[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>other cars on the same country road as me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 680x680
>other cars on the same country road as me
>>
Driving is ultimate robot-tier. Can you make a picture?
>>
>>29464800
Just pull over for like 5 minutes retard
>>
File: Plague of Gripes.jpg (49 KB, 1439x808) Image search: [Google]
Plague of Gripes.jpg
49 KB, 1439x808
>>29464800
Floridabot here. I know the feel.
I love driving but DESPISE driving around other drivers. So stressful and awful.
>>
File: car.jpg (90 KB, 840x724) Image search: [Google]
car.jpg
90 KB, 840x724
>bitch ass tailgater on my ass
>>
>>29465089
That fucking sucks, had this some while ago. Some fucker LITERALLY drove half an hour like that while not even overtaking even though he had the opportunity.
>>
>driving nice and comfy
>woman on the phone forgets to yield and floors it 70+ mph in front of me

I'm close to snapping.
>>
File: 1458071629788.png (49 KB, 156x156) Image search: [Google]
1458071629788.png
49 KB, 156x156
>tfw 22 and can't even get my learners.
>>
>confidence enough to drive

Fucking normie desu
>>
>>29465355
It helps that I take the same routes/roads all the time, I only go to a few places on the regular because my NEET ass has nowhere to go otherwise. I don't mind driving but rather being in traffic, having other cars on the road with me, namely on large, busy streets with a lot of cross traffic and spit.
>>
Nearly crashed today because a car was going around a blind corner in the middle of the road
>>
>zipping along a windy mountain road
>only have my permit, so my dad is in the car too
>going reasonably fast, probably faster than I should be, (doing 35-40 in some places where I really should've been doing like 25)
>keeping good control, feeling alright
>huge fucking Mack truck out of nowhere
>fucker's barreling towards me faster than I'm driving
>rides right up on my ass, feel like I couldn't slow down if I needed to without being rear ended and getting totaled
>get out of the curvy, complicated part
>stop and let a pedestrian cross the road in a tiny town in the middle of nowhere just to piss off the truck guy

Reeee
>>
>>29464800
>>29465355
>>29465499
>>29465599
Quadruple dubs nice
>>
>>29464907
Driving is ultimate normie-tier.
>>
>>29466042
This. Everyone making their driving license as soon as they turn 16/18 are normies.
>>
>tfw I had driving lessons when I was 18 but I'd sweat and scream and frighten the instructor
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.