[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get a match on Tinder >it's not a bot >message
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1376205359273.jpg (170 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1376205359273.jpg
170 KB, 600x450
>get a match on Tinder
>it's not a bot
>message her
>she replies, asks me out
>mfw I said yes
>mfw I have no idea where to take her
>mfw I have no idea what the hell I'm doing
>>
>>29465940
Take her for fro yo or coffee. Talk about common interests. If you don't have common interests just ask her about herself. Interests, hobbies, etc. Clean yourself up before hand
>>
If she asked YOU out, doesn't she have a plan?
>>
Coffee shop.

Easy one buddy.
>>
show her how to play video games well senpai
>>
>>29466060
Only if he's a big guy of course.
>>
>>29466060
Well, I said yes, and that was like 10 minutes ago, so I'm just waiting for her to reply.
>>
>>29465940
it's a man OP
your gonna get buttraped
have fun with aids
>>
>>29466060
Lotta loyalty for a hired gun
>>
Go somewhere you can sit down, isnt fast food and isn't fancy, i.e. coffee shop, icecream shop, etc.
if she asked you out the hardest part is already over
>>
>>29465940
Ask her if she likes DBZ, then you'll have something to talk about.
>>
>>29466077
>>29466153
Yeah, even I know not to bring up DBZ and video games on the first date.
>>
File: 1466234385390s.jpg (7 KB, 250x211) Image search: [Google]
1466234385390s.jpg
7 KB, 250x211
>>29465940
PEENER GOES IN VAGOOO
What so hard about this?
>>
File: 1453683321169.jpg (58 KB, 532x531) Image search: [Google]
1453683321169.jpg
58 KB, 532x531
>>29465940

Just go meet up with her for 30 minutes, find out what kind of person she is, if it goes well tell her you enjoyed the time together and ask her out again before you finish this first date. First dates ought to be extremely casual, this person is still a stranger to you, don't be clingy. You're there to meet someone, not get married to them. Coffee shops, parks, diners are good spots. Be creative, lead. Good luck, anon!
>>
>>29466212
Thanks, wasn't actually expecting useful advice from /r9k/.

It's been 20 minutes since my last message to her, should I message her again?

It's like 10 PM here so I'm gonna hit the hay soon so if not I'll just see if she replied tomorrow.
>>
>>29465940
>tinder
>date

What a faggot. She wants to fuck but it has to be your idea
>>
File: 1446146402666.jpg (222 KB, 1111x983) Image search: [Google]
1446146402666.jpg
222 KB, 1111x983
>>29466284

>It's been 20 minutes since my last message to her, should I message her again?

Like I said, just be casual. Build things slower than slow, a mistake a lot of men make is that they try so hard for someone they barely know and it comes off as super creepy. You'll build a relationship with her over time but you just need to be patient. Just leave it where it is. If she doesn't reply, there's millions of women out there, you can do this again, right?

One of the things I'd recommend for any dude getting into online dating is to create a fake profile as a woman and just look at all the creepy garbage women get. It really gives you a perspective into exactly not what to do when it comes to messaging ladies.
>>
OP, take her to coffee first to make sure she isn't using you for food.
>>
At least you got that far. I have 8 matches right now and all of them have yet to respond to me. I swear to god why do people get this app if they aren't going to use it?
>>
File: 1355990336735.gif (2 MB, 528x292) Image search: [Google]
1355990336735.gif
2 MB, 528x292
Here's a story of why strippers = never.
>get a match on tinder
>seems pretty enough in pictures, nose piercing worries me though
>texts me at 2am, says she just got off of work. Another red flag.
>What do you do?
>I'm a dancer.
>"Well maybe that means she was pretty enough to get a job like that!"
>clearly in the most abundant of denial now
>she asks to hang out
>i'm wide awake and bored, so I decide to, no idea what I'm expecting
>drive a few blocks down, smart enough not to tell her where I lived, to some decent apartments.
>walk around, see woman walking dog. No way it can be her with how trashy she's dressed.
>it is. The saggiest tits I have ever met on someone in their 20's.
>Already regretting this.
>Forced to go inside, spend two hours forced to channel my inner autist to keep her off of me as she regales me with a tale of how she had a kid and boyfriend who left for "some reason"
>smile and nod
>Smokes in between every sentence, room smells thoroughly of body odor.
>and I thought I was bad
>get ready to leave, say I'm tired.
>Can I have a kiss first? she asks
>ffffffuck.jpg
>stalely kiss her, drive off as fast as I can to the nearest gas station to wash mouth out in sink
>would rather risk e.coli than mouth herpies.
And that's when I uninstalled Tinder.
>>
>>29466395
Thanks for the advice, I'm off to bed.
>>
>>29466110
Perhaps he is wondering why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a pIane
>>
>get a match on Tinder

Get the FUCK out, normie

I live on a university campus and I literally ran out of girls in my area without a single match
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.