[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why some robots hate woman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1453.png (5 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1453.png
5 KB, 205x246
I did like to know why some of you robots hate woman,i understand not liking or being indifferent with them,especially over the power and advantages they have,but why hate them?
Hating them is simply useless,why not just not care about them?Just live you life doing you stuff,isn't better this way?
>>
Because they don't love me
>>
>>29466152
They don't think rationally.
Sexual liberation has ruined them.
Women's rights have ruined western civilization.
In general they're cunts to people.
They lack empathy but always virtue signal.
Robots want something they can't have.
They complain even though they have the world handed to them.

The list really goes on...
>>
File: sloth ponders.gif (968 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
sloth ponders.gif
968 KB, 500x281
>you don't believe in the wage gap?
>you think society treats women better than men?
>oh my god! you're such a sexist! how can you hate women so much!?
>>
>>29466152
Because my mom is a major cunt
>>
>>29466152
because the kindness that supposedly exists in the heart of each woman is a blatant LIE
>>
>>29466152
You can't ignore them. They're everywhere. They use their sexuality for power over everything and everyone. Us too. We'll never be immune. Ignoring them is impossible.
>>
>>29466201
>They complain even though they have the world handed to them
isn't the case of almost all people born from the Generation Z?They complain about everything even through they have rights and privileges that people from the early 20 century didnt have
>>29466233
They really do that but i think thats because of society unspoken rule of not going against the mainstream or simply having a diferent opinion than that of the majority or the most influencial people
>>29466293
I pretty sure my mom is kind, atleast to me
>>
>>29466449
you cant ignore them but you can be indifferent with them.I know that woman use they sexuality alot,but thats because men accept it,and they accept it because they feel proud of theyselfs and like to show off that they like woman,atleast in my culture and i believe in the american culture
>>
I don't hate women.
I hate how the Jews have ruined them with narcissism. I'm even good looking and I reject stacies but are kind and smile to below average girls.

Was into a girl at work that liked me. Found her facebook filled of selfies and 50 likes pictures, heard she has instagram and heard her gossiping at work.

8/10 stacy dropped. She's looking so pissed off now but still looks at me but with sadness and anger instead of smiles. Makes me feel sick doing this and I'm lonely, but I just can't be arsed going for a vapid girl with no interests except friends, game of normies and social media.
>>
>>29466629
i understand you bro,and i get kind of disapointed
when a girl i like turns out to be like this
I cant simply understand whats so appealing about facebook or the other mainstream social medias,every posts there is the same shit with nothing new or interesting,feels like people there dont want to be more or do more,they simply happy with being the same ''normal'' person
>>
File: trustworthy.png (234 KB, 1337x577) Image search: [Google]
trustworthy.png
234 KB, 1337x577
>why der robuts not like lying whores?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.