[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your rarest opinion? And I mean rare on 4chan. "
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: 1465766710422.jpg (280 KB, 574x413) Image search: [Google]
1465766710422.jpg
280 KB, 574x413
What is your rarest opinion?

And I mean rare on 4chan. " We should kill all the Jews" is rare in society but everyone on here thinks that, so it'd be a boring thread
>>
the majority of 4chan users and society at large are working class scum,most humans are unimpressive and lead depressing lives. People who think that they are above it all and post on 4chan are more than likely weird neckbeards. Chronically lame human beings who have no drive and ambition to better themselves are the worst kind of human beings. The majority of humans on this world should be euthanized, it would be no great loss to see them go.
>>
>>29465009
normies, chads and stacys are ok
>>
File: bc8.png (190 KB, 592x385) Image search: [Google]
bc8.png
190 KB, 592x385
>>29465112
Many people on 4chan think this, not rare, bad effort

>>29465140
Pretty rare, well done
>>
/his/ is better than /lit/
>>
>>29465112
Be careful, don't cut yourself on that edge
>>
File: 1458056452832.jpg (243 KB, 611x706) Image search: [Google]
1458056452832.jpg
243 KB, 611x706
I'm a primitivist, and I don't care about African cultures being less advanced or developed than our own. I appluad them for it. The san bushmen live a good way of life.
>inb4 "but ur on a computer dood XD" I'm saving up to buy some land to live a primitive life.
>>
>>29465614
>I'm saving up to buy some land to live a primitive life.

maybe you could start by selling your computer dude
>>
File: 1192765683284.gif (51 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1192765683284.gif
51 KB, 1024x768
When we die we dissolve into an infinite mass consciousness from where we came. God exists, but he isn't an imaginary sky grandpa, god is the source from which all life borrows its existence. There are higher dimensions, and god is a creature existing somewhere in them.

rare 4chan idea: god is real
>>
I hate fans of Final Fantasy VI (yes, six)
>>
File: 1464488080531.jpg (250 KB, 820x505) Image search: [Google]
1464488080531.jpg
250 KB, 820x505
>>29465638
my computer helps me read books, torrent documentaries, find videos on survival skills, order necessary equipment off websites. and I live in a city, so I can't go out after work and go hunting, I have to have something to do after work, so I play vidya or read a short story or book.

so why don't you fuck off.
>>
The reason that we are in so much confusion about ethics today is because of the neglection of the Aristotelian idea of a Telos, and the adoption of the various ethical programs devoloped during the enlightenment era.
>>
>>29465009
The west needs a Godly, christian communal, revival in the vein of Scientology for its salvation and continued existence.
>>
>>29465724

if you have to use vidya, books, and your computer as a crutch to distract yourself form boredom, what makes you think you'd be able to live a primitive life?
>>
vaping is bretty cool
>>
>>29465112
Mostly correct but
>>29465112
>The majority of humans on this world should be euthanized, it would be no great loss to see them go.
Why don't you lead by example?
>>
File: thesurvivalist.jpg (68 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
thesurvivalist.jpg
68 KB, 620x350
>>29465771
I do drive outside the city and hunt, gather edibles, and practice everything outdoors regularly. When I can't, I spend time on the computer.
>>
>>29465009
The rarest opinion (for 4chan, at least) I have is that everyone deserves love and respect. Compassion and kindness are the most important things in human society.
>>
There's really absolutely nothing in this world as perfect as heroin and similar powerful and euphoria heavy opioids.

Also, women can fuck whoever they want as much as they want. Go ahead, you can call me a cuck now.
>>
rastafarianism is actually pretty based

>dont eat meat its bad! but if you do eat meat we dont care cus we're not assholes
>dont be an asshole
>smoke weed
>don't drink but if you do its ok but dont because that shit is stupid
>love is between a man and a woman
>cool music
>cool colors
>good vibes all around
>not even a "religion" just a loose set of rules to live a cool stoned life and not be a dick
>>
>>29465009
all women aren't whores
>>
I hate shy betas and "nerdy girls" way more than I hate Chads and Stacies
>>
>>29465877

>love is between a man and a woman

which creates a culture of homophobia and people with alternate sexualities get beaten / killed / ostracized from their community.
>>
>>29465009
Traps are gay as a Navy pride parade.
>>
>>29465921
Sounds like a pretty damn good way of life.
>>
I'm a fucking moron. I believe this is a rare opinion because no one would know me enough to have an opinion on me.
>>
>>29465921
>Implying that's bad
>Implyig homosexuality isn't a disgusting lifestyle and a mental illness
>LITERALLY PUTTING YOUR DICK INTO A SHIT HOLE
Rastas are not the ones doing the beating and killing of fags in Jamaica, they are not violent. Everyone just dislikes fags in Jamaica because it's part of the culture. The gangsters and town thugs kill the fags.
>>
>>29465965
You're acting as if there's some kind of line between the rastas and the gangsters and thugs.
>>
>>29465965
>women don't have shitholes
It's okay,just admit your homophobia and we will get to the main point quicker
>>
>>29466000
Go back to your board m80
>>
>>29466000
Sodomy is disgusting, whoever you sodomise.
>>
>>29465917
then why stay on /r9k/? real great logic there.
>>
>>29465009
the dead dont need any respect
>>
>>29465999
>Implying you're saying anything of substance at all or making any sort of point
>Implying rastafarians are actually a huge part of the population of Jamaica
>>29466000
>Implying I would put my dick into ANY shit-hole

PENIS-IN-VAGINA. What is so hard for you to understand, you disgusting sexual deviant?
>>
File: 1429197805461.jpg (249 KB, 1059x1410) Image search: [Google]
1429197805461.jpg
249 KB, 1059x1410
I absolutely despise the "anti neckbeard" and "anti edgy" counter-counter-counter culture that has been brewing on this site over the past few years. Everyone is obsessed with saying "fuck the system" while also saying "fuck the people who say fuck the system (reddit)" and "fuck the people who say fuck the people who fuck the system (tumblr)". Everyone tries to appear both apathetic and non apathetic because according to the internet hivemind apathy is for fedora wearing cringelords, but having strong opinions about anything is ALSO haram because nobody is supposed to take anything seriously but instead mask themselves with vague anti humor for the sake of vague anti-humor. But even THAT is becoming outdated for the sake of newer contrarian ideals because once the latest trend of "what you should hate" disseminates to the "uncool" the reverse and opposite must become the new truth to make sure that your average internet browser is always at least two steps behind everyone else.
I don't understand it, most neckbeards that I've met that have at least a bit of self awareness are a blast to be around. I would rather spend my day playing a tabletop game with a bunch of vaping, fedora wearing autists that eat cheetos and have fun than a "socially aware and capable" meme whore woman. But apparently, according to the latest constantly shifting veil of aloof contrarianism that is "what is hip on the internet" you can't do that. You have to keep attacking the people lower than you on the social ladder because that's what "le ebin youtube celebrity" says is funny
>>
File: 1440857222743.jpg (6 KB, 217x232) Image search: [Google]
1440857222743.jpg
6 KB, 217x232
>>29466053
>>29465965
>>29465944

If you will notice, these are the same thirsty losers that lose their shit, whenever a trap/girl strolls through a thread, and jack off to traps as well
>>
>>29465828
So your going to give up all books, plumbing, firearms, etc, right? Those are all inventions of civilization
>>
So many people on this fucking site think they're 'above it all' and that they've 'got it all figured out', especially /pol/, but they're all fucking children who have barely spent two decades on this planet and in reality know fuck all. Nobody on this site has any god damn fucking humility.
>>
>>29466061

I fucking loved charmed
>>
The UK is such a classist shithole because the Germans never invaded it.
>>
>>29466107
>not approving of disgusting homosexuality means I'm a thirsty loser

The fag agenda is getting to you.
>>
Jews are actually pretty cool
>>
File: image.png (240 KB, 297x384) Image search: [Google]
image.png
240 KB, 297x384
>>29466145
Except you, right?
>>
A lot of the stuff /pol/ says is right, but I seriously doubt the Jews are behind it all, working on some masterplan.
>>
I don't want to kill Jewish people? Guess that counts as a rare opinion here. I have nothing against any minority. I can't fault any particular social group for ruining my life. I think human nature in general is fucked. Social paradigms are constantly changing, and whatever group might have been popular to hate centuries ago is long gone. So now modern society shifts the blame to some other scapegoat rather than recognizing that it's really the core of our nature that's the underlying problem.

I'm liberal and I don't want to ban guns, contrary to how the Democratic Party may continue to play politics with the issue. Unfortunately, Americans are forced to side with one extreme or the other, or throw their votes away on a third party that has zero chance of pulling ahead in the polls. When it comes right down to it, I'd rather risk the possibility of retarded anti-gun legislation before I would vote Republican and cast dozens of civil rights back into the Dark Ages simultaneously. Besides, I don't think the strictest terms of anti-gun legislation will ever be permitted or upheld, if only on constitutional grounds.
>>
to me dating girls with past sex partners, is not so bad.
>>
I think that vaccinations aren't neccessary. I've never had a shot
>>
a nanotechnology virus has infected the brains on everyone on earth
the virus controls our minds to varying extents depending on the individual
>>
>>29466445
What has led you to believe this
>>
>>29465877
Quit feeding into the stoner garbage. Rastifarians are more like Buddhists than pothead Christians. Most actually view their bodies as temples and believe smoking causes harm to their bodies, and they are right, anon
>>
my favorite europeans are the british
my most hated europeans are the italians, fuckers deserve getting nuked
>>
Begging on the street homeless people need to be rounded up and put down.
The world would be a better place.

I don't mean everyone living in a homeless shelter, I don't mean everyone who is homeless I mean, the fucking beggars. They live to leech and nothing more.
>>
>>29466276
>implying the left isn't far more opposed to civil liberties
enjoy your censorship, rape hysteria witch trials, and being thrown in prison for defending yourself from a dindu
>>
>>29465009
The human race was engineered by another species. We are the result of an experiment that may have been forgotten about.
>>
>>29465614
>that image and quote
>second half of image uses picture of eastern yurop and not america
simply epic
>>
>>29466567
Have you not met one single Portuguese person?
>>
Not sure if rare or not but, here goes.

MGTOW is a scam, They are doing a wholesale of a half truth's sure, women are shitty and yes its a shitty time to be a man but,
joining a group dedicated to cutting off women sounds cultish and homosexual.

Stefan Mollyneux or however it's spelled, that vlogging youtuber "Free-domain radio" yeah that guy, he's mentally unstable conman.
It genuinely distress's me to see someone like him with so many followers.
>>
>>29466766
i have
they are nowhere as bad as italians, they just have some slight autism and inbreeding going on
>>
File: apoc.jpg (113 KB, 662x786) Image search: [Google]
apoc.jpg
113 KB, 662x786
>>29465009
western civilization should be destroyed and we should go back to a hunter gatherer society except with open relationships and eugenics only to kill agressive/possesive chads
>>
>>29466730
I like this idea. Our species is like penicillin mould that Z'Xgar the Hyper-Sentient AI Graviton Cloud accidentally let culture and when they pass through the Oort Cloud again in 7000 cycles we'll all be harvested and refined into antibiotics for space mumps.
>>
>>29466120
not him, but any of those things mentioned can be made by a single man
you're not required to be within civilization to utilize them either
>>
>The reasons for racial differences in terms of criminality, education etc. do indeed have systemic origins, genetics most likely don't have anything to do with it.
>You are not better than any dindu who robs a store and gets shot, nor are you better than a fucking refugee who wants to leave his pile of shit homeland for whatever reason. Fuck you for thinking that you are righted to judge people.
I will probably never post something like this again, just feels good to get it off my chest.
>>
>>29465009
Roland Emmerich movies are not shit
>>
>>29467024
Go back to sucking dicks you cuck
>>
I don't have a negative opinion about women.

I think feminism is a good thing in general, with some bad segments.

I don't think any "white" cultures are "endangered" or threatened in anyway.

I don't think people (any group or individual) posting things on the internet is a big deal. This might not seem like a very rare one, but you just have to go to any board to see how many anons dedicate uncountable hours to "raging" over tweets and getting hyped over online arguments of e-celebs.
>>
>>29465732
KYS=Kill YourSelf
Kill yourself,
Kill urself
Kill YourSelf
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOUR FAGGETTE ASS SELF,
>>
File: 1462876669969.jpg (85 KB, 604x533) Image search: [Google]
1462876669969.jpg
85 KB, 604x533
>>29466061
This is really well put. The post-post-post-ironic meme culture has grown from nothing into the dominant way of thinking over the last couple of years.
>>
>>29466120
I like a primitive way of living too but he's being romantic about things and you're creating a fallacy. You don't have to live in a literal mud hut with a bow just like you don't have to be first in line for all the new tech releases. It's a blatant no true scotsman fallacy.
>>
There is no state of happiness, but you can achieve brief moments of happiness through accomplishments. Anyone who says "I am just not happy" is lazy and will never be content.

Heavy set girls are much more attractive then girls with normal weight. Most girls look their best around 190-220.

Anime is a waste of time and very rarely has a deeper meaning. People are just fascinated with it because it is something they can know about that normies don't.

Anal is disgusting and after the feeling of power is done, a hand-job feels better.

Every Christian that isn't a member of the Catholic church is a heretic.

I didn't understand gays until I had the thought of "forcefully stealing another persons masculinity through degrading their body."

I am a man and I want nothing more in the world then to be a good father.

The most important thing in life is sharing a meal with friends and family.
>>
File: 1463974945945.jpg (250 KB, 500x2250) Image search: [Google]
1463974945945.jpg
250 KB, 500x2250
>>29466146
It pretty good senpai
>>
i don't care what girls vaginas look like i just want one on my face
>>
Materialism is an intrinsically evil but necessary philosophical position. Materialism should be minimized as much as possible.
>>
>>29467251
Here I am trying to be genuine and I feel fucking retarded because half the time I have no clue what's going on.
>>
>>29466061
Please marry me.
Or just play some goddamn game with me
>>
>>29466120
Sorry for the long wait. I intend to give up all electricity apart from a computer, I will have a few firearms, I will ride a bike. I won't go full stone age, I will just go MORE primitive and live off the land mainly. Maybe a monthly trip to town for flour and rice, but that's all.
>>
>>29468003
So more like Henry David Thoreau, far enough that you are secluded but close enough that you can get some supplies?
>>
People are pussies. Me included, but I'm still marginally less of a whiny piece of shit than most people I meet.
I don't know if it's because of modern society or whatever, but people are really weak and make a big deal out of every little meaningless thing. It's annoying ad fuck.

Everyone is also really entitled and most people are full of shit and put on an act. I hate it.
>>
>>29465009
I'm a communist, but I also believe that the working class is worthless replaceable filth.
>>
>>29466235
You might be interested in reading Culture of Critique by Kevin Macdonald

Essentially, there is no conspiracy. It's just that Jews are ethnocentric, parasitic hypocrites who relentlessly attack any sort of group identity in their host population while exercising a strong current of internal ethnic nepotism for their own people.

It's not a conspiracy since they're doing in the open and often aren't even conscious of it.
>>
I think that one of religion's worst mistakes is assuming that morality is a divine construct.
>But anon, without God, how can you tell the difference between right and wrong?
I believe that this is to blame for edgy atheists and "nihilist" teenagers who assume that good and wrong cannot exist in the absence of deities.
If theists were to read some philosophy and understand that we can construct morality without deities, then the wouldn't have to suffer edgy atheists.
>>
File: 1464488120112.jpg (202 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1464488120112.jpg
202 KB, 800x533
>>29468134
yes. Thoreua did live close to a railroad and very close to civilisation. I'd prefer to live further away, and get 90% of my food from hunting, gathering, and growing food.

It's a dream of mine that I hope to achieve.
>>
>>29468386
Well in his case you didn't need to go far to leave society, but he did keep contact with his friends and they'd give him food.
>>
>>29468533
He didn't have property taxes to pay either.
>>
File: 172353.jpg (468 KB, 1403x969) Image search: [Google]
172353.jpg
468 KB, 1403x969
>>29468533
I haven't read Walden but it seems like a great book.
>>29468610
You don't have to where I live.
>>
>>29468610
No but he was jailed for not paying his taxes.
>>29468661
It's definitely not as practical as most of the stuff you were reading but his ideas toward nature are similar. I've never read anything by John Muir but you might want to check him out. He mapped out large regions of California and especially Alaska and was also an early conservationist. He was an interesting guy.
>>
>>29468661
walden is gay as shit. if i want to hear some fag whining i'll come here.
>>
>>29465921
Rare opinion there senpai
>>
>>29468719
You only like John Muir because he put his Johnson in Yuir butt.
>>
File: Ikari.jpg (5 KB, 208x156) Image search: [Google]
Ikari.jpg
5 KB, 208x156
Call me naive and stupid for this, I dont care. I think that in the end nothing really matters and life is just something we have to go through. If there comes something after it or not is irrelevant. I also believe that life is shitty and nobody can ever truly be happy. Since life means suffering the whole of humanity should just work together to make life as pleasureable for everyone as possible. People, me included, who want to associate themselves with any kind of group and hate on another one just try to find a scapegoat for their own unhappiness which was caused by other peoples unhappiness. The only choices humanity has is either to stop being such assholes to each other since life sucks enough or a species wide suicide. The only two choices the individuum has are either trying to achieve ANYTHING for themselves in life which makes it suck a little less and ideally not hurting anyone else in the process or suicide.
>inb4 normie but i dont care, i genuinely believe this
>>
>>29468777
wow, an anime poster has faggy opinions, stop the presses
>>
>>29468719
I've heard of John Muir, seemed like a great guy. So did Edward Abbey.

>>29468745
kek.
>>
>>29466061
I think you missunderstand that the reason that whole circus exists (and im part of it to some extent) is because nobody but ourselves care and it gives us a reason to have feelings.
>>
Freedom is the ultimate gateway of anarchy for humanity. A human in its natural state is selfish and cruel to those they dislike, and as such, a society in which these primitive emotions and instincts are uninhibited will ultimately lead to destruction. There is such a thing as too much freedom, but the price of giving up more basic freedoms for state-covered health and reassurance that you will be safe is better than taking the risk of someone shooting up your school or letting some foreigner rape your mother.
>>
I hate soda. It just tastes bad.
>>
>>29465009
Patriarchy and it's influence is an increasingly outdated form of social organization and it's slow abolition through activism is required for eudaimonia
>>
My own hedonism is the single most important thing on earth. Anything that doesn't happen to benefit my leisure and enjoyment is a waste.

I can guarantee you this is the most rare opinion in this thread because nobody else here knows who I am, so it's impossible for them to share this opinion, and the people who do know me don't feel this way. When I say "share this opinion" I mean that they feel the same way about me, not that they feel the same way about theirselves.

The only thing I can get out of my life is satisfaction. The rest of the people in the world may very well not exist and may only be part of some grand cosmic simulation. The only proof of existence I have is of my own, as Descartes said, "I think, therefore I am," but even I may be just another simulated mind. What I can say for sure though, is that I experience pleasure and pain, and pleasure is preferable to me over pain, therefore my own pleasure is the only thing that matters in this world. I can guarantee you there is nobody else who believes that my pleasure is the most important thing.
>>
I haven't seen this said before on 4chan (may have just not seen it because I missed it but whatever) but I believe that everyone with an IQ below a certain point (basically stupid people) should be sterilised/euthanised. The human race has only got as far as it has because of intelligent people so why not make that the norm?
>>
>>29468998
the only thing required for eudaimonia is for euda shutda fuck up mon.
>>
>>29469031
Disagree with that opinion but that was pretty funny so you deserve a (You)
>>
>>29469011
you're insufferable. this is the least rare opinion in the thread.
>>
>>29469052
Please point me in the direction of one (1) single other person who values my pleasure over everything else in the world. You can't. I am the only one.
>>
>>29469075
OK dude we get it, still absolutely boring fucking opinion please stop posting any time
>>
>>29469075
Please point me in the direction of one (1) single time I claimed someone else shares your gay opinion. You can't. I didn't do that. My opinion that you are insufferable is the least rare opinion in the thread.
>>
>>29469030
Would this include mentally challenged people? Because I hope it does.
>>
>>29467240
No thank you, there are things I must do.
>>
>>29469112
why would you hope it does? did we just appoint that guy josef mengele?
>>
people don't really like going to parties, most of them at least.

the 10$ shots of cheap vodka, the loud obnoxious music, the unobtainable girls. its just a big mixture of frustration.
guys go there because they think its the perfect pipeline to get to know people and woman, but everyone are so egocentric and think highly of themselves its impossible.
the amount of money and puke being thrown in clubs is obscene, if not a single woman went to nightclubs not a single men would go there too, its literally just a cash machine with woman going in for free and the guys getting searched like terrorists and paying for everything
>>
>>29465009
There are no rare opinions.
>>
i fucked a dog
in his butt
fucked a dog dog in his butt
>>
>>29469106
Well that was a pretty good jab but you could have worded it much better. I would have done it something like this:

You're insufferable.
^most common opinion in this thread.

That's how I would have done it.
>>
>>29465009
a major shia conversion along with some sexual reformations would make islam a true religion of peace
>>
>>29469112
It depends, many geniuses are thought to have had mental disorders. A rule of thumb is that if they are able to take the test by themselves then they are eligible to pass.
>>
>>29469173
yeah, you're right. i wonder if you were employing a bit of socratic irony when you pretended to misunderstand my post? either way, you got me.
>>
>>29468977
i believe police is none-existant nowdays.
police exists to punish crime, not to stop it. its almost impossible to stop crime in real time since it happens so fast.

if you defend yourself you have to hire lawyers now, so you literally cannot rely on police but at the same time its difficult to defend yourself, so what other option you got?
>>
I feel there is something wrong with most weebs. Most anime nowadays comes off as escapist, infantile, and intellectually devoid to me. Japan is a nation of cucks because of their intense escapism.

Yes I know this is ironic considering I'm posting here.
>>
File: 1464435111160.png (660 KB, 970x889) Image search: [Google]
1464435111160.png
660 KB, 970x889
>>29466501
shhhh...

a whisper in the wind...

nothing more.

wooosh....
>>
>>29469147
This is why the robots are the true master race. We can see through the normalfag facade to see what is really going on.
>>
>>29469293
>Japan is a nation of cucks because of their intense escapism.

I love it when people who've never been to Japan act like they know what it's about just because they've been in tough with Japanese internet culture.
>>
>>29469353
Have you got any proof or way to tell how much each person is controlled?
>>
>>29469147
this is completely true.

First time I went to a party, I never was one for underaged drinking, I drove my rabid dog friend and he caught a twerk from a girl while she made out with 3 different guys, including her boyfriend.

Bunch of small highschool kids, grown ass black college dropouts, and a few 30 year old tech workers.

I reached for a beer after I finished mine from another stash, a hispanic kid a few older than me put his fist in my empty palm and stared. I asked him how much to pay and he just gave it to me with a glare.

Never got a girl then, still haven't. I asked 2 of em. That beat my monthly ratio by a ton.
>>
>>29465560
>rarest
>stating a fact
>>
>>29465009
I don't think gender and sexuality should be so intertwined.
Masculinity is so fragile.
You can be a straight male without mirroring the stereotypical alpha.
You can be a homosexual male without being effeminate.
>>
>>29469458
what he said is completely true, because one time a hispanic man gave you the international symbol for "let's have gay sex" but so much blood was rushing from your brain to your dick as a result of the man-on-man contact that you didn't pick up on it? that's your proof?
>>
Anti vegetarians get more assblasted than actual vegetarians over meat. I say this as someone who will always eat meat.
>>
>>29466146
Is this bait? If it is well done because I'm very angry that you mistook twin peaks for that piece of shit charmed
>>
File: ,.png (316 B, 26x58) Image search: [Google]
,.png
316 B, 26x58
, this is my proof.
>>29469427
>>
too many people treat life like a competition for success
>>
>>29470848
>things someone who treats life as a competition for success and is unhappy with his standing would say
>>
File: 1465936647842.png (249 KB, 1213x1483) Image search: [Google]
1465936647842.png
249 KB, 1213x1483
I think reddit is better than 4chan in just about every aspect.

But the shitty design and culture of 4chan attracts edgy idiots like shit attracts flies, and I'm a fly too so I enjoy the company.
>>
>>29465872
John greene already supports the woman part
>>
>>29471722
john greene has a fucking woman part
>>
I wholeheartedly support Israel and identify myself a non-Jewish Zionist.
>>
>>29466061
Read about Post-Postmodernism and New Sincerity. Start with the essay E Unibus Pluram by David Foster Wallace (to find, for example, on bookzz.org). It's essentially about what you're saying.
>>
File: 1463267616194.jpg (114 KB, 655x1600) Image search: [Google]
1463267616194.jpg
114 KB, 655x1600
i guess i can't say it but no concept is determinate and consequently no proposition has a determinate truth value

pic related
>>
Communism and fascism are both good in their own right, but democracy is flawed because most people don't know whats best for themselves, humanities golden ages where when the stupid where serfs
>>
>>29465009
I'm a vegan for environmental reasons.
>>
>>29465009
My current situation is my own fault.
>>
The US gvt is deliberately filling europe with Muslims to fuel the next generation of global warfare.
>>
>>29465112
You among them
>>
feminism, and that you can be friends with girls without one of you wanting to sleep with the other :^)
>>
>>29472356
>David Foster Wallace
I don't necessarily disagree with him but I think the end point of that argument is always 'think for yourself'.
After considering and thinking for myself for many years, I think its really just fashion. Fashion in the most obvious sense. You hold those ideas and show them off to people because you want others to admire them and say 'wow what cool ideas!".
I don't hear older people do that. They just like complaining about whatever young people are doing, thats their 'fashion' I guess.
Its not that they are idiots, its just the only possible thing they can think about discussing that lets them feel comfortable.

I personally think that a lot of people want to simultaneously ignore other peoples ideas and yet claim they are considering their best interests. This results in things like 'we need to ban guns to save lives'. I was listening to Michael Wood on the Joe Rogan Experience the other day and it felt like a perfect example. You can have the right, the privlege to own guns he was arguing, but we still need to ban guns because there are a bunch of idiots out there doing bad things and they need to be controlled.

I can't disagree that it might 'lower' the amount of actual events that occur, but are we really going to give the FEDERAL government more power when we already have so many laws on the books designed to stop this sort of thing getting ignored?
I feel like its not a topic people want to discuss because there's really no payoff. Its not fun, its not 'new', and it doesn't excite, but it works 100% of the time.
Like those people who openly support socialism then go to bed bath and beyond and buy a 1000 dollar mattress and boxspring and have it delivered. Of course, any discussion immediately turns into 'but we haven't done it RIGHT this time' or "it works fine in X country".
Yes, yes, I'm just glad I'm not living in that country.
>>
>>29472787
I think the Globalists or corporate class or whoever is pushing the refugee meme because they have aging populations and they want young workers to tax to support all the old people.
I saw an ad from Denmark promoting a program to send young men on vacations to meet women to have children with to 'do it for their mothers" and it showed like a crowd of grandma types waving off their youths to go breed.
They had literally /r9k/ in one scene and mocked him. Its just economics.
Everyone in the boomer generation was promises giant pensions and they are getting them, we won't.
>>
>>29468003

lol what a stupid picture
>>
File: 1465219385519.jpg (556 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
1465219385519.jpg
556 KB, 1536x1536
>>29466061
We have to keep up our level of irony as culture of the Internet progresses and changes. The most important thing is appearing to be the coolest, most subversive poster online.
>>
File: Screenshot001.jpg (652 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot001.jpg
652 KB, 800x600
Diablo 2 mods are the peak of video games. Nothing will ever compare.
>>
File: brb.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
brb.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
>>29465828
How can I be like you anon. I share your philosophy basically. Where did you start with your practical primitivism senpai?

Societal shame has me trapped

I don't even dare walking out barefoot or buying those foot gloves. I pig out on candy all the time, I barely ever go outside and never into actual nature. I feel doomed help
>>
I think that Shivering Isles was garbage and that Knights of the Nine was superior in literally every single way despite not being a real expansion
>>
>>29473611
I'm depressed about being civilized man. I believe we're going to exterminate ourselves within my lifetime. Cognitive dissonance, how do I escape this existential crisis?
>>
Suicide should be considered a basic human right and forcing someone who truly wants to die to live should be considered to be ethically on par with forcing some who wants to live to die. Except teenagers and children because they are essentially subhuman until adulthood
>>
>>29473572
>NINE DEMONS!
>not playing on slash or resurgence
>>
>>29473611
Not the same guy, but you have to stop being such a puss.

Go outside one day and walk around with your least favorite pair of clothes on. I guarantee nobody will give af. It's a good way to prove to yourself that no one will gaf when you buy those foot gloves.
>>
File: download.jpg (30 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
30 KB, 479x720
>>29466061

Thanks for describing the modern internet in a way that I've been trying to get off my chest for a while now. Allow me to rant a bit even though you've pretty much said it all.

When exactly did the fun police go from being anti establishment to BEING the establishment? Probably around the time this god forsaken image became popular. The worst thing about this stupid neckbeard fedora maymay isn't how often it's posted, and it's not the way it's used to shit on people. The worst thing is that it works. It allows you to swoop in and claim the moral/social high ground without ever having to commit to a real opinion.

And they get away with it every time. So many topics are off limits now because they'll get shitposted to death by these fedora retards every time.

And I know exactly who's doing it too. I wager 1,000,000 good boy points that if you traced out the timeline of cringe threads going from an occasional thing to a 24/7 nonstop monster, you would have a history of 4chan going to shit that most people will agree with.

If you're one of the people perpetuating this bullshit, I hope one day you have the emotional maturity to realize any random neckbeard is probably a more interesting person than you'll ever be.
>>
File: edgy.png (278 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
edgy.png
278 KB, 960x960
>>29473791
I agree with you 99% but I think the blame doesn't necessarily lie with 4chan.
I didn't exactly mind the "cringe" stuff at first. It was people parading around in public with dakis and mlp plushies and poking fun seemed to be all in good taste, but now there's an entire culture of "youtube stars" that only watch and take the piss on inane cringe videos. It's not just people that have absolutely no social awareness and wear diapers in public, it's people having fun with stuff in their own home, it's become a new way for, and I hate to use this word "normies" to shame people they don't like while still claiming like you said the moral high ground.
I guess the best example would be that leafy guy, I hate youtubers in general but I'd say he takes the cake for the most egregious and obvious example of this. The worst part are that these people aren't even "alpha" in any sense of the word, the people that post fedora images are themselves not exactly desirable or socially active. I remember there being a study about this that I just don't remember the name of about how people who are one "rank" above those at the lowest rank are the most likely to attack those below them, it's a way of saying "no no no I'm not like them, I'm an alpha I swear"
I know that went completely off topic but I also had more I needed to get off my chest because this stuff has shown no sign of stopping
>>
>>29473791
I'm a fat neckbeard and although I think I'm interesting as a person that has nothing to do with the fat neckbeard part. I can just shave like any normal person.
I think you're right about the net being mostly a few vocal assholes who pollute the minds of everyone else into believing that everyone thinks the same way. Its strange how effective it is.
>>29473917
Yeah I'm glad I don't even know who you are talking about. I don't spend time on youtube too much because I can't take five seconds of some idiot going on about anything.
I suppose thats the real problem. You know its a cover, its not authentic. I think in this age authenticity, telling the truth and showing your real feelings is what people genuinely want. Thats probably why Trump is selling so hard, he's an ass but he's OUR ass.
>>
File: download.jpg (168 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
168 KB, 1024x768
>>29473917

It's because of this stupid fucking social mechanism people have where if we always over correct if we feel like something is out of control or too common a thing in people's heads.

Remember around the time Invader Zim was made, when "random humor" was a really popular thing? After a few years of that some kind of switch flipped in society's head. Suddenly nothing was allowed to have an off-beat sense of humor without being called "LOLLO RANDUM XXDD." We're past that now but fuck what an ugly time that was. It gives me hope that this bullshit will pass too. I worry that this irony thing will feed into itself and will never go away, but that's how a lot of other fads felt too.
>>
>>29465009
Dubstep is enjoyable.
>>
>>29473917
>>29473791
>>29466061
i don't think its just a trend, i think its our current society.

the death of god, new science and insane information overload of the internet points us straight at nihilism. so why bother having any stance anymore? we know its all meaningless and pointless..
>>
>>29474863
about a hundred different philosophers have about a hundred different answers for you.

Try reading Nietzsche.
>>
File: skeptical.png (160 KB, 286x318) Image search: [Google]
skeptical.png
160 KB, 286x318
>>29466061
>>29473791

90% of fedora posting is done by christians
>>
Chrono trigger was just okay and chrono cross was much better

Peanut butter is gross

Kek is an annoying word

Superheroes are mostly boring
>>
>>29465684
I share this belief
>>
There is nothing wrong with vaping.
>>
>>29465009
Girls actually have it WAY harder than guys do because they are put on a pedestal and viewed only in looks and not on what intellectual thoughts and ideas they might be able to come up with.
>>
I'm the only real person either trapped in a dream or in a simulation. Everyone and everything else is just a reflection of my subconscious and the universe literally responds to my thoughts. However, I don't fully believe this, so my powers of manipulation are limited to what I've been told is "realistic"
>>
I support Trump but I think even though Hillary is a huge liar she has a better, southern girl type of personality and would be more fun to be friends with than Trump. Tl;Dr -How she acts in private is more /pol/ approved than how Trump acts in private.
>>
>>29475296
Solipsism is pretty common desu
>>
>>29475183
Thank you.

Most days, it makes me so angry it feels like shaking apart. Of course, then I'm being an overly emotional bitch. So I tend to smile when I must, stay inside, and submit work anonymously.
>>
I think Feminism is good.
>>
My rare opinion is that women don't have it easier than me n
>>
>>29475805
I'm >>29475757, and it's kind of a mixed bag. Some things are definitely easier-- you're allowed to have emotional support, and I have used the lost puppy look to get out of traffic tickets.

On the other hand, it's difficult to be taken seriously, you're "cute" for having researched opinions, and you really do have to be a cut above the competition for others to accept your fortune as merit-based.
>>
I am an anarchist, if this get any replies it will probably be HURR EDGY TeeNAGEr from the post-sincerity brigade that has already been mentioned in this thread, but I have found literally no good arguments for constituted, dogmatic authority in any form and there are mountains of evidence that power corrupts and breeds a mentality of distance and superiority that gets rid of human compassion. Do you really think Obama would personally be killing everyone he orders drone strikes on? The entire history of the USSR basically just says "Bakunin was right".
>>
I think that the idea of "the dumb masses" is an incredibly pessimistic and narcissistic. I sincerely believe that most people are intelligent and have good intentions.
>>
>>29475882
Men can also be manipulative. I'm a woman too, but I don't have the social skills you do for the things you described. It has more to do with charm and sociability than gender
>>
I honestly believe /r9k/ and most of 4chan are generally decent looking, intelligent people with just a very low self esteem and lazy
>>
>>29475986
And autism, never forget the autism
>>
Free will needs to be done away with and humanity ought to be put under the control of a computer-god hivemind.
>>
I think women deserve equality to men
Very attractive people generally have nice personalities, since they were generally treated well they have no reason to be pointlessly mean
Black people are worse than Muslims
>>
>>29475947
Without authority, there would be a vacumn eventually filled by the men with the most capital. Anarchism ignores human nature.
>>
>>29465009
Woman are evil baby machines, inferior in everway, they need a man to control their every actiion as they incapable to control themselfs

That's not a opinion, is a fact

it used to be normal, but in neo/r9k/ its rare extremist evil and sexist
>>
>>29465786
the whole anti-vaping meme was started by tobacco companies because they don't want competition

>"we get it you vape" literally YEARS before vaping became a thing
haha yeah sure totally legit
>>
>>29476103
Anarchism has historically been anti-capitalist. Authority of a boss over workers is still authority. Besides, is=!ought.
>>
There is no God but there should be. We need to build one.
>>
>>29476132
I know the rhetoric, I'm asking you: what's stopping a red-blooded capitalist from walking his way into an anarchist utopia and bending it to his will? Capitalism, whether you like it or not, offers the most competitive business model. With the right setup, said man could build a business that outsells his competitors by selling the cheapest products and no force would be in place to stop it.
>>
>>29476208
There should not be a god. We need to kill anything that looks like general AI. Silicons get back in the oven.
>>
>>29476235
Capitalists wouldn't exist in a system of collective ownership. Anarchism aims for a global and universal social revolution. There'd be nowhere for capitalists to come from, and they'd have no way to accumulate property.
>>
Prisons, war, and the post-industrial job market are eugenic ratchets that weed out high-test genotypes. Domesticated animals are more neotenous than their wild predecessors, but this also goes for humans.
>>
File: download.jpg (227 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
227 KB, 1280x1024
Best Zelda.
>>
File: hqdefault (4).jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (4).jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>29476062
>muh universal equality and efficient distribution
>last about five weeks then end up with a fucking queen
>>
I don't believe that sheep exist
>>
>>29476312

This is why niggers are dark and have coarse hair & longer limbs. They are essentially wild humans
>>
>>29476278
First of, anyone can be a capitalist. It's an ideology, you can't suppress that without an authoritative force.

Lets say this fantasy land existed. This is assuming we've been able to get any real socialist country to prosper, yet alone communism or anarchism. I find a bunch of goods I want, grab a shovel and bury them underground. Boom, they're mine and mine alone. There are no consequences for hiding goods; if I'm removed from your anarchist community, I can start a gang with other dregs and I'd like to see a completely peacful, anarchist society drum up enough volunteers to fight back without a chain of command.
>>
>>29476555
>First of, anyone can be a capitalist. It's an ideology, you can't suppress that without an authoritative force.
that's not what "capitalist" has meant historically.
Also are you saying that stealing as an individual action undermines an economic system? The same would exist in capitalism. If you just take shit the people who run production aren't likely to keep giving it to you.
>I can start a gang with other dregs and take power blablabla
that's literally what's happening now and what we're against you do realise. How in a system of collective ownership could you magically get the resources and organisation to do this hypothetical scenario? You're using an example that might apply to a hippie commune to a situation involving millions of people and mainstream social values.
>>
File: megumin_16.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
megumin_16.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
I believe that human sociality as a part of everyday life, was the original intent of a 'god' of some sort. The gigantic amount of variables that stack up so high, that it is impossible to comprehend even a portion of it, so people are capable of ignoring trying to understand it and just simply revel in their ability to micromanage their thoughts. Additionally I believe that autism is a 'glitch' in the system where certain people are capable of seeing the system as a machine and are either able to see too much and are overwhelmed, or don't see that much and are still put off immensely.

also i realize that this is retarded, and is coming from a retard that is willing to recognize that i have almost no chance of understanding anything fully and shouldn't even bother trying
>>
>>29476443
I live in New Zealand, there are more sheep than people. I can assure you they exist.
>>
There are important things you only learn through drug use.
>>
>>29476675
If everyone owns everything and I can steal, that means small but significant pockets of people can steal, and we can acquire whatever is needed before our leave.

I'm not a social conservative or authoritarian by any means, but authoritative powers at the very least prevent what we define as crime. That means anything in the ballpark of reckless endangerment such as transportation laws.

But I really should've started this all with the fact that an Anarchistic society is essentially a Nirvana Fallacy. It assumes that the entire world will evolve to this ideal despite their being no evidence of it's conclusion.
>>
>>29475986
Yeah I've been told I'm chad looking but im super auti Mcautismo and don't have friends. This is my hub senpai
>>
>>29474782
Seconded
https://youtu.be/Hkgik4edDpY
>>
>>29466061
Holy shit this. In particular i think your point about being self aware is most important and probably overlooked. I think literally all that matters is being self aware and that's what seperates cringy 12 year olds and people you can hang around who have different tastes/qualities than you
>>
Hourly reminder:
Dominance
How can anyone enjoy being choked. manhandled, slapped, degraded etc.
Simple, They are biologically predisposed to find a powerful, abusive male who controls them more attractive than a weakling they can control themselves.
Socialisation and education can erode this predisposition, but almost never entirely, and more often than not, only slightly.
They're predisposed towards this seemingly illogical behavior because it makes perfect evolutionary sense. A female human's energy investment and risk to their own life in birthing child is vast.
9 months of pregnancy, placing her life at risk. Birth, placing her life at even greater risk, and after this, years of having to care for the child.
If all that is going to be a worthwhile investment for the woman, that child had better be strong. And who is stronger than a brute who asserts his physical authority over all he encounters? If you want strong genes, then a physically imposing man who you want, and an aggressive one, who rules his territory with an iron fist and crushes his enemies, is even better.
In terms of evolution, it doesn't even matter if he beats her to death once she has served her duty and given him children. By that point, her evolutionary imperative is served, and likely served well - the children, blessed with their brute of a father's genes, will also learn his brutish ways, and like him, will learn to conquer and subjugate or die trying.
This is the way of early, tribal man.
The female fetish for rape is entirely to their evolutionary advantage.
1/2
>>
Negroes were royalty. All of them. Every last one. There were no farmers, no hunters, only kings.
>>
>>29465009

I think capital punishment is repugnant as it is the ultimate exercise of power by the state and the rate at which we execute innocent people is absurdly high.
>>
>>29477156
HOL UP

**origionoli**
>>
>>29477127
One thing, there are many others, but one thing that a lot of guys don't get about women is that they subconsciously require dominance
If she in in a relationship with a man, if he does not dominate her, she will dump the guy to find someone else who will dominate her or simply cheat on him if he can provide for her better than chad/tyrone
If she is the one being dominated, she will deep in her heart feel at home. Even if the guy is beating the shit out of her, her deep instincts tell her this is good.
If she is single, she will run wild and fuck off essentially trying to get someone to dominate her out of making trouble.
Of course culture has its sway in all of this. If culture tells her to behave on her own she will try to some extent. If culture tells her that being dominated is bad, she will be confused and conflicted. But what I said at the top is the base, natural instincts of a woman.
http://www.techtimes.com/articles/3477/20140218/women-attracted-to-masculine-men-only-during-ovulation-study.htm
>>
>>29473791
>The worst thing is that it works. It allows you to swoop in and claim the moral/social high ground without ever having to commit to a real opinion.

In recent years there's been a massive influx of feminists and christfaggots on this site because of this. They're still minorities but they're growing at extremely disturbing rates, and all because people don't want to do anything "edgy" to scare them off or do anything "fedora" to argue against them..
>>
>>29465009
tattoos are inherently fine but shitty people have an annoying tendency to get them
>>
>>29465112
I agree. Everyone really is boring. And I believe in euthanasia and Eugenics, bit these aren't rare opinions on 4cha
>>
ICP is one of the best bands ever. They've made many many millions without radio play, and are widely known.
>>
File: pearl.png (426 KB, 848x465) Image search: [Google]
pearl.png
426 KB, 848x465
>transexuals are really gross and creepy
>traps are usually just as bad
>dyed hair can be cute, and is not a red flag
>tumblr and reddit are not automatically bad, the smaller communities are okay
>vegans are not *that* annoying
>people with a bmi over 21 are fat
>video games are not that fun
>cartoons are more entertaining than anime
>women and men are mental equals
>there is nothing wrong with being a manlet
>being a neet isn't enjoyable
>18 is a reasonable age of consent
>mulatto women are usually very pretty
>>
>>29477941
look, a normie
>>
>>29477941
>>transexuals are really gross and creepy

Not unpopular

All the rest are shit.
>>
File: 1465686328874.png (44 KB, 164x187) Image search: [Google]
1465686328874.png
44 KB, 164x187
>>29477974
I don't deny this.
>>29477941
Hello, my fat weeb MGTOW friend.
>>
>>29477999
>>29478026
Hmm, I fucked up. Ah well!
>>
Testing testing 123.
Refrigerator.
>>
File: 1466366050176.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1466366050176.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
>>29465009
Relationships and marriage are a waste of time and a trap.

Kids, even bigger.
>>
>>29465724
Fuck, that pic is 100% loyalist dreadnought feels.

>ywn fight of the Emperor
>ywn die for the Emperor
>ywn still serve, even in death
>ywn wake up from deep sleep to help your battle brothers... again and again
>ywn realize that all your friends - bravest of the glorious space marines, the Emperor's finest - are all dead now
>ywn decide that despite you're all alone now, you'll fight forever... because duty calls
>>
>>29478967
>ywn fight for the Emperor

fixed, sorry
>>
>>29476117
Honestly it just looks dumb. It looks like you're trying to be cool but aren't tough enough to actually smoke. Like "look I still listen to mommy and don't smoke I just le cape :^)" vaping sucks
>>
>>29466061
it's what some people call "cognitive dissonance"

partitioning the mind into various sets of behaviors that end up fighting each other and eventually blending into a single brown mess.

people who just follow blindly are destined to be fertilizer. not much use fussing about them.
>>
>>29479022
at least it doesn't give you cancer :^)))))))))
>>
>>29465009
I hate when people on 4chan use the word "Proper" they apply it to everything, it's like they're making up arbitrary standards for the smallest things

There is nothing wrong with tattoos

I think height is not as big a deal as 4chan plays it out to be, I mean if you're 5'4 you're fucked but as long as you are above 5'6 you can lead a normal life
>>
>there are a lot of really smart and funny people on 4chan and if they worked together they could probably make a shit ton of money writing a tv show

This is evidenced by the aff 4chan has had on the zeitgeist with memes and other forms of humor
>>
>>29465009
Women are cool and nice. I have no axe to grind with the opposite gender.
>>
File: Flag_of_Bulgaria.svg.png (523 B, 255x153) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Bulgaria.svg.png
523 B, 255x153
I, umm, genuinely believe that Bulgaria doesn't exist. Don't ask me to explain.
>>
File: file.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
file.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29465009
4chan shouldn't have any standards.
>>
unicorns are awesome. by the way, how can i get on the fbi watchlist?

(don't ask, don't tell)
(what you talking about?)
(well, something starting with g and ending with...)
>>
Honestly? Probably my opinion of what constitutes an attractive woman.

Shit I find unappealing or fucking annoying/repulsive:
>Angelina Jolie lips
>big asses (seriously, they always turn into cottage cheese)
>cow tits
>girls playing with their hair
>girls biting their lips or making those "cute" faces
>girls who sing with a "beautiful" voice (i.e. breathy, whispery, gravelly, or warbly)
>girls with "graceful" or "dainty" gaits or movements (shit drives me up the wall)
>this is oddly specific, but the whole batting-the-eyes thing or the slow-wink-with-one-eye-and-long-lashes thing also drives me up the fucking wall and I hate it
>girls with conventionally perfect facial structure (I actually don't hate this one, but it's not attractive at all to me)
>teeth as white as fucking snow and so perfect that they look fake

Things that I find attractive in girls that don't seem to be popular:
>tiny asses
>mosquito bites or a/b-cup tits
>short or boy-cut hair
>"autism face" (you know what I mean)
>girls with goofy-looking faces and expressions and gaits that aren't fucking fake
>girls that can fucking scream/shriek
>lisps (dunno why)
>unobtrusive lips

Seriously, this bitch? She's hideous and I couldn't bear to wake up and have to look at her every day.
>>
>>29479294
germans? Jews don't exist, the holocaust never happened.
>>
>>29479249

have you thought about just flying there to check?
>>
File: 024.jpg (145 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
024.jpg
145 KB, 750x500
>>29479311
But this one? I'd be all over that shit.

Dunno why I'm wired that way, but I can't argue with my dick. It's not like attraction is negotiable.
>>
>>29466061
that's just the inevitable dynamic of a website that revolves entirely around posting jpegs with inane text and trolling. it was never any different. everyone's been denigrating and disparaging everyone else since this site began.
>>
>>29479294
If we are at the point that the FBI/stasi/whoever are putting you on watch lists for internet comments on the web's leading mentally ill NEET board, then you may as well go ahead and post whatever it is, because what you are living in is called a failed state, and you're going to get taken to GITMO eventually no matter what you do.
>>
>>29466155
>The Germans never invaded it

>Implying they didn't
>>
File: cat.jpg (156 KB, 548x681) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
156 KB, 548x681
>>29465009
Don't base your motivations and aspirations in life based off 4chan or anything people spew out online.

I'm talking about the whole "get a girl and get laid" thing people rave about at a young age. Seriously, while it does feel great, it's not the ultimate feeling or status that will find you happiness in life.

Be your own happiness, and you will live and die happier than any kind of sex and affection can ever provide for you in that moment. It fades away, just like any other high.

Hopefully that helps some of you people looking at these words from a different glowing screen in the dark. It took me a long time to realize that on my own.
>>
File: 1466228333927.jpg (100 KB, 720x711) Image search: [Google]
1466228333927.jpg
100 KB, 720x711
>>29480366
While everything you say is true, I will say that, for most young men, getting laid is important to happiness. If you reach middle-age with no sexual experience and have to marry a woman who's had 6 or 7 partners that she fucked hundreds of times, that's actually a huge difference in power that will threaten the relationship.

You can see how it makes even men in their early 20's very insecure. They wind up doing degrading or humiliating things in pursuit of pussy. The men who have had sex are more free to focus on education, careers, enlightenment, or whatever because they're secure in the fact that they can get laid, that they aren't missing out, that there's not some mystery or experience that they need to have in a hurry in order to catch up, that middle-aged women aren't the only women they'll ever be able to fuck without being a creep, and that they aren't defective in that particular way. Sex can truly be treated for what it is and even rejected as inconsequential or secondary to loftier things because it has been experienced and because it doesn't have the same mystery that places it on a pedestal for people.

You can argue that our society is twisted to even make getting laid so early a rite of passage or an expectation, but that does nothing to change the fact that insecurity will always creep in if you aren't extraordinary in the truest sense of the word.

If you're truly so enlightened that you've found your own internal happiness and just don't give a fuck, none of this will apply to you, of course. That said, I doubt that's true of most people.

If, for instance, you had a long-term girlfriend in high school and had lots of sex with her, and if you tried out every deviant and twisted sexual act possible while in that stage, then neither sex nor long-term romance will be a mystery to you. You'll be less likely to prioritize sex or romance in college or your career because, hey, you've done that shit already.
>>
prequels are far better that the cheesy original trilogy
>>
Every girl should have small boobs and wear v-neck t-shirts and leggings and shoulder length hair.
>>
>>29476926
A bit late responding since I was out, but that's not really what a nirvana fallacy means. All anarchists are gradualists to some extent. If you're still here then I'd recommend you read about it because there are people who have written books on this that are much better at arguing than me.
>>
File: 1466576060988.jpg (15 KB, 236x322) Image search: [Google]
1466576060988.jpg
15 KB, 236x322
>>29481111
I bear witness to your quads.
>>
File: jesus.png (58 KB, 611x740) Image search: [Google]
jesus.png
58 KB, 611x740
>>29465684
hey i found that site, some of these send in's are great
>>
I believe that tulpas are real but that the modern tulpa community vastly exaggerates their perceptions and almost everyone alive today lacks the concentration to make an actual tulpa. I also believe that for this reason most tulpas are created accidentally and a good example of that is alter-egos in online communities. It is quite common for people to take on a new identity and personality when posting on the Internet. You can imagine that if a person does this long enough (which is easily the case) -- they may accidentally create a tulpa that has sentience.

I am also against calling it a tulpa at all so as to distance myself from a community of people that spend hours imagining anthropomorphic furies so they can have "sex" with them. I will instead relate the word "tulpa" more to unconscious role-playing where the process becomes automatic and hidden through a process of habit. This is similar to what actors do when they take on a new role -- they immense themselves in it and some people have trouble separating themselves from the character they portray.

Tulpas are nothing more than tricking oneself into unconscious role-playing with oneself. Consequently, it is perfectly possible for an individual to experience "talking" to an entity that they created from scratch. I would go so far as to say that other aspects are possible like "possession" which I will define as a more immersed form of role-playing (instead of the "tulpa" "taking over" the host -- the host simply decides to dedicate oneself to the performance and see things through the eyes of the role play. All perfectly in their control.)
>>
>>29465009
All of the worlds problems can be solved with a little genocide.
>>
>>29469419
Even then they haven't really been in touch with Japanese Internet culture. So much of it is lost in translation if you aren't actually in Japan living the lifestyle, as most of it is a reaction to the Japanese rat race combined with the high population density and small land mass. Americans in particular really have no means to understand this unless they have spent time in Japan, as it is so radically different in terms of land and population sprawl, etc.
>>
>>29475757
Shut the fuck up, cunt. No one cares about your opinion as a female.
>>
>>29475079
It's literally the only thing they can say against atheists, that stupid fucking fedora meme.
>>
I fucking hate how 90% of people "like music"

They don't fucking like it, they listen to random hit singles, some shitty playlists, epic nostalgia "my dad used to listen to this xD" hits, and the occasional extremely popular album like DSOTM or Sgt. Peppers even though they only listen to it in full one time while they text their friends or study.

It's not a hobby or interest for them, it's a fucking occasional time waster. And then WHAT PISSES ME OFF MORE THAN ANYTHING is when confronted with someone who doesn't "like" music, they throw a hissy fit and say stuff like "what??? how is that possible??? xD"

I'd rather hang out with people that don't ever listen to any music than 90% of the human population that say they like music even though its only a fleeting distraction for them.

And then another thing that pisses me off about these people is that they take their "music taste" so seriously and get more offended than anything else when you tell them that fucking alt-j or twenty one pilots are terrible trash cashing in on nostalgia instead of doing anything respectable or interesting, and then they only actually listen to fucking 3 of their tracks and yet get offended by people shitting on them even though they don't even actually like them or else they'd listen to more of their music.

And then lot's of these normies have the audacity to call your taste in music shit because you don't like their "favourite" shitty rock band and accuse you of liking Bieber/one direction/etc and you don't know what "real music" is even though those bands they like use as much autotune and vocal modifications as Bieber does.

Fuck you, music is not your interest.
>>
>>29481394
Such is life, anon with an opinion I encounter daily.
>>
>>29481440
So, what are your emotions concerning prog rock?

...I like the way layers of syncopation make me feel. I am mostly a casual, but I pay attention to every detail and it makes me happy. Am I doing music wrong, anon?
>>
File: Can you see now.jpg (30 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
Can you see now.jpg
30 KB, 208x250
>>29465009
People exist only to entertain me
>>
>>29481592
What I'm more getting at (beyond just general ignorance) is that people who have videogames as a hobby or like to read novels or are movie buffs spend hours every day upon their respective interests.

Yet, most "music listeners" spend under an hour a day listening to music and they aren't even listening to it. They're using it as background noise to their primary focus which is texting, driving, cooking, shitposting, playing a game, etc.

People can sit and watch a 2 hour movie with ease but can't sit down or walk around listening to a 40 minute album.

If you don't listen to much music, but at least pay attention to it and don't hold fucking stupid ignorant opinions (anything to do with REAL music or musicians, etc) I'm fine with you.
>>
File: truth.jpg (219 KB, 1018x554) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
219 KB, 1018x554
>>29471517

Worst opinion I've seen by a long shot.

Original original.
>>
That the self is an illusion and under close and patient examination one can be free from it, in some moments.
>>
Homosexuality and trans are the same mental illness (gender confusion) presenting differently
>>
I'm persuaded that since my brain is full of electrical impulses, my consiousness dies every second and gives birth to a new one that's unaware that she was just born etc etc.

It gives me panic attacks, it isn't cool at all
>>
>>29481697
>Yet, most "music listeners" spend under an hour a day listening to music and they aren't even listening to it. They're using it as background noise to their primary focus which is texting, driving, cooking, shitposting, playing a game, etc.

THIS. I actually agree with you now. To me, the constant use of music as background noise only goes to show that most people don't appreciate it as an experience on its own.

To me, the best music experiences are when I can just lie down with headphones on and listen to an album all the way through. I used to do it once a day as my break between classes and dinner, and I had another phase of doing it when I went to bed stoned.

My tastes aren't even that "patrician," but by your standards, which I think I largely share, it's worth something to let the whole album tell its story and actually pay attention to the sonic experience instead of muddling it with other shit. You wouldn't watch a movie while doing other things, right?

I dunno. Maybe it's the synesthesia, but I really don't understand how music can just be background noise to people, or even sound in general. I was actually having that exact thought earlier today and several times over the course of the last month. It fucking blows me away that people can have the radio on in a car as background noise, hold a conversation, and drive, all at once.

Holy fuck, you actually get it, and I love you for it.
>>
>>29465872

>women can fuck whoever they want as much as they want.

You do understand that men aren't the only ones that suffer from this newly liberated sexual market for women, right? Women's happiness has plummeted more than men in the past 20 years or so.

The stable family is actually very fulfilling for women and they are amongst those women who are very happy with their lives. Single women who go out and party every night are following their primal urges and that doesn't necessarily equal happiness.

Most women like that end up marrying a man for money rather than love, because:

>They wasted 10+ years of their lives looking for ''Mr Right'' only to realise Chad won't change because women like her won't change. Chad has access to so much young pussy, why be faithful at all?

>She's gotten lots of things for free but now that her looks have faded, she's decided to get someone who will appreciate her. Naturally this is the beta man who spent his time working hard at his job.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.