[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>every single woman on the planet who is not horribly disfigured
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1464202528998.jpg (47 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1464202528998.jpg
47 KB, 960x540
>every single woman on the planet who is not horribly disfigured has had sex with dozens of chads and will continue having sex with chads if she gets the chance even if she is in a relationship with you

do you agree with this statement?
>>
>>29465539
>has had sex with dozens of chads
Yeah the average must be something like that.
>will continue having sex with chads if she gets the chance even if she is in a relationship with you
Not necessarily. Depends her character. Also on how she and her friends perceive you. Which depends on you a lot, and how you conduct yourself.
But yeah, everyone should be aware that women cheat A LOT nowadays.
>>
>>29465539
christ why i couldn't have a teacher like her?

i would have ate shit out of her ass and thank her for it
>>
>>29465539

faggot.
i know at least four "over 40 y.o." femvirgins. they aren't that cute, but they kept waiting for a pure charming prince, turning down Chads and fuckguys.

one of them finally accepted a guy, was fucked a half dozen times, then dumped.

Never trust someone who cannot do abstinence for you.
>>
Before, the analogy with women cheating was if a dog gets a steak thrown in front of it, the outcome is obvious.

Now, they have instant access to the steak from many avenues online, and this only increases their desire for the steak and the ease of getting it.

Since women abandon their morals at the drop of a hat, I do not believe in any woman to not cheat. They always think they can get better, so they subconsciously see you as expendable. Fortunately, circumstances exist, so you may have been her best partner when she threw you away to an impulse, and you get to have the last laugh when her life deteriorates.
>>
>every single woman on the planet
No
>>
>>29466193

They are lying about their virginity, using the 'pure woman' image to try to snag a beta provider ih their old age.
>>
No. Thats just shit that dumb ugly virgin rejects (99% of this board) tell themselves
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.