[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do people manage to hook up thanks to tinder or other apps?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1465692575485.jpg (33 KB, 379x214) Image search: [Google]
1465692575485.jpg
33 KB, 379x214
How do people manage to hook up thanks to tinder or other apps?
can you guys just give me examples of how it's supposed to happen, or how it happened for you?
it's just such a foreign concept for me... I need help with this
thanks
>>
File: 1457059725250.jpg (99 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1457059725250.jpg
99 KB, 700x700
>being a normie
>having sex
>>
As far as I'm aware, you swipe right on a girl you find attractive and if she swipes right on you it makes a match. At that point you're supposed to read her description and find her interests and shit. Then you message her and talk to her. This will end when you finally get her to go on a date with you (or she unmatches you), at which point it's the usual date stuff.
>>
>>29468488
1. be attractive

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot

Read the article: only 1 out of 6 men who use tinder get pussy from it, but 5 out of 6 women get dick from it.

1/6 of men are getting 5/6 of the women. That means that 5/6 of men (you and me) have to share the 1/5 (ugliest) women.

Western civilization has ended.
>>
>>29468759
>Western civilization has ended.

Allahu Akbar, let it all burn
>>
>>29469382
I partly support ISIS just to watch the world lose its shit.
>>
>>29468488
Think about tinder and dating as a game.

You have to possess the right equip and skill points for getting some stuff attracted.

Women like ripped guys, rich guys, dominant guys and egoistical guys.

If you can display those values, you will get female pussy. They are just meat holes with bestial instints. You can do it, faggot.
>>
>>29469793
Pro tip: the Egotistical build is the hardest to run as it has to be played in the correct way, or it just hurts your chances and is counter productive.
>>
I just talked to girls didn't give a fuck and made it clear I wanted to get with them, worse case scenerio just stop talking to them, eventually maybe grab coffee then later try to fuck em
>>
>tfw Chads and Staceys only have to swipe right on a mobile application to have sex
>meanwhile we rot in our apartments while Sarah would rather fuck her dog than fuck us
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.