[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does the Internet try to guilt-trip guys like me? Women either
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Why does the Internet try to guilt-trip guys like me? Women either ignored me or mistreated me my whole life, and I feel as if I am deserved the luxury of avoiding them as "revenge".

Yet apparently, I am expected to "MAN UP" and "BE A REAL MAN" now that I'm 24, and Chad is pumping and dumping sluts like there's no tomorrow.

I am going to keep avoiding women, but why am I expected to save them or some shit? I get angry now when they give me attention.
>>
>>29468277

Bump for exposure, fuck.
>>
>>29468277
Duuude take it easy. I'm pissed to. The whole alpha/beta dynamic is shit. Women planned that long in advance; that they would party and live hedonistically in their 20s before settling down with a provider in their 30s for an easy life. I also don't intend to play into this, but always be open minded. There might be nice girls out there, just don't fall their cunty lies. Not sure marriage will ever make any sense though. I'll probably just try to get ordinary relationships forever I guess. Women have jobs now, they don't REALLY need me. They will always be fine.
>>
>>29468456

You sound like a fucking faggot, You are trying to casually guilt trip me into serving women. Get cancer, faggot.
>>
>>29468495
>serving
kek, no
C'mon, if you don't get married, you're safe.
You just walk out if it doesn't work out.
It's probably the only way it can be done nowadays.
If you don't want anything to do with women, I'm definitively NOT guilt tripping you.
You owe them nothing.
Don't freak out because I told you to have an open mind. It's always a good thing. Just don't let them manipulate you (and they'll try).
>>
>>29468689

Stop saging my thread you massive faggot. You are insisting I play the game but not let them trick me and I already said in the OP I am avoiding them. All I am wondering is WHY the onus is on me and guys like me to save these cunts when the cunts were always either rude to us or ignored us. Fucking cunts. What a bunch of sluts and whores. I want to piss on them right now.
>>
>>29468277
lmao what a whiney little babby
>>
>>29468819
>Stop saging my thread you massive faggot.
Dude I pretty much always sage because I post in threads that are shit. It doesn't do anything, it just makes it NOT bump. If you reply, it'll bump.

Yeah, women lead on men and want their resources. It's social engineering too, it makes men work harder. You don't have to do it though. People will judge you but there's really no justification for it, they're wrong. Arguably adults have a responsibility to have families, but society is making it unbearable, so screw it. We're not to blame.
>>
>>29468901

Go kill yourself. In the most painful way possible. I'm not going to "man up" after taking all this abuse just so you cunts can be happy. Fuck you.

>>29468905

You have no reason to sage my fucking thread. This thread has no reason to be considered shit. I'm just waiting for all the Tumblr, Leddit and /pol/ tier faggots and sluts to come in here and prove my OP narrative correct.
>>
>>29468277
I am with you OP.

These cunts don't deserve the likes of you and me.

We are better than them and we should be happy to persuade whatever we want.

The >tfwnogf has to stop so we robots can actually show our revolution.
Our revolution doesn't need to be with massive attacks but it should be psychologically.

It is time that the women try to PUA us and pander us while we just sit back and have them orbit us.

The female birth rate has started to rise more than the male birth rate.

We should teach the future generation to not give into the female and let the females fight between themselves for the alpha beta status.

It is now our age to sit back and take care of ourselves while the cunts work their asses off.

This is what they wanted, this is what they'll get.
>>
>>29468277
OP it gets much worse. When women start coming unto you the older you get and reject them they act completely shocked and get extremely angry. Especially if you tell them you refuse to date single mothers. It gets worse with age. I know from experience.
>>
>>29469179
the more they tear and get frustatred the better.
>>
File: smv_curve1.jpg (69 KB, 1040x510) Image search: [Google]
smv_curve1.jpg
69 KB, 1040x510
Never marry or give sluts the time of day. We were born immersed in a femcentric society.

By the next generation, there will be a shift back towards a more masculine social climate. But our generation is stuck with single moms and liberated women gassed up with feel good bullshit by the sisterhood.
>>
>>29469256
full offense but this is bullshit
>>
>>29469282
reality hits hard faggot
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.