[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Answer me this r9k, how the hell are you supposed to get over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1462202136911.jpg (17 KB, 705x663) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462202136911.jpg
17 KB, 705x663
Answer me this r9k, how the hell are you supposed to get over an ex?
She made a pretty big impact in my life and no matter what I do, I can't stop thinking about her. Litteraly everything makes me think about her.
Any tips or suggestions that aren't killing myself?
>>
>dude just go out and meet someone else lmao

But really you just wait and wait until it doesn't hurt anymore but that can take years

>t. somehow had a girlfriend for 3 years, talked about marriage, where we wanted our lives to go together, and one day she literally says I love you but I'm not in love with you and wouldn't talk to me again, still hurts 4 years later
>>
>>29467042
I mean, I'm trying to meet new girls, when I do, theres an initial kick of excitement about getting to be close, then after a couple of days it dies down and just fades.
>>
>>29467042
I guess that its also the feeling of no one else will ever mean the same to me
>>
File: crushed.jpg (30 KB, 313x313) Image search: [Google]
crushed.jpg
30 KB, 313x313
1. Realize that there is nothing special about this girl
2. Realize that western women are indoctrinated whore.
3. Viddya.
>>
you're not old enough to be on this board harold

you can use other people as a buffer to help you feel better. eventually you meet a nice new girl and your energy gets concentrated on the new girl, allowing your old feelings to subside and become something easier to manage. it's hard because there's not much else going on around you. my advice is to go out and meet people, any people, although i know it's not that easy, but you're not as much of a robot as you think.

now run along before you get underageb&
>>
File: 1437470298778.jpg (66 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1437470298778.jpg
66 KB, 460x276
I know what you are talking about. I wish I had a solution. It's been a year, I love her the same as ever. The only thing keeping me sane is that I can kill myself if it gets too bad.
>>
ROASTIE SLUTS RREEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29466968
Please tell me more, OP
also I love limmy too
>get tae fuck
>>
Thas righ' its a killogramm o steew. Because steew, is heavier than feath'rs
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.