[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fuck is wrong with me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 1280x960
I've lost hair in my left eye brow and In the middle of my scalp I went to a dermatologist and he told me that my hair didn't match a pattern for Androgenetic alopecia but didn't say I had any skin problems but he did say the combination of both my eyebrow and my hair could mean alopecia area tag but the hair lose on my scalp didn't match the normal coin sized bald patches it's more of a lone of thin hair down the middle he said it could be a deficiency but that would only cover my scalp I refused to take a biopsy because I'm chicken shit any help pls
>>
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 1280x960
Bump with hairline
>>
File: 1458060864820.gif (2 MB, 390x261) Image search: [Google]
1458060864820.gif
2 MB, 390x261
>shit eyes
>>
>>29465973
I would've had green eyes if I wasn't half nigger
>>
baka you're genetically inferior.
>>
>>29465756
learn to use a full stop, or a periodic if you're an americuck
>>
i knew this girl who had like a wheat allergy but she was fucking stupid and would still eat cupcakes and shit when we had snacks in class (this was grade school) and so her allergy made her lose hair, like one of her eyebrows was completely fucked, maybe thats what youve got?
>>
>>29466199
Forgive me I am retArded
>>
>>29466169
>>29465973
Says uggos on r9k
>>
>>29466262
I'm only allergic to aspirin and milk(nigger genes) but Im riddled with deficiencies but that doesn't explain my eyebrow thank you for your reply though
>>
>>29466310
Thanks for being my hero senpai
>>
It's fun being on page 5
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.