[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have 2 days left of school before I leave (I'm 18) >want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 316x202
>have 2 days left of school before I leave (I'm 18)
>want to ask qt I've never spoken to for her number
I know there are normalfags on here and adv are no use. How the fuck do I do it?
>>
>>29464441
just be ur selph
>>
Not a chance in a million years.a lso you must be 18 or older to post on this site.
>>
>>29464441
How are you not on summer break yet? What happen?
>>
>>29464441
if you know you're never going to see her again just do it. you have nothing to loose except your pride
>>
Don't because it won't work. Even if it does she has no reason to talk to you.
>>
>>29464679
HOW THE FUCK DO I 'DO IT'
>>29464637
Thanks Chad
>>29464651
I am 18.
>>
>>29464721
I'm literally in the exact situation as you, i would also like an answer
>>
>>29464721
just talk to her is all i can say until someone suggests something better, do whatever itll be awkward as fuck and its a shot in the dark but sometimes thats better than nothing. especially if you wont see them again
>>
>>29464441
If you've never spoken to her, what good is having her number going to do? Why would you suddenly be able to talk to her if you got it?
>>
>>29464845
if she wasnt interested why the fuck would she give it in the first place?
>>
>>29464788
oh fuck i just realized your asking for a number, shit i dont think i could help you with that.
>>
>>29464883
Maybe she would, maybe she wouldn't. But if striking up a casual conversation with a classmate is beyond OP's ken, dating might be a bit too ambitious at this stage.
>>
>>29464441
Wear a wig and apply some hardcore makeup.
Basically, disguise as a drag queen and get the convo going with her. Once she seems interested, reveal yourself and ask her out.
>>
File: 3123.png (116 KB, 800x388) Image search: [Google]
3123.png
116 KB, 800x388
>>29464441
don't do it she will say no and you will be devastated that's what happened to me
>>
>>29464441
u miss 100% of the shots undont take

_wetnye gresbtky
>>
Go up to her, "hey I've seen you around a lot but we never talk or have classes or anything, was it your first year here?" Depending on her response you decide if she's interested in talking
"Well if you ever wanna talk or something or hangout this summer just hit me up, do you have *insert any social media or ask for phone number"
Good luck anon
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.