[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can blame genetics, or Chad's unfair advantage, or bullying,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: k25YZi.jpg (33 KB, 534x316) Image search: [Google]
k25YZi.jpg
33 KB, 534x316
You can blame genetics, or Chad's unfair advantage, or bullying, or autism, or your parents all you want.

It's your fault. It's entirely your fault.

I don't like you, you don't deserve advice from me.

Your little contrarian brain needs to wrap itself around the fact that if you didn't spend 19 hours a day in front of a glowing screen, maybe it could be better.

But you're a little cuck slave to digital media. A little cuck goyim netslave. Kill yourselves.
>>
Hey, learning the net got me a pretty good job and that money made me free. Can't argue with that.
>>
>>29466578
sure is spooky in here
>>
>>29466578
>says the faggot on 4chan
>>
>Went to uni
>work full time and have done for 2 years now
>regularly go to bars and nightclubs
>go gym 4 times a week
>spend a lot of my free time swimming at the beach (I live 2 minutes from one)
>probably spend 2-3 hours a day on the computer on average

>still a kv

What could I have done differently man? I have tried my whole life to be a normie.
>>
>>29466739
Wow bet youre totally otterbox and have some faggy normie haircut too huh?

You're just a failed robot, below a real robot, the lowest of the low. You couldn't embrace robotdom so you sold your soul to become some gymed up fitfaggot and see what happened? You deserve to never get laid.
>>
>>29467873
god damn OP. Thats brutal
>>
> you don't deserve advice from me.

Nobody asked for advice, only retards ask for advice.
>>
File: Normalfag.png (1 MB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
Normalfag.png
1 MB, 1024x683
stupid fucking city fucks
>just get away from the screen bro
yeah we're all so lucky to live in such vibrant and populous communities
>>
>>29468177
it's even easier if you're not in a city, city life fucking sucks
>>
>>29466578
You make so many assumptions about the anons reading this to make your point that the point essentially becomes invalid. And why do you do this? Because you don't like us (if you don't like r9k anons then why come here?).

No one asked you to share your opinions, and no one cares for them. You've wasted your time and energy for literally no point.
> inb4 no one asked for my opinion so I wasted my own energy replying
By replying to this, I have proved how much of an idiot you are and I've also gave myself satisfaction. Plus I do not care if my energy and time is wasted, I'm not doing anything anyway.
>>
>>29467873
>fit
>successful
>failed robot
R U dumb?
>>
>>29466578
why would you go and complain about nerds on an mongolian horsecraft imageboard? stupid roastieflaps
>>
>>29466578

But your entire premise defeated itself, and you defeated yourself as well.

You basically admitted that robots are treated unfairly, and that Chad has an "unfair advantage". And he does. So we don't bother, because we've tried numerous times and it ended in failure.
>>
>>29466578
no one asked for your useless advice you faggot

no one cares about you here unless you have something good to say, which you don't. have some self awareness dude
>>
Wrong.

Nobody chooses the life they're born into, and the simple fact is all that stuff does affect you.

Wouldn't expect some simple minded normalfaggot to understand somebody elses perspective.
>>
>>29466578
>glowing screen

I feel like an oracle now
>>
File: 1463741646850.png (257 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1463741646850.png
257 KB, 450x450
>>29466670
Im intrested, tell me more about that
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.