[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women are just as horny as men, if not more! >I know exactly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 707x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 707x500
>women are just as horny as men, if not more!
>I know exactly what it feels like to be lonely and unwanted, anon. It gets better.
>I don't wear makeup and dress up for others, I do it for myself

Why do women say this shit?
>>
>I don't wear makeup and dress up for others, I do it for myself
it's a little more honest when they say they do it for other girls. it's clearly not for themselves.
>>
>>29465219
I assumed they did it for Chad.
>>
>>29465172
>women are just as horny as men, if not more!
Oh, anon.. you'd be surprised
>>
>>29465712
Women have no idea what it's like to constantly be after sex and having it always on your brain that you can never shut off
>>
>>29465172
anon its pretty true, but women dont have to seek it, so they aren't desperate for it. Men come to them. Make a female tinder profile using pictures of your sister or something and watch yourself get 50 messages a night asking to hook up.

They want it just as much as you, they just dont have to look for it.

And because so many men are beta as fuck, and so many men are just ugly, they have their pick of the litter .
>>
>>29465892
If you constantly have sex on your mind, then you need to seek help.
>>
>>29465943
No, it just means I'm not a low test beta like you
>>
>>29465892
Believe me senpai

to crave love and not sex is far worse

At least sex is real and not some bullshit they told us when we were kids to make us feel like life has purpose.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>29466124
God damn this post hurt.
>>
>>29466124

I can't believe fell for the love meme.

Makes me want to take a time machine and beat the hope and disney fantasies out of my younger self.
>>
>>29465172
Women love giving shit advice so they can tell themselves that they're great people
>>
>>29465172

womens can be as fag as malefaggots
>>
>>29465943
found the woman lol
>>
Women are hornier than men tho. They just hide it and don't show it for robots. You'd be surprised how many cute innocent seeming girls are absolute closet whores. I worked with a girl we all thought was a total prude/plain Jane. I started sleeping with her and she revealed herself to be an absolute masochistic slut
>>
>>29465172
First one is totally true for many girls. I cant keep up with my gf who wants it all the time and gets turned on like a lamp, most I can go is 3-4 times in a day, she wants it more than that.
>>
>>29465892
This.

Girls will never understand what it's like to have a crazy sex drive and immense testosterone levels. I've been fapping upwards of 7 times a day since elementary school, and sex still dominates my mind between sessions. Sometimes, when I can't fap due to traveling or extended periods of work, my mind enters caveman mode and I'll feel like rapping anything vaguely feminine.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.