[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go into chatrooms >pose as a 6/10 girl >with a 2/10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 5d7FG4V.jpg (611 KB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
5d7FG4V.jpg
611 KB, 4000x3000
>go into chatrooms
>pose as a 6/10 girl
>with a 2/10 personality
>act cunty, boring, standoffish
>walk all over guys
>they still act thirsty as fuck

No robots women are not the problem with the sexual market, its the MASS amounts of beta enabler bitch boys
>>
>>29464625

beta orbiter genocide when
>>
>>29464625
I've learned this recently myself

>be a roleplaying /tg/fag on MMORPGs
>decide to roll a female toon just to see what it's like on the other side
>any time I ask the global chat to sell me an item, six people volunteer to give me one for free
>sometimes one especially thirsty guy will give me several
>just yesterday I subtly informed a guy that I level via crafting XP, so he gave me several full stacks of ingredients from the highest crafting tier, worth a few dozen gold coins at auction
>when I'm RPing people actually approach me and start conversation, whereas as a dude I have to be the one who approaches people, because if I don't then I'll just be sitting alone every night

Shit sucks, bro. They really are born with inherent value in people's eyes.
>>
File: consensual.jpg (34 KB, 500x464) Image search: [Google]
consensual.jpg
34 KB, 500x464
>>29464625
you're not wrong really
If most men weren't such enablers this rampant feminism and sexual liberation that's been going on for some seventy years wouldn't even been happening
>>
>>29464840
Everything about that picture is perfect
>>
>>29464625
>women are not the problem
Right. They don't have agency, they can't be responsible. I get that.
>the MASS amounts of beta enabler bitch boys
How could this ever be fixed? Even if you made them all into men with grueling military training, women still have the upper hand and EVENTUALLY would bitchify them.
>>
>>29465152
>Even if you made them all into men with grueling military training

this alone would weed out a lot of the beta cucks who could potentially be gassed or something. Maybe less extreme and just not allowed to be around women

Also we could just ensure every man has sex to realize just how overhyped it is
>>
>>29465314
>this alone would weed out a lot of the beta cucks who could potentially be gassed or something.
kek. Yeah I was thinking something like that. Make the training harsh enough and it should diminish their numbers at least (implying I wouldn't be one of them eh).

Maybe just reducing the amount of men relative to women could fix a lot of things. Historically there seems to have been periods of prosperity following demographics like that. But in a democracy, women would make all the rules. So... no way anything would be getting fixed.
>>
I've done it and I kinda get the attitude at times. Because you get some fucking WEIRD guys, and I mean full on woah type of weird. They'll spring out their creepy shit out of nowhere, you can talk to them for half an hour then they suddenly just get weird and you can tell they're jerking on the other side.

Then you just automatically get cautious.
>>
>>29464760
>Approach a girl for RP
>She gets surrounded by a bunch of others
>Approach a group
>They're super elitist and only RP amongst themselves in case you're some mary sue
>Approach a guy
>He makes small talk and ignores you
>Try to join an RP guild
>Super complicated process
>Nobody approaches me except for gay guy characters who attempt to ERP with me then when they see I'm not interested but still willing to RP they go anyways

>Go on a female character
>Someone approaches in seconds.

The struggle.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.