[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how does a neet robot with no tumblr or real interests or anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
how does a neet robot with no tumblr or real interests or anything get a dumb tumblr slut daddy issues gf? like what do i start to cultivate to make myself attractive to a girl like this?
>>
>>29466085
idkwatisthislol.tumblr.com
>>
Imagine a guy who would leave his family behind to live his life. Act like him.

Although these women are the most hypocritical fucking idiots in this world and they are all mentally unstable psychos.

I want to literally drink their blood.
>>
>>29466085
It would probably help to make a Tumblr, and blog about stuff she seems to blog about.
>>
i was just yesterday thinking about making a tumblr so i could meet damaged girls, i'm a 20 yo khhv neet so i don't know where else to meet girls at this point
>>
>>29466203
Bad idea. They blog about EVIL MEN PATRIARCHY and daddyposting simultameously. They want someone who treat them like shit, like the father who abandoned them, but you actually give them that slight little attention by degrading them. They love it.
>>
File: hm.gif (363 KB, 250x173) Image search: [Google]
hm.gif
363 KB, 250x173
>>29466252
And just how many girls have you had sex with, anon?
>>
>>29466238
Shit man idk. Maybe we can start tumblrs together and give each other props and stuff so we look cooler?
>>29466179
I'll work on that.
>>29466203
Yeah that makes sense. I feel like I should find a girl like this, find her boyfriends tumblr, and blog about that stuff maybe too.
>>
bampu
no one has experience with this?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.