[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a bot? What should I say now? Nobody has ever called
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: QuickMemo+_2016-06-22-14-39-44.png (91 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2016-06-22-14-39-44.png
91 KB, 540x960
Is this a bot? What should I say now? Nobody has ever called me cute before.
>>
>>29466770
Don't sperg out. Ask about interests
>>
>>29466770
Keep talking to her, and post the chat man, I love seeing robots fail, or rarely succeed.
Do it!
>>
Dood she wants to fugg. Ask her to fugg u
>>
But seriously, show me her bio. Maybe i can come up e ith something funny and/or witty to say about it.

Btw, don't complement girls looks on these dating sites. You'll stand out more if you don't, and she won't think you're as into her, which might make her more interested.
>>
>>29466770
no more compliments even though it seemed promising. time to talk to her like a normal person then ask her out to lunch or something do it do it do i tdootiudt
>>
I'm experienced at this so trust me. Reply with a statement on how much you love Eagles. Say they make you wish for a better tomorrow
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2016-06-22-15-35-26.png (303 KB, 375x667) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2016-06-22-15-35-26.png
303 KB, 375x667
>>29467553
Save me robot
>>
>>29467709
>vegan
It annoys me so much that every fucking vegan always has to say this.
>>
>>29467709
If you're younger than her ask if she works in education because she is into younger guys.
>>
>>29467758
If I already know she works in education. Why would I ask her if she works in education? I am the same age.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.