[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyday I see these rich girls with unemployed loser ass boyfriends.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: zyzz2.jpg (85 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
zyzz2.jpg
85 KB, 736x552
Everyday I see these rich girls with unemployed loser ass boyfriends. Why? I thought girls didn't like scrubs.
>>
Because they are physically attractive.

Financial stability doesn't start factoring in until your mid 30s. For females, your 20s is a free for all for the most physically attractive men.
>>
>>29465891

>I thought girls didn't like scrubs.

If you're a cute scrub they like you. If you're an ugly scrub you're just some creep who deserves to be homeless.
>>
File: buffbetas2.jpg (856 KB, 2589x3551) Image search: [Google]
buffbetas2.jpg
856 KB, 2589x3551
>>29465891

because they're hot. girls dont actually care about money or bmw's. all they care about is your facial structure.
>>
getting back at daddy by dating fuck up bad boys
>>
File: hunka hunka burnin derp.jpg (12 KB, 361x210) Image search: [Google]
hunka hunka burnin derp.jpg
12 KB, 361x210
>>29465891
holy shit, that guy looks like Retard Elvis
>>
>>29465891

How do you know they're unemployed?
>>
>>29467341
"Good day, fellow dandy. May I have a copy of your Curriculum Vitae, as well as three references?
>>
>>29467386

Sounds about right.

More to the point, how does OP know these girls are rich?
>>
>>29467228
How new are you? Originalblox
>>
>>29467341

because i stalk them
>>
>>29467228
>insulting zyzz

Shame on you faggot
>>
>>29467450
i've been posting on r9k for about five years

i know the guy in OP was some weightlifter who offed himself, yet was popular with the ladies IRL and was active in some weightlifting forum or some shit. i can't remember the guy's name now.

anyway, he just reminded me of Derpy Elvis in that ic
>>
>>29467502

So, you literally see people in relationships and go to great lengths to stalk them?

I see you've really got your priorities in order.
>>
1. Her dad is already rich, so she doesn't need a guy to support her
2. The unemployed loser is probably attractive and lays pipe for days.

Some of the biggest "losers" I know have the best looking girlfriends. I'm talking about guys 25 - 27 unemployed living at home waking up at noon every day doing bong rips and playing video games smashing girls most guys dream about. Meanwhile the below average looking wagecuck gets up at 6 am every morning to their miserable job, still hasn't lost their virginity, lives in constant pain and sadness. That's why I gave up on life after I started see this in real life. Hell I grew up with a kid that's a hydro engineer, is 26 makes over 100k a year already, has a nice apartment, a badass new sports car and he wants to hang himself because he can't get a gf or laid at all. Why even play the game?
>>
>>29465891

go to college they said.
make money they said.
girls will throw themselves at you they said.
meanwhile these neet losers get all the pussy.
>>
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 810x1013) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 810x1013
>>29465891
>>29467341
That would be Zyzz
Flounder Colostomy Xanax Fortnight
>>
File: image.jpg (256 KB, 810x1013) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256 KB, 810x1013
>>29468297
Epps Challace Villify Ostrich
>>
File: zyzz.jpg (33 KB, 323x585) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.jpg
33 KB, 323x585
>>29467228

Say that to his face not online. See what happens. I dare you.
>>
Alex you're the biggest cuck. I sincerely hope you off yourself in the near future
>>
>>29465891
you're either born a chad or you're not. nothing else really matters when it comes to women
>>
>>29467615
Does he not have fun with the sports car if I was making that money right now I would learn to fly and try to train to go base jumping and couldn't help but to fly around in a sports car. Money could be actually be the death of me.
>>
>>29468763
Where is he buried?

I'll bring the shovel.
>>
>>29470926

sydney australia. are you rly gonna do it
>>
>>29470051
this

women love chad until chad no longer desires them, when that happens women will settle for some beta bux
>>
>>29465891
They love bad boys
>>
>>29470051
>zyzz
>born chad
>>
>>29471970
he had chad genetics

lifting wont fix shit tier insertions, a terrible jaw, baldness, wide hips or being short
>>
>>29465891
Big Dick
Famous popular dude
Rich
Muscles

This makes the pussy wet
>>
>>29472020
>wow addict virgin
>skinny before he started using roids
>framlet
>ethnic

>chad genetics

just roid and have a dgaf attitude, you'll get tons of sluts, even if you never get cream of the crop girls,youll get plenty of dyed blonde 7's.
>>
>>29472063

ive seen his before pictures. theyre not that bad. also hes like 12 years old in the before picture.
>>
>>29467508
This isn't /fit/, and as a lifter, fit is the worste fucking board holy shit. So fuck zyzz
>>
>>29465891
>implying his physique isnt his job.
>>
>>29466970
>mfw im fat but everyone tells me I look just like Elvis

feelsgoodfam.jpg
>>
>>29472063
>>>wow addict virgin
>>skinny before he started using roids
of course, he was a teenager. some chads take longer to reach their potential
>>framlet
only matters to /fit/ autists who try to knock everyone down a peg
>>ethnic
doesnt matter to women
>>
>>29467589
>>29467589
When was the first time you came here?
>>
>>29467615
I sincerely hope this is baita bitch ass murther fuck not original after the first 6 werdz
>>
>>29468763
>implying a leg sweep wouldn't bring him to his knees where I unsheath my katana and tell him its nothing personal, kid.
>>
>>29472174
>of course, he was a teenager. some chads take longer to reach their potential
most chads play rugby/american football/afl and are tall with large frames in their youth

>only matters to /fit/ autists who try to knock everyone down a peg
see above, but it can be solved if you roid and lift, as i advocate

>doesnt matter to women
not unless your black or asian no not really, still though, gl whites are the true chads with the chaddiest genetics.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.