[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live with gf for years >very abusive relationship, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: aOOKSA5.jpg (134 KB, 484x586) Image search: [Google]
aOOKSA5.jpg
134 KB, 484x586
>live with gf for years
>very abusive relationship, but so low self esteem I couldn't see it was
>and on good days, we have a really nice time together
>but over the years get worn down from legitimate emotional abuse, sometimes physical
>still feel a deep connection with her
>never really do anything fun because she's a workaholic which is fine I guess
>have a friend whos a girl, start hanging out with her more often, we have fun together
>start to gain confidence, realize the situation I've put myself in, start to drift away from gf
>gf knows I have feels for my friend and she quickly tries to 'change' and still claims she has changed completely, don't really believe her
>now I'm in love with my friend, but I still care about my gf
>still have to live with gf because we depend financially on each other
>she suspects that I have feelings for my friend, but I can't directly tell her or break up with her because she may destroy all of my stuff, she already destroyed my clothes when I walked out of the house during a fight

I'm fucking trapped. I'm trying to make myself not feel anything, but I can't escape these feels. I can't win no matter what i do..
>>
Get your shit out of the house while she's at work, then leave forever. Ghost her. Have your friends and family ghost her. I've never been in this situation so I'm just throwing out ideas. I hope things get better OP
>>
>>29464252
>still have to live with gf because we depend financially on each other
Is she paying all your bills or something??
>>
>>29464292
They could be in an expensive city where it's like 2 grand a month for rent and neither can afford to live on their own.
>>
>>29464292
we split everything, neither of us have the time to work full time with university

shes acting like she really changed, shes trying really hard, part of me loves her and believes her, but a voice in my head is saying shes just manipulating me and trying to trick me, and when my friend is gone she will emotionally fuck me again...

like I'm a grown ass man, and this girl gives me panic attacks when she comes home sometimes because I know she was going to yell at me

it's so hard to not feel for her tho because of the way shes acting now, I know it can't be real people don't change like that fast
>>
>>29464371
Dude, if you can go to couples councilor and give it a real shot if she wants to change. Like if you really do love her give her a real shot at it. Yeah people don't change over night but if she is trying it means she cares at least a little bit. You know.
>>
>>29464424
dude part of me just doesn't care anymore.

I guess the main problem is I just have no idea what I want..

like how do I say bye to someone you care about deeply..it's fucking gross
>>
>>29464252
>She's a workaholic

Just collect all your things and move out while she's at work. If you plan carefully, you could easily remove all your stuff from a home you share in less than 4 hours. Leave a note behind saying it's over. If you're friend is willing to date, pursue her instead, because she's clearly a better option, but you'll probably have to move into a single bedroom apartment. Even if your friend wants to date, I doubt she'd let you move in.

At least all your stuff will be saved.
>>
>>29464698
This is the best reply so far but don't see if you can move in with the friend you want to date. Try to move in short term with a supportive friend or family member until you can get any independent housing.

Pack up all your stuff while she's at work and store it at this new place or in a locker. Don't forget anything you might want; assume anything you leave you'll never see again.

Leave her a note and agree to speak to her only by phone.

You just need to leave as soon as possible. It'll get better once you get yourself out.
>>
>>29464778
Also don't ghost her because ghosting is for children. Take the time to explain to her what happened and why but then, once it's resolved, be done with her for good.
>>
File: 4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg (22 KB, 367x332) Image search: [Google]
4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg
22 KB, 367x332
>>29464252
You sound like the biggest pussy on the planet. Almost as bad as men being beaten by their wives. Just fucking leave... live in your car, find a roommate, goto a family members or friends house for a week. God damn.... just jump off a bridge you faggot.
>>
File: 1466283622124.png (809 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1466283622124.png
809 KB, 960x720
>>29464252

>Live with gf

Stopped reading right there. Get the fuck off my board, normie scum. Kikebook and plebbit might take you
>>
>2 girls infatuated with you

lol just lol @ normie problems
>>
>>29465665
never said other girl was in love with him retard
>>
>>29464529
I feel you at that but if you care about them, it's sorta fair. Like yeah you can give up and go but if you guys try something like that and it fails then at least you both get a form of closure with it.
>>
File: Feels from the East.jpg (161 KB, 708x826) Image search: [Google]
Feels from the East.jpg
161 KB, 708x826
>>29464252
>>29464798
>>29464778

Pretty much. Good luck with this fucked up situation. And in the future maybe try not to end up in this type of problem. Live and learn, OP. Live & learn.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.