[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it women that are irredeemable, or is it me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1462495844053.png (699 KB, 599x858) Image search: [Google]
1462495844053.png
699 KB, 599x858
Is it women that are irredeemable, or is it me?
>>
>>29467725
Why are her tits pink and she gets blush? Isn't the male water darker because it is colder?
>>
>>29467725
I know a gal who's a tomgirl who is a misogynist who can't stand other girls and prefers to hang around guys, but she's borderline narcissistic.

I dunno man.
>>
>>29467725
whats the picture with the little arrow supposed to be?
>>
>>29467725
Normies are totally irredeemable (or maybe it's us)

It's just that normalfags make up a bigger percentage of the female population than they do of the male population.
>>
>>29467771
>>29467863
I didn't make the image
>>
>>29467863
It's earth seen from a probe I don't remember the name off. It's the furthest "selfie" of our planet. Can't remember what the image is called but it's pretty famous.
>>
>>29467725
Honestly it's both. For everyone.
>>
>>29467863
earth from voyager probe
>>
robots pretend thinking about this nonsense in the shower makes them deep. the image is just showing how big of tryhards robots are.
>>
>>29467725
Oh thats nice
Men think about children when they shower
>>
File: 1465849714284.jpg (22 KB, 480x311) Image search: [Google]
1465849714284.jpg
22 KB, 480x311
>>29468328

He's a big fan of Schopenhauer
>>
>>29468328
Why are you here though? You have to go back
>>
>>29467725

That image IS accurate though. Women are children that, obviously, are nowhere near "equal" to men at all. They are incredibly simple minded, all they really care about is vanity, social approval and Chad Thundercock.
>>
its you senpai desu
>>
>>29468422
but the image shows a man being a tryhard and a woman being honest
>>
>>29468437
What does tryhard mean in this context, exactly? How can one be tryhard in the privacy of their own bathroom? They're both being honest
>>
>>29467725
Walrus Elephant Quail Dog [Spoiler]Where[/Spoiler] Snake Fox Zebra Tortoise [Spoiler]do[/Spoiler] Aardvark Emu Owl Newt [Spoiler]you[/Spoiler] Tapir Sloth Crocodile Yak [Spoiler]think[/Spoiler][Spoiler]we[/Spoiler] Bison Meerkat Dolphin Otter [Spoiler]are?[/Spoiler] Parrot Tarantula Iguana Frog
>>
what is the orange line?
>>
>>29468437

It also proves that the concept of women being "equal" to men, "gender equality" is a fucking myth. Men do everything, even the thinking. Women just whine, complain and take what men give them. Women are literally the inferior sex and I don't see why so many deluded people cannot accept that these days.
>>
Just going to drop this juxtaposition here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrLequ6dUdM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2gy1Evb1Kg
The descriptions even link to eachother
>>
>>29468437
>tryhard
Care to explain your b8?
>>
>>29467863
The pale blue dot image. its the Earth from voyager 1
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.