[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hurtful normie phrases
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: minimalist-wallpaper-21.jpg (152 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
minimalist-wallpaper-21.jpg
152 KB, 1920x1080
>"you're a good looking guy, anon!"

>"hey, those girls were looking at you!"

please stop this. 18 yr old KHHV. no girl will touch me or is even remotely interested in me .

fuck off and stop saying this
>>
>>29468930
>18 years old

Don't even worry you faggot just go to a club and kiss a girl of a similar age. That's what I did in your situation
>>
>>29469049
>got to a club
Under 21s aren't allowed in clubs, m8

>>29468930
>minimalist wallpaper
>not a black pixel
>>
>>29468930
>18
Nigger, stfu
>>
File: 1412349916117.jpg (39 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1412349916117.jpg
39 KB, 362x358
"you're a nice guy"

pretty much instant death
>>
>18 yo KHHV
ayyy
no hope fellas, no hope

Also a guy I know keeps telling me he knows the perrfect girl for me. We don't even live in the same city.
The first time I only got her facebook (yes I know I'm a horrible normie for having a fb). He said something like 'this the perfect girl for you anon, oh but she has a bf' And I only have the fb of a girl I don't know irl, no friends in common at all, and of course, I am supposed to get her interest over the facebook chat, since women don't get 40+ PMs on a daily basis
sure thing dumbass
And I never got nothing but her fb address. Now I don't even live in the same city and he keeps doing this.
>>
>>29468930

>those girls are looking at you

what the fuck am i supposed to do faggot, go talk to them just cos they looked at me?
>>
>>29469576
in Europe they can, UK here and 18 is the drinking age
>>
>>29468930
You're just a baby, Anon. Wait another five years and tell me about impossible.
>>
>>29468930

>"what's wrong?"

>"cheer up!"
>>
>>29468930
>KHHV
What does this mean?
>>
>>29471256
underageb& pls go, khhv means kissless hugless handholdless virgin. You'd know if you didn't start browsing this board last week
>>
>>29471304
>You'd know if you didn't start browsing this board last week

It's funny because I did start browsing this board last week.
>>
File: swt.jpg (124 KB, 300x900) Image search: [Google]
swt.jpg
124 KB, 300x900
>>29471341
>>29471256
FUCKING NORMIES THEY CAN'T EVEN READ BEFORE POSTING JESUS CHRIST THEY ARE NO T EVEN TRYING TO MAKE UP FOR THE BIG SHITTY NORMIES THEY ARE.
>>
>>29471052
That's legitimately what they want you to do. Just go over and talk to them because they're "interested" in you
>>
>>29468930
>18 years old

Anon, you're just a puppy, a defeatist little puppy.
>>
>18 yr old
kys you whiny faggot
>>
File: timh.gif (920 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
timh.gif
920 KB, 245x230
>just start lifting, going out, have you tried talking to people? maybe if you stopped acting autistic... etc. etc.
>>
>"You just need confidence!"

Yeah and poor people just need more money.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.