[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there ANYTHING on this green earth that is more annoying than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: rage face.jpg (11 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
rage face.jpg
11 KB, 212x238
Is there ANYTHING on this green earth that is more annoying than a white knight/mangina?

>Be in BDSM relationship.
>gf addresses me as 'Master' when in private.
>Heading through the library, each picking some stuff up.
>She comes over to me, says that she's done picking out what she wanted, and yeah, "master" is in there.
>SUDDENLY A WILD NEACKBEARD APPEARS!
>This guy looks to be almost as wide as he is tall, smells funny ,and has what looks like pieces of fish sticking out of his scraggly facial hair.
> fucking bellows that this is no way for an "impeccable lady" should treat any man, and that she's far better than that.
>Also calls me a 'brute' although by this point I was too busy snickering to really make out everything he was saying.
>Just kind of ignore him beyond chuckling, gather up my gf, and walking to check out our books.
>He follows along for a bit, haranguing both of us, before a library lady tells him to be quiet.

It was a weird mix of surreal, horrifying, and hilarious.
>>
File: 1426470219881.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1426470219881.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
>>29469010
More like maybe you shouldn't be such a normal fag who puts his disgusting degenerate fetishes out in public

Pic related: you and your "slave"
>>
>>29469010
There was this one guy who went to my high school, who had a neck beard that looks like pubes, was fat, and would constantly ramble about "the bloodgod." I only ever talked to him to hear the batshit insane stuff that would seep from his mouth. He ended up getting in trouble for straight up punching some kid. Never saw him again after that...
>>
>>29469010
>gf addresses me as 'Master' when in private.
Fucking sweet. Supposedly this can make women really happy... I really couldn't pull it off though (not by a long shot).
>SUDDENLY A WILD NEACKBEARD APPEARS!
Hard to believe that cliches like that exist for real.
Are you pulling this out of your ass anon?
I'm neckbeardy in a lot of ways but I started shaving correctly just because of people like that.
>>
>>29469010
I know a whiteknight type in real life. I think whiteknights are just attempting to be the "nice guy", I really hate that stupid personality type.
>"Hurr durr I'm a nice guy, must defend and protect any womyn whether they like it or not"
>>
File: 1246438581082.jpg (25 KB, 921x606) Image search: [Google]
1246438581082.jpg
25 KB, 921x606
>its an "OP posts his weird fetish fantasy on /r9k/" thread again
>>
>>29469010
>in private.
>the library
Degeneracy knows no bounds.
>>
File: image.png (755 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
755 KB, 640x1136
>>29469086
You're a pillar of salt.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK