[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never again be bullied in a sexual fashion by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: [sweating_intensifies].webm (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
[sweating_intensifies].webm
2 MB, 480x360
>tfw you will never again be bullied in a sexual fashion by older girls in high school

i miss those days
>>
Nah never got that cause I did what I could to hang with the "cool" older outcasts. Did get a girls phone number because of it. I was in 6th grade and she was in 8th.

Didn't do anything with her though, I was just a kid and scared as fuck.

The only girls that bullied me were the cunts in my class and they were all ugly as shit, physically ugly usually and mentally always.
>>
>>29464552
Where this from?

Original ESPs I backed up and stored in a different folder after cleaning GMSTs and shiet from all my mods Comment
>>
Freaks & Geeks. Very good serie.
>>
>>29464552
>Bullied a lot by this one girl who hated my fucking guts for no reason I can fathom apart from having to be within the same radius as her
>Makes some comment about my terminally ill mother in class one time
>Lose it
>Pick up my chair and launch it across the room at her
>Target hit
>Dragged to the headmasters/principals office
>Given the usual what I did was bad shit
>Overhear outside the door the girl walking past sobbing saying "I-i-i don't know what I did wrong"
>Expelled for about two weeks
>When come back have to spend the rest of my school days in a place they call "the unit" which was just a section of the school for the retards who didn't qualify enough for the autistic unit
>Also known as a woman beater from then on

Oh yeah, they sure were swell times alright...
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 604x340
You will never be humiliated by your older sister
>>
>>29464707
that doesn't sound good at all

the girls who bullied me would corner me and mock my lack of gf, and block me with their bodies when i tried to escape
>>
Older girls in high school are ugly.

In fact, most 9th graders are already disgusting duck imitators.
>>
>me, 5th grade, just starting to experience sexual feelings
>sister, 8th grade, has friend over
>friend has a reputation for being kinda slutty
>shes white, blonde, kinda taller but not much but thicker. If chubby, just slightly so
>she introduces me to the word kinky, a word I had never heard before
>tries explaining it to me, her and sister laughing at me
>some time passes, like an hour or so
>go back to bugging them cause I was immediately in love with this girl
>girl starts getting physical with me, pushing me around in a playful manner
>one thing leads to another and now she has me pinned under the mattress of my sisters bed while my sister is watching TV
>my head is poking out from under the mattress, girls face is inches from mine
>shes teasing me and I'm acting like I dont want this
>eventually she starts threatening to drool on me
>dropping a line of spit closer and closer to my face

It all just stopped then but I was infatuated with that girl. Never really saw her much after that. Dunno what happened to her but I don't think she really was interested in me anyway, she had some huge crush on an older teacher so I'm guessing old guys were her thing. Oh wells.
>>
File: 205.jpg (55 KB, 542x616) Image search: [Google]
205.jpg
55 KB, 542x616
>>29464989
oh to be a youngling again
>>
File: 9f5.gif (415 KB, 488x519) Image search: [Google]
9f5.gif
415 KB, 488x519
>>29464552
>implying this kind of thing happens
Oh fuck that would have been amazing.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.