[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there so many gay and trap threads here lately? Have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: e21.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
e21.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
Why are there so many gay and trap threads here lately? Have you all gone off the deep end?
>>
>>29466142

nope.
they got banned from /b/ for excessive gayfaggotry, and thus ran here.
>>
>>29466220
>banned from /b/

Are you retarded?
>>
>>29466142
Nope I'm still straight. But I do like futa.
>>
>>29466142
I'm not gay I just think vaginas are gross now.
>>
Propaganda. What else do you think? We were warned about the slippery slope and here it is.
>>
>>29466142
its the ideal scenerio, a girlish figure to flirt with, a male mind to share ideas and interests, and the purity of a male bond

problem is its only like that here, in the real world traps arent good looking and hardly pass, most wanna become mutants and get tits and chop off the dick or they do it soley for attention and are likely to leave you for another guy, and the worst part is that theyre pickier and sluttier than regular women

its frustrating as a bi dude who isnt interested in sex just because cute guys are sexual as fuck and real girls arent interesting
>>
Someone post the shilling scandal images already.
>>
File: 1458636024678.jpg (33 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1458636024678.jpg
33 KB, 540x960
>>29466142
because traps are cuter than real women
>>
>>29466960
>its the ideal scenerio, a girlish figure to flirt with, a male mind to share ideas and interests, and the purity of a male bond
Get lite on fire, you dirty-ass degenerate. You're lucky the west allows you to live. Because I damn well know the rest of the world doesn't.
>>
>>29467016
Get disowned, fag worshiper.
>>
>>29467016
do you have more pics of her?
>>
>>29466220
I want to believe .this statment is true
>>
>>29466828
Some raid by Reddit, lgbt and probably other titled project normalize.
Too lazy to post screen shots.
>>
>>29467064
Him*
Lets put this in english

#how to distinguish a persons gender

dick =male gentals
vagina = female genitals

>he == dick
>she == vagina
>she != "have a dick"
>>
>>29467178
can you see the dick?

i didnt think so
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.