[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tripfag discussion general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: cutie.jpg (65 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
cutie.jpg
65 KB, 500x375
who is hack blastard and why do I keep seeing people post about him

also 50m54n

why the fuck are people using names on an anonymous imageboard? im new here and not familiar with your e-celebs
>>
File: 1461081267139.jpg (755 KB, 975x1462) Image search: [Google]
1461081267139.jpg
755 KB, 975x1462
so we can receive the praise and adulation we deserve for the quality content we contribute ;^)
>>
OP here, can someone list them put and describe them. I want to know now, I don't feel like learning about them later, wanna know who to filter
>>
>>29467007
>OP here, can someone list their cock sizes and describe them. I want to know now, I don't feel like learning about them later, wanna know which trips I want to blow
fixed that for ya
>>
>>29467051
>>29466957
why do you have to show up and fucking ruin the thread you obnoxious attentionwhore? god damn, stroke your ego off in my blind spot you fuck, filtered.
>>
>>29466889
hack is a hipocrite who shat on every skype, face post, and trap thread for a while then decided he was gonna make /soc/ tier threads

50m54n is an alchoholic who has nothing better to do late night than drink his ass off and post his face here and on /soc/ at the same time
>>
>>29466957
>>29467051
fuck off Samson; you've been here for years and you've been cancer for years
>>
>>29467124
what about all the others
>>
I don't know a single tripfag and I'm happy about that, not one name rings a bell in my head and I've been stuck here since 2008

By acknowledging their existence and recognising them you're giving them exactly what they want, just let them shout at the wind
>>
>>29467093
He propably made the thread.
>>
File: file.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
file.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29466889
Tell me. Who is that cutie?
>>
>>29467567
first name chad's
last name fucktoy
>>
I thought about becoming a tripfag.

Just so someone would notice me for once.

Just so I felt like someone besides my parents know I exist.

But I see how much hate they get, and I decided I'd rather continue being alone and invisible.
>>
Sup loosers ;3
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.