[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TAKEN FROM THE OTHER THREAD ON /POL/: Brit /pol/s listen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: brexit.png (88 KB, 470x379) Image search: [Google]
brexit.png
88 KB, 470x379
>TAKEN FROM THE OTHER THREAD ON /POL/:
Brit /pol/s listen -

I only just realised this - you HAVE TO VOTE AT THE POLLING STATION YOU WERE ASSIGNED TO

Mine is just over the road, but I noticed deep in a BBC article that you have to go to the right polling booth.

Funny thing is - loads of my Remain fag colleagues were talking to me about "yeah I'll pop to the polling booth near work later", which I sort of assumed was true, but it's not.

So yeah, make sure you get to the right fucking place!!!!

I guarantee shit loads of inexperienced Remain retards will go to the wrong place and not bother voting at all :^) in the fucking bag boys
>>
bumping for visibility

bot needs to Leave
>>
File: 3d3.png (28 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
3d3.png
28 KB, 853x543
>>29468021
Remember autists, neetbucks could go up because the turks/allahuakbars who show up here looking to work and end up claiming benefits because they can't find work are taking your neetbucks.
>>
>>29468021
You fags aren't going to leave the EU.

Because the EU is for fags. You're not cool enough to be a lone wolf like Ireland.
>>
>>29468187
>Ireland
Ireland is in the EU too you faggot, it's also MORE integrated than the UK as it doesn't even have it's own currency anymore

I've been baited I know but FUCK YOU
>>
>>29468021
How fucking retarded are you?

You should have known that literally ten years before you even had the right to vote.
>>
>>29468187
T. Plastic Paddy
>>
>>29468187
>>29468220
Unfortunately, he's right. We Irish are far more cucked than the British.
>>
>>29468467
I hope we'll see you on the other side, brother
>>
>>29468467
You must resist Paddy, our time has come and yours will soon.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.