.
>>
>>29469278
I shave in the shower and I've never cut myself. You just gotta stretch the skin tight and don't make lateral cuts because that'll just slice your balls.
>>
>tfw I didn't shave my dick until I was about 17
>really hairy person overall, especially on dick
>waited until parents were gone one day
>find big razor, like the kind that cuts head hair
>demolish the jungle on my crotch
>>
i shave all of my body hair because im a cute little fagboy :3c
>>
>shave in the shower
>poor eyesight
>have to guess when all the hair's gone
>usually there's a few left because i can't see them
>>
body hair is fucking cancer
>>
How the fuck do you guys shave your balls? I'm too scared to in case i'll cut them
>>
>>29469502
then don't, just trim it
>>
>>29469502
This. Once I cut the side of my ballsack whilst trying to shave it, and it burned for 3 entire days.
>>
Test test again.
>>
>>29469423
>tfw extremely hairy fagboy
Why must I suffer in this way
>>
>>29469502
Stretch the ball sack so you have a flat bit of skin and then just shave that
>>
>>29469141
I shave my cock/balls and legs cause I think hairy men legs are awful.
Lately I've been hating man shorts too, so I shave but I only wear long pants.>>29469159
>>
>>29469431
Why not just wear your glasses in the shower?
>>
>>29469355
Hey, sounds like good advise anon. I guess I could do it right next time.
>>
I've started epilating my butthair as I hate the feeling of long hair on the cheeks

It hurts like hell
>>
>>29469578
Oh that's a great idea! I'll just see right through the heavy fog on my glasses
>>
no blade is getting close to my sack
>>
>>29469702
Wipe them off on occasion?
>>
>>29469795
>they fog back up instantly because hot shower
>>
>>29469702
You shouldn't take hot showers anyway
>>
>>29469835
I'm not about to freeze my ass off while cleaning myself
>>
>>29469141
I shave everything, my skin down there is smooth and soft as a baby's ass. I do it mainly because pubes make me feel itchy and uncomfortable and I don't wanna be scratching my balls every 5 mins. I also have very little body hair, so it fits in well with that.
>>
>>29469824
>instantly
They wouldn't fog up to the point that your vision without the glasses is better than your vision with the glasses that quickly. It takes at least 10 seconds to fog up that badly. Also, just slow the process down by having slightly cooler water. Or better yet, only do this when trying to get those last few stray hairs shaved off of your hard throbbing dick.

I don't wear glasses, but I am continuing to argue with you for reasons.
>>
>>29469423
pics

also will you be my bf?
>>
>>29469702
turn on the cold water so there won't be any fog, dumbfuck. I go in the shower with my glasses, turn on the cold water, shave, wash, take off my glasses and then turn on the hot water if I feel like it and bathe.
>>
>>29470012
>shaving with cold water
hmm
>>
>>29470012
>shaving with cold water

You owe me a new dick
>>
>>29469392
This is like deforesting the amazon with a hatchet
Did it once because my trimmer was kill, took like 30 minutes
>>
File: Kj82MlJ.jpg (1013 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
Kj82MlJ.jpg
1013 KB, 2560x1920
>>29469975
idk anon, i might want to be your bf...
>>
>>29469141
Yes, I'm completely hairless. Feels nice with panties,
>>
>>29470345
If that actually is you, how do you stay smooth?

What's your shaving regimen?
>>
File: itAB3KG.jpg (910 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
itAB3KG.jpg
910 KB, 1920x2560
>>29470497
mostly im just lucky
i only have real body hair on my legs, arms, armpits, and pubic area
everywhere else is just vellus hairs
ill shave my legs and armpits around every two weeks or so, after that it starts to be noticiable, and just keep my pubes trimmed
ill only completely shave my pubes if i need to
>>
File: 876544.jpg (41 KB, 377x244) Image search: [Google]
876544.jpg
41 KB, 377x244
>>29470345
damn it youre that slut with multiple "bfs" from the lewd thread

why are all gays overly sexual and only interested in flings or ons?
>>
I shave my balls with my safety razor
>>
>>29470626
i would never use the term bf to describe someone whos i did lewd stuff with, it would be disingenuous

im not really looking for a relationship, particularly not an online one
when the right person comes around i would be faithful for them
>>
I mean, I know we're all fucking virgins here, but shit, I shave balls(and armpits) for 2 reasons:
1) It's fucking disgusting and smelly. Why would you fucking have hair there?
2) You never know. People win the lottery. I may get lucky.
>>
>>29469141
Nope, i don't really see the point of manscaping. I like being hairy, and i like my women a bit on the hairy side, so it's all good.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.