[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw social chameleon with distinct and different groups of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1437278895697.png (269 KB, 414x480) Image search: [Google]
1437278895697.png
269 KB, 414x480
>tfw social chameleon with distinct and different groups of friends

It's a very different kind of feel. For example, I act very differently when I hang out with my Chad friends, my autist friends, black friends, and normie friends. At this point, I don't even know what my personality is anymore, since I change myself to adapt to whatever group I'm hanging out with.

For example, when I'm drinking at the bars with my Chad friends, I act like a Chad. The key word here is act. I pretend to be supremely confident and experienced with women, despite having barely any. When I'm hanging out with my black friends, I turn up the "hood" language and start speaking with much more slang. I bring my knowledge of rap and sports to bear. Around my autismo buddies, I constantly refer to memes and 4chan humor.
>>
>practice this skill
>become actor
>become rich and great actor
>???
>profit
>>
>>29466446
I don't have the look that the jew producers of Hollywood are looking for.
>>
So basically you're a shell of a human being and when you strip back all the facades there's nothing there, and you have no real sense of self or genuine personality. Because of this, you can 'fit in' with these groups, but you're not close with anyone, because there's nothing to get close to, this is all just a costume you put on temporarily.
>>
>>29466033
so you're putting on a act for the chad , ur different types of friends just show that you have different types of interests, nothing wrong with that just don't be something you're not
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.