[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this how you get pussy bros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
Is this how you get pussy bros
>>
>>29464258
You woo her with your words
Chad makes you a fool when he fills her.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 706x302) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 706x302
Or you just look physically attractive

That works much better than reciting a 16th century sonnet
>>
File: FXZWmSp.png (87 KB, 762x421) Image search: [Google]
FXZWmSp.png
87 KB, 762x421
Yup. Being a grammar Nazi is how you get all the ladies
>>
>>29464312
with... curds?
>>
>>29464385
This fedora tipping retard needs to have a pint glass broken into his face
>>
>>29464442
Typical normie.

>I don't like it therefore it must be punished
>>
Women think I'm 'smart' because I speak well - though not pompously so - and am well read.

I'm not smart, people here are just stupid. I live in Ireland and our accents are fucking dreadful all round and we really are white niggers... well most of us are.

Even fellas think I'm smart or use big words... they think a three syllable word is 'big'. Jesus and to think I wanted to save this country at one point. The English were right in taking us over.
>>
>>29464312
>>29464312

>You say 'yes bby please I love u so it is true'
>then she say' Fuck of Pajeet you creepy Indian fuck and learn to POO IN THE LOO.'

:( i would have got her a new ipad
>>
>>29464455
That's almost everyone's mentality on here though.
>>
>>29464568
Except normies actually do this in real life through social pressure though.
>>
>>29464592
At least Normies have the balls to do it in real life while you do it on the internet like a scared prick.
>>
>>29464385
I actually agree with this. Contractions are for hicks and niggers.
>>
>>29464630
Right. People on here think they're so tough and edgy by saying "kill yourself" to everyone they disagree with. Being anonymous makes everyone on here act so bold.
>>
>>29464630
Normies have the "balls" because they have the whole society behind them. They know that they can shit on robots because they have backup.

Just like the ball sitting in a tank has balls comapred to the guy who is standing on his bare feet.
>>
>>29464312
C'mon

You woo her with your words
Chad's dick penetrates her to woo
>>
>>29464647
It's funny how normies think that the ability to hurt someone makes them more right. Like if you call someone fucking ugly and he goes
>hurr u wudnt say dis irl id beat u up
So what if you can beat someone up? It doesn't change the truth.
>>
>>29464489
Didn't know the Black and Tans still existed, Sassenach.
>>
>>29464649
No excuses.

If you can't handle adversity and the odds stacked against you then retire to some closed off room and stay there.

Otherwise stop crying like some cunt about your situation and do something about it. Your biggest concern is a bunch of jocks and roasties being mean to you and demeaning you; you have it easy so stop with the tears. A few faggots is hardly something to get upset about, take them out if you must because we on here can do nothing for you and I for one couldn't be fucked to hear people complain all the time.
>>
>>29464630
>>29464568
rekkt
>>
>>29464431
With turds
>>
>>29464696
>t. Facebook republican who posts memes, talks with his friends at the pub about 'the cause' and then goes home and watches BBC and UK football leagues.

I've grown up in republican families and all the Irish Nationalist 'dream' is now is a bunch of tired old fuckers sitting in pubs listening to sappy faggot 'We were oppressed songs.'

I love my country, I love Ireland; it's the most beautiful country on earth and I have felt this way since I was a boy... but it's people are no longer my people because they simply exist to cry and weep. Ireland Forever indeed, but it won't be the Ireland these nostalgic alcoholic retards want because they're too busy on their knees. I won't die putting my faith in weaklings.
>>
>>29464258
this quote is actually really good advice. I had never thought of it until now.
>>
>>29464385
No one is suggesting you be a grammar nazi, just speak eloquently yourself.
>>
>>29464759
>If you can't handle adversity and the odds stacked against you then retire to some closed off room and stay there.
That's what normies would like me to do. But that's not going to happen. When you are for example expected to play chess and you get given a table with half the figures you're supposed to have while your opponent has all of them. And then you're expected to play and win, what's the correct reaction? To just retreat? Fuck no. To play? Fuck no.

You act like complaining about injustice is bad while taking it up the ass is noble and shows you have strong character. That's pretty fucking funny.
>>
>>29464258
>>>/reddit/

This is a place for qizards, and NEETs. Go back to your normalscum containment board.
>>
>>29464911
You're comfortable in your position as a downtrodden person.

If you can't adapt and work with what you have to best the Normies then you may as well order that helium tank.

You are retreating though, in fact you already have... you're here in your safe haven complaining; the Normies can't find you here for now so you have indeed sought refuge.
>>
>>29464968
>implying wizards can ever "best" Normalfags
>being a tryhard

life is meaningless, depressing, and brutal. If you don't agree, you should go back to Plebbit
>>
Actually kind of true. Obviously don't go around being an asshole correcting other people in regards to what they say, but I think the closest I've ever come to successful contact with people of the opposite gender occurs when I'm in a very good mood, confident (which is like 90% of everything, and I barely ever get to feel that way), and do a good job at talking. Intellectual enough without being pretentious. Expressive, but not excessive. And this is obvious advice which a lot of people already know, but being comedic in the right way is fucking gold. Not idiot class comedic, but willing to casually laugh at yourself as if it's nothing, and capable of finding intelligent comedy wherever possible to whip out at appropriate times.

I fucking understand this shit, I just don't do it. I'm still a suicidal NEET virgin robot who hasn't talked to a girl since I got out of the psych ward.
>>
>>29464968
>If you can't adapt and work with what you have to best the Normies then you may as well order that helium tank.
That's what normies would want me to do. But when someone attacks you, you attack back.

>You are retreating though, in fact you already have... you're here in your safe haven complaining
I'm not playing their game though.And I haven't lost. Someone who started uneven can never lose. You can only lose if you have fair starting position.
>>
>>29464385

>that image

i cant tell if hes autistic or a fedora tipping euphoric atheist
>>
>>29465161
>implying fedora tipping euphoric atheists aren't autistic
>>
>>29464258
Good looks and confidence mean more. Also making women feel inferior to you during a conversation works wonders. Put her down whilst teasing her. OP's image is just fedora tipper fantasy
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.