[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Untraceable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: out-of-the-loop.gif (2 KB, 350x175) Image search: [Google]
out-of-the-loop.gif
2 KB, 350x175
Who /untraceable/ here?

>No social media
>Never had an account using my real name
>No friends at all

I am one of the rare few who are completely untraceable. I could post my name and face on /b/ and nothing would happen to me.

It's a sad, lonely existence. But atleast I'm not on the kikes database.
>>
Do it then.

Check em
>>
>But atleast I'm not on the kikes database.

Do you own a credit/debit card? Are you on mommy and daddy's insurance policy? Have you ever taken a loan out for college? Own a cellphone? How do you pay for your cellphone? What name did you give when you registered your phone?

I promise that if push came to shove and you owed somebody something you could be found, easily. You're a miserable loser with no friends but you're hardly untraceable. The only thing you have going for you is that you're not even worth tracking.
>>
>>29465767
But you're not worth looking for either
>>
>>29465767
So what? What is your point?
>>
File: 1466527071616.jpg (516 KB, 895x895) Image search: [Google]
1466527071616.jpg
516 KB, 895x895
>>29465767
>posting on 4chan with the google capatcha
>thinking that every single thing that you post here isnt logged by the big G and stored in a database to be used against you when the brave new world rolls around
>>
>>29465895
>>29465961
Dude probably got blown the fuck out on /g/ so he came here to brag, lmoa
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.