[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a qt Asian gf? Im a 25 y/o kv and I need one now!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: nice-hairstyle-asian.jpg (124 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
nice-hairstyle-asian.jpg
124 KB, 500x750
How do I get a qt Asian gf?
Im a 25 y/o kv and I need one now!
>>
>>29466532
Hit the gym faggot

Bathe regularly

Hit up high asian population areas
>>
>>29466532
Live in Asia and end up dating them naturally if and when you come back because you can actually talk about their culture intelligently
>>
Like any other woman. If they don't want you, they won't go out with you.
>>
>>29466532

I chatted one up on the bus asking for directions, 3 weeks later my cock was inside her.

But then again i'm white.
>>
>>29466602

Op here im white too i just dont know how to attract asian girls
>>
>>29466619
>be white
>look for literally any se asian on dating sites
>stick cock inside on first date
>???

profit

They're also the only woman you don't have to work your ass off to keep around unlike most western women.
>>
>>29466619
Learn Chinese, Japanese, or Korean

Move to Asia or an Asian people neighborhood

Get a job with Asian people

Make Asian friends

Really, it's just like everyone else

You must be an idiot
>>
>>29466875

Im learning Mandarin already even though i find other types of Asians morr attractive sometimes like south east asians, learning anything other than Mandarin wouldnt be practical
>>
>>29466532

OP, you are a fucking retard.

There is no 'trick' to get a Asain gf anymore than there is a 'trick' to get any gf..

Look the best you can, have interests, be active and social and most of all just be fun to be around.

In terms of getting a 'Asian girl' specifically (and I say this as a white guy, who's dated pretty much all Asian/Black girls) don't be a prick. Don't go after a girl just because she's Asian. They are human beings like you and me and they'll see straight through that shit. Treat them as you would any other friend/partner.

Asian girls aren't some fetish to be ticked off a box you fucking retard.

And before anyone says "white knight" - no. I'm just not a totally socially incompetent moron.

If you hang around with (Asian..) girls that you meet in the usual places, bar, sports, etc. You might find a girl you click with. But for the love of God don't start a conversation with her about how much you 'love Asians'.... You just sound racist/ stupid as fuck.
>>
Don't go for westernised Asians because they're literally trash

Learn Korean or something and go to south Korea where people are more traditional.
>>
>>29466532
Just bee chad, all women want chad.
>>
>>29466532
OP there's one thing you DO NOT DO
dont tell anyone who will be involved in your
pussy-getting conquest that you are specifically
looking for an asian girl or "into asian chicks"
Even though we all do it, they dont like to be
exotic-ized (heard this from many including my gf)
Just engineer your situation so the girl you are trying to be with "just so happens to be asian"
allign yourself with her likes and dislikes and you can defend yourself from being called shallow
>>
>qt
>asian
Pick one faggot
>>
>>29466986
yun bisk there is a trick and it's presenting yourself as the type of person you want:
clean, minimal, eats well, anime, cute things
>>
>Be white
>Move to China
>Suddenly have 5 girlfriends without knowing how that happened
I really miss living in China
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.