[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obscure feels thread >tfw empty glass of milk on your desk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: feelsguy.jpg (6 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
feelsguy.jpg
6 KB, 180x180
Obscure feels thread

>tfw empty glass of milk on your desk is going rancid but you don't feel like moving it to the dishwasher
>>
>big moth pissing me off by flying at my face at night while I'm on my phone
>don't feel like catching it and taking it downstairs to let it out
>don't want to kill it because I don't want to have a dead moth laying around and I don't want to clean it up either
>eventually catch the moth
>throw it under my bed so it'll stop bothering me
>that was 3 days ago
>haven't seen him since
>>
>Being a lazy dirty faggot is obscure
>>
File: IMG_0098.jpg (94 KB, 695x715) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0098.jpg
94 KB, 695x715
>help out family all the time
>family constantly gets mad at me for not helping them

I should just leave.
>>
File: 1434508431198.gif (1 MB, 350x462) Image search: [Google]
1434508431198.gif
1 MB, 350x462
>tfw compulsively lie to people about tiny things, for no reason

>mom asks what i did today
>answer with playing video games
>actually watched tv for whole day
>don't know why I lied, but I did

>friend asks what my favorite soda is, I reply with Dr. Pepper
>favorite soda is vanilla coke
>not sure why I lied

maybe its an intimacy thing I don't know
>>
>tfw your dog dies
very obscure feel
>>
>tfw looking at my Steam registration date every day
>August 12th 2004
>Think about how old I have become and wasted my life
>feels bad
>repeat every day for years at this point
>>
>>29466609

How old are you?

A lot of people go through a phase of telling small lies. It often seems to get better when you hit your mid 20's.
>>
>>29466024
Is that obscure? Not cleaning up, I mean. I can't even motivate myself to go wash up the dishes right now. I think I have stuff burned onto a frying pan because I'm an incompetent fuck and let it burn while moping, and it's just waiting for me to clean it and the rest.
>>
>cum in fleshlight
>don't feel like cleaning cum out
>cum turns yellow and smells like death
>use again
>>
>>29466609
Are you in high school? It sounds like it
>>
>tfw finding big brown spiders in the house
>tfw have nothing to feed them

must befriend them
>>
>>29466677

I've been doing it since at least grade school
>>
File: Count-chocula.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Count-chocula.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
>>29466737
>>29466955

content time
>>
>grade school
>only one in school who thinks drinking milk everyday probably isn't healthy and schools should offer water instead of milk with lunch

milk always made me feel uneasy and I never felt hydrated because I couldn't drink water until recess from a fountain or until I got home.
>>
>>29466024

>Cyclists
God I hate cyclists, especially when they are coming behind you and yell "WATCH OUT!" when they are right behind and it's too late to move out of the way, even worse when there is pretty much no traffic on the road and they could've used that.
>>
File: 1429161830918.png (144 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1429161830918.png
144 KB, 1024x768
>hormones for a year
>milk started leaking out of nipples six months ago
>thought it would go away
>instead it's gradually gotten worse
>no longer trickling out, instead tiny breasts are just filled with milk that I have to squeeze out every few days or boobs start hurting
>haven't told my doctor
>>
>tfw injured your back while on the way to becoming a /fit/fag
>tfw literally can't do anything but sit around and shitpost and sometimes go for a walk until your injury heals
>tfw you can feel yourself regressing to your old ways
>>
>>29467067
I would love to suck your nipples dry.
>tfw lactation fetish
>tfw willing to suck another mans nipples to satisfy your fetish
>>
File: image.png (524 KB, 568x438) Image search: [Google]
image.png
524 KB, 568x438
>>29467152
>tfw willing to suck another mans nipples to satisfy your fetish
Pretty obscure feel you got there. Don't think I would want someone do it who called me a man though.
>>
>>29467225
I've yet to see your face, or body. I'm assuming you still look pretty manly since your only a year in to hrt and presumably in to transitioning altogether. Sorry if that is pretty insensitive, but until a transsexual is passable I feel like it is okay to still refer to them as either gender.
>>
>>29467384
Understandable, you can refer to me as any gender you want. I wouldn't 'correct' you if you called me he, you're entitled to your opinion and I can see where you're coming from. I just wouldn't willingly be sexually intimate with someone who obviously didn't care about my feelings is all that I'm saying.
>>
>tfw one of your molars broke and you have too much social anxiety to make your dentist appointment
>>
>>29466024
>tfw you see childhood pictures of yourself
>you didn't have any friends but at least you were happy
>>
>>29467225
pIs post moar
>>
File: tits_milk.jpg (68 KB, 620x419) Image search: [Google]
tits_milk.jpg
68 KB, 620x419
>not having a lactation fetish
>>
>>29467126
>he feIl for the /fit/ meme
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.