[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am an AI researcher and I need your help. I'm going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: putin smug.jpg (42 KB, 600x489) Image search: [Google]
putin smug.jpg
42 KB, 600x489
I am an AI researcher and I need your help. I'm going to make a clone of Google's Deep Dream, but I'll call it Deep Meme. Instead of the AI learning to recognize patterns of animals, it will learn to recognize rare pepes. In order for me to make this work, I need a large body of rare pepe images. Please post your rarest pepes to help with my research.
>>
>>29464556
You can google rare pepe collection and find thousands compiled in different places.
>>
dis a gud idea thbhdqp
I approve and bump
Also /r/ that old pepe that says "call the cops idgaf"
>>
File: 1462619620334.jpg (73 KB, 650x520) Image search: [Google]
1462619620334.jpg
73 KB, 650x520
>>29464556
>I am an AI researcher and I need your help. I'm going to make a clone of Google's Deep Dream, but I'll call it Deep Meme. Instead of the AI learning to recognize patterns of animals, it will learn to recognize rare pepes. In order for me to make this work, I need a large body of rare pepe images. Please post your rarest pepes to help with my research.

I really hope you're legit.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.