[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female here. How do I cuckold my male friend even more? Like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: me and my bf (and the cuck).jpg (39 KB, 370x432) Image search: [Google]
me and my bf (and the cuck).jpg
39 KB, 370x432
Female here. How do I cuckold my male friend even more?

Like how do I lure him into going shopping with me and my boyfriend while he carries my shopping bags and pay for items while me and my boyfriend hold hands? Sometimes he doesn't come if he knows my boyfriend is gonna be there, so I should lure him. Any techniques?

Pic related that's me and my boyfriend with my friendzoned pet serving as my backrest.
>>
>>29469002
Use sex against him. ie.
>"We can't have sex until you do x"

He might call your bluff if he's smart enough
>>
How big's you're boyfriend's dick? Im bigger/better looking than him and you look alright. Lets cuck him too.
>>
stale bait
don't reply you fucking newfags
>>
I am sure this seemed like a great idea as you posted it with the function of a joke and as bait. As it joke, it's not very funny. As bait, it's weak because few here feel sympathy for beta orbiters. Faggots like that bring it on themselves, and it's them who enable women's generally shitty behaviour.

tl;dr - shit thread, you dumb cunt.
>>
this is a good one.
try to make him desire you more first.
be open with him, give him HOPE, hope is the key ingredient.
try to be a little sad and let him cheer you up.
use your stacey powers, and then invite the guy to the shop and stop replying to avoid aswering your bf goes too.
then when he is there he has too comply with you.
make him suffer.
>>
>people taking time to actually reply to this properly
fucking hell
>>
THIS THREAD AGAIN

Not even being original here.
>>
>>29469096
what do you expect, r9k is chock full of newfags
>>
lol i almost feel bad for him
witch bitch gonna lose him if you don't learn kindness
bad never did anyone any good, even bad
>>
File: b8.png (278 KB, 992x994) Image search: [Google]
b8.png
278 KB, 992x994
>>29469002
Fucking cancerous bait. SAGED FUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT. IM SAYING THIS UNIRONICALLY, GET THE FUKIN OUT OF HERE ALREADY.
>>
Guilt is a pretty good tool.

"Look I know you don't like Chad but try to get along, pleeeeeaassse, for meee"

"I know you don't like hanging out as kind of a 3rd wheel but I really want to spend the day at the mall with you but also can't leave Chad at home because...

>two pretty solid choices here-

A) "I'm worried he may cheat on me" (pretty good because it makes things between you and Chad seem rocky so he might have a chance and be more willing to play along for a bit longer) OR B) "it's my only day off (or something along those lines) and I want to hang out with both of you. (back to the guilt well if you like that kinda thing)

ALSO fun tips

Act kinda lowkey but still obvious jelly if he talks about other girls, makes him hold on to hope that you like him

Invite him without telling him Chad will be there unless he outright asks you and even then sometimes it'll still work

This one might go against the first one a bit but it's oddly effective. Ask him stuff about himself, kinda personal things, maybe even sexual stuff if you feel like going there and tell him it's because you are kinda maybe thinking of setting him up with a made up friend or coworker or long lost cousin or some shit. He'll either believe you and become a bit more passive wanting to stay on your good side or slow down on his search of the next bitch to orbit if he thinks you are working for him OR he'll think you are lowkey asking for yourself which accomplishes both of those things with an easy out for you if you need it later.
>>
File: 1437916898154.jpg (81 KB, 1088x847) Image search: [Google]
1437916898154.jpg
81 KB, 1088x847
>Foamer here. How can I appreciate trains even more?
fixed that for you
>>
>>29469002
It's not cuckoldery if you are not dating him.
>>
>>29469002
>>29469002

Keep him hopeful that he might have a chance with you at some point.
Beta orbiters thrive off hope.
Every so often say something that hints at you liking him, it will keep him wrapped around your little finger.

I like what you're doing, keep it up!
Make sure he pays for all of you and your boyfriend's dates too.
>>
>>29469375
haha you are so evilll
>>
>>29469002
Either you are in high school or you are dating a high schooler. I will let the authorities sort it out.
>>
Sage goes in all fields

Dont fall for the bait you fucking newfag cunts
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.