[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today was my first step into stopping being a nice guy stigma.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
Today was my first step into stopping being a nice guy stigma. In my uni class, some girl said several stupid things, I gathered some courage and proved her wrong in an unapologetic tone, she hates me now and a couple of guys asked me if I hadn't been a little rough with her.

Is this how alphas do things right?
>>
autist <-- nice guy --> alpha

Do you know the Ring Parable from Nathan the Wise. The point is that it's only clear which way you chose in the future, and depends solely on if you regularly get your dick wet or not
>>
>>29468741

no, this is how insecure people do things wrong

you're trying too hard to be something you're not
>>
If you disagree with her, and are in the appropriate situation to challenge her on them, then yeh go ahead.
Just dont be autistic
>>
No, you're being a know it all beta asshole, who no one likes.
>>
>>29468741
Girls wont see you as a chad if you do this, or even as a attractive guy, but for the first time they'll actually see you as a person, not as a doormat, which is a much better place to be atleast.

Godspeed anon.
>>
Yeah it takes a lot of balls to go head to head with a college girl.
>>
File: 1466466040201.jpg (202 KB, 750x710) Image search: [Google]
1466466040201.jpg
202 KB, 750x710
>>29468741
Being honest with yourself, was it the kind of class where you're supposed to challenge each other like that? Like PHILO, POLSCI, GOV, etc. Or if a class-wide discourse was already opened up by the prof.

If you challenged her in a setting where it's more or less acceptable, albeit not very common, then yes you done good. Or at least okay, and a the very least your prof will like you more, profs always like it when class livens up with a debate.

If it was English or something and you guys were trying to analyze some text, then arguing about that kind of thing is bad. Even if they say dumb shit, their interpretations aren't up for debate or challenge.
>>
>>29469462
>>29468868

basically just look at these for your answer OP.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.