[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mental Illness Tier Chart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: mental_illness_chart_V2.png (48 KB, 752x1044) Image search: [Google]
mental_illness_chart_V2.png
48 KB, 752x1044
Here is the fixed chart. Much better than that meme one.

I am a neurotypical graduate student training to become a psychologist. You won't find a more reasonable and accurate chart. I am not a robot. I merely spend my time working with all kinds of mentally ill people.

Thoughts?
>>
This is dumb
You're dumb
>>
File: 1464628288212.jpg (89 KB, 540x705) Image search: [Google]
1464628288212.jpg
89 KB, 540x705
>>29468796
How is one supposed to know if they have Dysthymia or major depression? Theres no real bench mark to base it off of.
>>
>>29468796
yes, you're right; males with BPD are pretty much the worst people in the world
>>
>>29468796
kek, first time I saw it. Pretty neat.

Really mean to the LGBTs but that's what we do here apparently.

>I merely spend my time working with all kinds of mentally ill people.
And study them online...
>>
>>29468796
I have Asperger's and I agree with the chart
>>
>>29468796
This is a fucking disgustingly ugly chart and very hard to understand at first glance. Get good at basic design principles.
>>
Two threads later and people are STILL pretending OCD isn't a meme for tumblr girls and normies
toppest of keks
>>
>>29469124
>very hard to understand at first glance
>he can't read from left to right
do you have eyeballs?
>>
>>29468796
BPD is a god-tier mental illness, especially if you're prescribed seroquel. I can literally sleep away my troubles with medication and enjoy the staggering highs afterwards.
>>
>>29469182
BPD is borderline personality disorder, not bi-polar
>>
>>29468796
i have no official diagnosis but i'm getting almost 100% schizoid in every test of this kind, combined with 80% avoidant, negativistic and depressive.
>>
File: 1438742311416.jpg (962 KB, 2400x1720) Image search: [Google]
1438742311416.jpg
962 KB, 2400x1720
>>29469140
>paint tier image with next to no formatting outside of thick black lines

Yeah dude SO easy to read did you go to design school !? Teach me!

It isn't hard to format something that is appealing to the eyes. If you're going to make OC, don't make it look like a fucking primary school classroom's group project. There is little uniformity, colours that don't contrast well and it looks like fucking trash.

Pic related is shit for different reasons but it blows yours out of the fucking water for design. If you want your image to have longevity, make it look nice you flaming autist.
>>
>>29469307
jesus christ, do you have a limp wrist as well?
>>
>Normies can have these diagnoses and go through their lives happily
>Dysthymia

lol
>>
>>29469613
It's literally mild depression faggot.
>>
>>29469645

Yeah, with the same comorbidity and persistent emotionless state.

Daft prick
>>
>>29469139
omgggg I hate it when things are out of order xd =/= real OCD faggot kys

Real OCD is something like this...
>thought crosses mind about peeing on a public trashcan
>can't stop obsessing over the idea
>panic
>eventually give in and piss on it
>get arrested
>>
>>29468796
Your humor about gender dysphoria ruines the whole thing fag. You made it a meme with that shit. And you being a psych major makes this bait too weak.

>schizoaffective bipolar type 1
>>
>>29469715
That's called Autism you fucking idiot
>>
>>29469798
>doesn't know the difference between bipolar I and II
>doesn't know what schizoaffective is
gg no re
>>
>>29469838
I was actually diagnosed as schizoafffective bipolar type one. They said it like that, and added that the bipolar part was to be tagged on the end or something.
>>
>Normies can have these diagnoses and go through their lives happily
>histrionic personality disorder
>histrionic
>personality
>disorder

lel. And GAD more severe than histrionic and narcissistic? What?
>>
>>29469307
The mouse matches me quite well
>>
>>29469067
We aren't all bad anon, I promise.
>>
File: POOP IN MY PEEHOLE.jpg (382 KB, 2417x1657) Image search: [Google]
POOP IN MY PEEHOLE.jpg
382 KB, 2417x1657
HERE'S A 'THOUGHT'...... You didn't put very much thought into this... With the exception bipolar and schizoaffective disorder ( the only two actual Organic Psychiatric Disorders on Earth), everything listed on this stupid irrelevant chart is nothing more than a series of behavioral disorders... There's absolutely no connection between behavioral disorders and actual psychiatric disorders...

Also, the APA stopped recognizing borderline personality disorder in 2010... Even when they did recognize it, it still wasn't a psychiatric disorder...

Behavioral anomalies are simply matters of people 'acting out', to compensate or deal with what they have perceived as unresolved trauma, which could be anything from their childhood... Not necessarily actual traumatic events, as most people tend to perceive their own personal experiences to be overly traumatic comma because humans are narcissistic self-serving pieces of shit... I believe that's why they stopped recognizing borderline personality this order... Technically, it would mean every human on this planet would receive a diagnosis at any given moment...

You're not very educated are you?... I imagine if I threw together a series of jumbled up catch phrases and erroneous terminology that sounded like I was familiar with all the technical jargon On Any Given subject, you would buy it at face value, and try to extrapolate and some kind of political statement about this week repeated predictable sub categorization of the human race, with your trendy little catch phrases and cute nicknames...

The ONLY notable facet of your predictable, thoroughly unimaginative, effeminate little trendy bitch robot 'normie' 'chad' parroted routine :

Most of You seem to be patting each other on the backs for not being able to score with women, telling yourself 'why even bother', while you fixate on black dick and handsome white male models named Chad....

They have another name for this Behavior : OVERT CLOSET HOMOSEXUALITY
>>
>>29468796
You're a grad student training to become a psychologist and you think women with BPD should kill themselves? People like you suck, full offense.
>>
>>29470674
>namefag writes something retarded

I'm shocked.
>>
>>29469058
dysthymia is defined as a mild and persistent depression
>>
>>29468796
Where does substance abuse disorder/substance dependency fall?
>>
>>29468796
I have GAD and it is a meme disorder if you are a woman. As a man though its caused my normally controllable depression to become worse. Ive resorted to drugs (xanax mostly) to help and i have almost been forcefully put in a hospital. I think.it belongs in the gray area.
>>
>>29468796
Histrionic whores are the most disgusting tier people I ever met. They should be in the category of dangerous to others and to be gassed to death.
>>
Fairly relevant so I'll ask here
if I have compulsive tendencies is it a good idea to force myself to stop? I feel like I could consciously will myself to stop but my unconscious mind just screams to fucking do it. Basically if I force myself to quit doing it will it eventually go away, or explode into something more severe later down the line?
>>
File: 1372381502893b.jpg (11 KB, 181x177) Image search: [Google]
1372381502893b.jpg
11 KB, 181x177
>gender dysphoria at the very bottom
>>
File: 1458374893007.png (176 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458374893007.png
176 KB, 1280x720
>>29470753
>29470753
Fuck yourself, you anonymously uneducated sexual, social, & financial failure...

( if I was as much of a failure and embarrassment as you I would also want to remain anonymous )

*tells my wife to make me dinner and grins as I revel in the fact you wake up alone EVERY GOD DAMN MORNING*

( and you always will )

LOL blow me, Sassypants
>>
File: 1465049929798.jpg (69 KB, 414x414) Image search: [Google]
1465049929798.jpg
69 KB, 414x414
>>29468796
>tfw SEVERE IMPACT
>>
>>29468796
where is social anxiety disorder
>>
>>29472591
He's right though. All you've said is your perspective on mental issues, then defined rhetoric to make yourself seem educated. You most likely haven't studied things like OCD, Major Depressive Disorder or Autism, or even APD. It's very ignorant and moronic to state that these are about "acting out" and cannot be observed on a neurological level.

Either way, it sounds like your original comment was just you sperging over the fact that these are described as "mental illness" instead of "mental issues" or behavioral issues. Semantics mean nothing when it comes to their validity, so it was pretty pointless.
>>
>>29468796
this is retarded

major depressive is episodic, by definition it goes away and you turn back into a normie within a couple years at most. dysthymia is permanent, your life sucks forever.
>>
>>29468796
Aw, shit. High Impact?

>Major Depressive Disorder
>Avoidant PD

WAKE ME UP
>>
just move depersonalization/derealization to tumblr tier and it will be golden
>>
>>29470674
You never fail to amuse me
>>
highest impact tier y'all! bipolar type 2.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.