[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some essential robotcore games? CS:GO is probably THE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: 1460130353221.jpg (69 KB, 666x527) Image search: [Google]
1460130353221.jpg
69 KB, 666x527
What are some essential robotcore games? CS:GO is probably THE first one that comes to mind (based on those who post their IDs tons of robots play it), surely there are others. Overwatch is another I've noticed lots of people here play.
>>
Silent Hill 4: The Room
>>
I strictly play harvest moon 64
it's easy to escape and clear my mind playing this
>>
Most rougelikes seem robot tier.

I recommend unreal world if you like survival, Dungeon crawl stone soup if you want a more traditional dungeon crawling strategy game.
>>
kirby
i can't stand playing games anymore but kirby is comfy
>>
>>29468612
>cs:go
>overwatch
Stop fucking forcing your normie games here. Everyone knows MMORPG and endless grind is the robot genre.
>>
>>29468751
Which is your favorite?

Robobot was the first game I was able to complete in at least a year, I can't even remember the game I finished before then.
>>
>>29468836
i ordered robobot yesterday in order to play during summer break
i only have 2 kirby games: 20th anniversary (with old kirby games) and return to dream land, both on wii
i don't played every games in the 20th collection so i can't have a clear idea of the best one

so robobot planet is worth?
>>
>>29468927
Robobot is very good, the gimmick sections actually have more gameplay to them than "press B to win" as in RTDL. You should check out Triple Deluxe if you like Robobot, most say it's not as good, but it's still great.
>>
File: 1445616231699.png (207 KB, 600x453) Image search: [Google]
1445616231699.png
207 KB, 600x453
CS and Overwatch...

really..

I mean I knew most people here were only pretending to be robots but I had no idea you were all so normie.
>>
>multiplayer
>robot
Literally any game can be a robot game so long as it's primarily singleplayer. CS:GO practically requires you to socialize at a fairly competent level to git gud and everybody and their mothers plays fucking Overwatch.
>>
Is speedrunning games considered a robotic activity?
>>
>>29468612
Robots are often nintendrones
>>
If you post your steam ID you are not a robot.
Multi-player games?? Who the fuck plays those but kids?
>>
>>29469089
basically? normalfags with they normie friends
>>
Closed milsim ARMA groups
>>
>>29469051
no, it is autistic but no robot
the same with "i play pokemon for strategy", playing fps or other foolishness
>>
>>29469051
Most definitely famalamborghini
>>
>>29469089
Fighting games are all I can play because depression inhibits me from playing much else. With fighting I can pick up and play for an hour (my max) and drop it until I play it again, nearly every other sort of modern game requires a different sort of investment.
>>
>>29469134
>autistic but no robot
What is the difference if you don't mind my asking?
>>29469138
I assumed it was since it was so autistic to play the same game over 4 or 5 times a day.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (306 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
306 KB, 1920x1080
i have clocked up about 90hrs and i haven't got bored of it yet
>>
>>29469134
poor b8 0/8
>>
STALKER series.
Every other character is a robot in its own fashion.
>>
Path of Exile is good. If you liked Diablo 2, it's basically Diablo 2. However, if you have a bad internet connection (packet loss), or live in a country with bad internet infrastructure, don't even try it.
>>
>>29469388
This is very true.
For some reason normies hate STALKER, or just can't enjoy it. I think it's because it doesn't hold your hand, and it's pretty difficult.
>>
I'm currently playing 7 days to die in single player and building a house and growing stuff in my garden. It's so nice, I built an entire little workshop area in the backyard and a moat to keep the zombies out and I made a farm next to it.

Wish I had someone to play with. :(
>>
>>29468665
I don't play it anymore, but HM64 was one of my childhood games. So comfy. Harvest Moon is truly the best combo of comfy and autism in one game. Shame HMDS was broken as shit, didn't stop me from playing it for years though.
>>
Runescape?
And it's lesser-known modern clone-hybrid Project Gorgon.
Also Mortal Online, that game's robot for sure.
>>
Minecraft
>inb4 normie/autism/other buzzwords and insults
I played the same world for about an hour a day for 4-5 years. It looks like some grand shit that's built with mods/third party programs and posted to youtube, but it's all right clicked into existence and just sitting on my hard drive.

Also, fucking around with redstone in creative mode. Doing that shit for long enough and inventing new shit over the years makes you feel like a genius.
>tfw I went from dicking around with logic gates to building a calendar that shows the current time of day on a face clock and counts the complete moon cycles
>tfw it has enough memory in it to count the in-game years for a few irl years without the memory overflowing and counting back to zero
>>
>>29469834
Could you post a screenshot of some of your stuff please?
>>
>>29469633
i wish project gorgon pulled through a little more than i was hoping
>>
I see a lot of you guys in tf2. In fact I was pocket healing a hacker from /pol/ yesterday.
>>
File: mbwb.jpg (57 KB, 339x470) Image search: [Google]
mbwb.jpg
57 KB, 339x470
my only friends:

>Lord Nizar
>Lord Lezalit
>Tribune Bunduk
>Lady Matheld
>Lady Deshavi
>Lady Ymira
>Lord Ryis

they helped me conquer all of calradia
>>
>>29470801
forgot the grand and uptight

>Lord Alayen
>>
>>29469035
>socialize
"2 catwalk 1's lit" isn't socializing you stupid faggot.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.