[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doctor Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: aaaw.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
aaaw.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>And how many sexual partners have you had, anon?
>N..N...N...None
>Nine? Nine is a very normal number. Nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
File: 1390090171011.jpg (99 KB, 620x676) Image search: [Google]
1390090171011.jpg
99 KB, 620x676
>>29467990
you're not just memeing me, are you?
>>
>>29467990
>Nine? That's quite a low number for people your age. You don't have a negative attitude towards sex, do you?
>>
File: 1463423759810.jpg (81 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463423759810.jpg
81 KB, 500x500
When I went to the gynecologist for the first time at age 20 the nurse who was prepping me had to call in the doctor because she ran into something she didn't recognize right away. Apparently the nurse never saw a hymen before and freaked the fuck out.
>>
>>29468071
How old are you now
Do you still have your hymen
>>
>>29468071
confirmed roastie nurse
>>
>>29467990
When I went they asked you on a form that you were supposed to fill yourself. When she came to hand it to me, she took a good look at me, and pre-filled 0 for that question before giving it to me.
t-thanks
>>
>Handed pre-appointment form
>Question 4: Have you alcohol or cocaine in the last month? (Check Yes or No)

WTF. It was only one answer you could give and not specify which drug you used.
>>
I work reception at a medical practice, if you want to ask a question shoot.
>>
>>29468554
Why would you specify which drug you used?
They're clearly asking you about alcohol and cocaine.
Did you use alcohol or cocaine in last month?
Yes?
Tick yes.
No?
Tick no.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.