[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What games do you robots play? i wanna play something but can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 1466605308580.jpg (6 KB, 145x145) Image search: [Google]
1466605308580.jpg
6 KB, 145x145
What games do you robots play? i wanna play something but can't get hooked on anything
>>
Been playing Dark Souls pretty much non-stop for the last two weeks solid. Just collected the he lordsouls and now stuck on Artorias.

>inb4 casual or bad at games

Yeah, yeah, I know.
>>
>>29468265
Dark souls is one of my favourite games but its become a meme game and now everyone shitposts about it with that out of the way

How are you finding the game?
What sort of build are you currently running?
What platform are you playing on?
>>
Disgaea 2
That gladiator game for psp
>>
>>29468195
If you like souls games or melee orientated games in general you should try playing Severance:Blade of Darkness
>>
File: .jpg (58 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
58 KB, 960x960
>>29468195
i'm on last case in Ace Attorney, playing on 3DS
you should try NES and SNES games if you don't mind oldschool difficulty, most of them are really fun
>>
Play Squad with me desu senpai
>>
Been playing prototype for a couple months since I almost died from some health shit.
Its satisfying as fuck parkouring around manhattan and eating everything. The way they did the military in the game made it pretty fun too. Theres a sequel but I don't think my computer can handle it so I'm just playing the first one fucking around and running and stuff until I get tired of it.
>>
Been playing overwatch (competitive comes out real soon), WoW and sc2. been fun man
>>
>>29468397
have you played Just Cause 2?
>>
>>29468590
Nah I wanted to but my comp a shit.
>>
File: Duck_Game_Artwork_4.jpg (319 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Duck_Game_Artwork_4.jpg
319 KB, 1920x1080
Duck Game is really fun
>>
>>29468195
Ffxiv.
It makes me feel wanted.
>>
File: fuck yeah engineering.jpg (55 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
fuck yeah engineering.jpg
55 KB, 500x375
>>29468195
Engineering games.
>>
If you live in Europe, I'll play Dota 2 with you. If you've never tried it before, I don't mind teaching you how to play.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197983809594
>>
old school runescape and neetdom go hand in hand
>>
File: 1465012384211.gif (47 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1465012384211.gif
47 KB, 250x194
>>29468195
Path of exile, old school runescape, dungeon fighter online, maplestory sometimes
>>
File: BvG8cle.jpg (386 KB, 2712x2712) Image search: [Google]
BvG8cle.jpg
386 KB, 2712x2712
Oldschool Runescape if you're okay with grinding stuff and have alot of time. Rust is also great once you get past trough the raging phase and die 5000 times , but once you get a hang of it it's super fun.
>>
Been playing fallout 4 which is fucking shit and a bit of civ 5 and overwatch
>>
>>29468312
Not him but i've been playing DS2

I love/hate the game. It has such an awful level design, bonfire placement and too many generic knights with swords but I still find it more enjoyable than DS1 Post-Anor Londo.

I'm playing with my Thor build using a hammer and lighting miracle spells (Sunlight, Great & Normal Lighting Spear, Heavenly Thunder and Sunlight Blade)

Playing on PC. Sometimes I feel the Xbox/PS3 community is better since I rarely can invade someone.
>>
>>29468195
Thea: the Awakening
Renowned Explorers
Anno 2205 (It's shit)
>>
Has anyone tried mighty no 9? It's looks good but I don't know about 20$ good.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.