[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucken Norwegians Man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: flag-norway-XL.jpg (222 KB, 1500x1091) Image search: [Google]
flag-norway-XL.jpg
222 KB, 1500x1091
Norwegians eat cake with a spoon

Discuss
>>
What if we do? At least we're not Swedes who eat sandwich"cake"with a fork.
>>
>>29465265
Go drink some oil, lusekofta.
>>
>>29465265
Thats true man, but youre supposed to eat cake with a knife
>>
>>29465158

As if the degeneracy of Scandinavians needed to be proven yet again
>>
>>29465158
>>29465265
>>29465301
>all these casuals not eating cake bare handed

Captcha was pies lol
>>
i want a norge gf, they are top tier with icelandic desu
>>
File: it's not how deep you fish.png (491 KB, 640x626) Image search: [Google]
it's not how deep you fish.png
491 KB, 640x626
>>29466330 Icelandic girls are god-tier.

It's not how deep you fish, it's how you WIGGLE THE WORM.
>>
Norwegians also burn churches.
You win some, you lose some.
>>
I'm Norwegian and I have never eaten cake with a goddamn spoon that shot is just wrong nigga
>>
Quick question for all the norwegian bros out there.

I'm american. I been working in Oslo for a year. Yesterday someone told me that you could watch how much tax a person payed.

I inmediately went to the Skatteliste on Skaettaten (or whatever it's called). Logged in with my BankID and saw how much my boss is making (how much tax he payed).

Then this dude told me that this person gets a notification when you look for them on that list.

Here is a link:

http://www.skatteetaten.no/no/Person/Skatteoppgjor/Sok-i-skattelistene/Om-skattelister-for-inntektsaret/?chapter=5011#kapitteltekst

How /fucked/ I am?
Did my boss get a notification or something?
>>
>>29465158
Dessert is supposed to be eaten with a dessert spoon, you savage.
>>
>>29466880
Yup, looks like they were notified of your name, when it happened, your age and shit like that. You fucked, mate
>>
>eating cake with a fork

Is this an American thing?
>>
Is it unusual to eat cake with a spoon?
Am from Norway by the way
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>29467260

SHEEEEEEET

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY EVEN OFFER A SERVICE LIKE THAT?

I mean it's obviously gonna end up in "klein situasjoner" (in the best case).

Did my boss actually got a notification?

Or if he don't enter to the Skaettaten listen website he won't find out?
>>
>>29467454
I'm pretty sure it was implemented for politician transparency but opened it for the public in the name of fairness.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29466267
>not eating cake with a chopstick (yes, only one stick)
>>
>>29466880
You're not fucked you just have to put a spin on it. An employee taking interest in how much their boss makes only shows ambition. I don't your boss is going to mind, I wouldn't
>>
>>29465158
I don't see anything wrong with that. It's also fairly common in Finland.
>>
>>29467454
Who cares if your boss knows you peeked at his celery?

Also: Norwegians have a personal space of at least 1 meter between strangers.
Also, the midnight sun is glaring through my windows at 3 o clock. REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29467454
>I mean it's obviously gonna end up in "klein situasjoner"

kawaii
>>
>>29468193

?

Also, I didn't JUST checked my boss's salary. I peeked at a lot of people. Like, a lot.

Like, seriously, fuck.
>>
Britbong here, slowly learning Norwegian with hopes of moving there in the future. What's the education system like? I'm a teacher by trade.
>>
>>29465158
At first, when I read this post, I couldn't believe that it was true. I was bouncing on my boy's dick for hours just thinking about what the validity of your words really were. When I realized that Norwegians actually do eat cake with a spoon, I questioned many things including how many conspiracies are actually true.

9/11 is an inside job. Ted Cruz is the zodiac killer. ()()===========D~~~~~~
>>
>>29468316
I think you need to be a little more specific about what you would like to know
>>
>>29465265
vad er det for fel med det?
>>
>>29468316
Public schools are vastly more common than private schools. Some christian private schools exist, along with alternative pedagogic schools such as Rudolf Steiner and Montessori.
Teachers have ok salary. Not bad, but not great either.
Our current government (far right) is hellbent on demanding master degrees from all teachers, to which the teachers say
>fuck you, the solution to 1 teacher per 28 pupils isn't a master degree, it's reducing class sizes to 20 students
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.