[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do girls like anime? I want to try talking to a girl but I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1445286263401.jpg (43 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1445286263401.jpg
43 KB, 960x720
Do girls like anime?
I want to try talking to a girl but I don't know what I'd talk about.
>>
Quite a few do. You could have female friends that talk about anime with you.

But when it comes to fucking girls, it's not really about talking.
>>
Most of them just care about the cute characters and the ships, if you ask them about anything else they will have a hard time since they don't really care about anything else

Also stay away from "otaku" girls, they're the sluttiest type of girls behind stacies
>>
>>29466225
>anime
Your already far gone OP. Just stick to 2D.
>>
>>29466225

>hey, did you know that Tashifabumooto-sensei in the Honechikamitsubepufu No Birimezondeku episode 6 shows an 11 inch raging penis ??!
>>
>>29466437

>ooooh, will you show me yours? onegai!! onegai!!
>>
>>29466225
>Do girls like anime?
some do, but the ones that do are mostly tumblrites with shit taste.
>>
>>29466225
You can find lots of girls who like anime, just go to tumblr

of course then you have to deal with the kinds of women that post on tumblr
>>
>>29466225
its mostly tumblr girls. the girls into anime that arent on tumblr/twitter/etsy are really fat and gross robots themselves. cannot get dick if they tried. tumblrites can be cute especially if u find one that isnt super left wing. good luck on that though lol
>>
>>29466520
>tumblrites can be cute especially if u find one that isnt super left wing.
honestly the most unattractive thing a girl could be is right wing.
I may not talk to girls but I have a high enough standard to want ones with brain cells.

Maybe things are different for you americans though, who knows.
>>
>>29466225
A woman's taste in anything beyond homemaking and childrearing is completely superficial, so, no.
>>
>>29466225

>qt 17 yo grill from my younger cousin's class literally spends the entire night watching anime
>she says she comes to class extremely tired from staying up all night and sleeps during classes
>super shy, never talks to anyone
>extremely cute
>lesbian

ooof course
>>
Hey, Anon.

I have gotten into anime in the last few years.

I have no one with whom to discuss this topic.

What animes have you watched? What are your favourites? Who is your waifu?
>>
>>29467053
>le smart leftist meme
Yeah man Lenin and Mao were so smart man
>>
>>29466225
>>29466520
>fat and gross robot
>tfw anon kun was right
But I'm female, watch animu, and have a pretty loose interpretation of what a conversation is so don't worry about sperging.
My kik is okayfineheresyourkik
>>
>>29467281
Far right and far left both suck.

God tier center is where it is at.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.