[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=030_ 1421237536 I just came
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: pizza.jpg (94 KB, 550x688) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
94 KB, 550x688
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=030_1421237536

I just came across this and felt like it completely encapsulates normie behavior. They were being retarded yet all ganged up on the calm reasonable guy. Look out surprised and spiteful they are the guy stood up for himself and pointed shit out objectively instead of agreeing to their fault framework of the situation.

Change backstory
>they handed four $10 and two $5 for a $43 total order
>receipt got explained and delivery guy left
>apparently they were expecting change but didn't hand $45 instead
>>
It really doesnt, considering the amount of normies showing outpouring support for the pizza dude.
>>
I remember when this happened
The entire internet went on a witchhunt after these guys
I wonder what happened to them
>>
The way the roastie went from damage control to hardass as soon as he was already out the door. Pathetic cunt.
>>
>This just in: Human beings are terrible
>More news at 11

Pretty sure this kind of shit happens everywhere all the time. Human nature is and always has been fucked up.

And the irony of this thread being posted on /r9k/ of all places. This entire board showcases the worst traits of humanity 24/7. Who the fuck are you to complain about someone else's behavior when you're probably some far-right /pol/ shitstain who wants to mass genocide every conceivable minority the world over?
>>
>>29464677

Why so butthurt?
>>
>>29464605
Trying hard to divert hate to an outgroup to be accepted and immediately parroting the other's lead. They literally need to be socially led for anything.

I remember being in class one day and got paired with a fat roastie. She treated me coldly and even with contempt because I look average desu. But I had a mix of Chad and normal friends at that time that went to me to pass time since the project was ez. Bitch suddenly lights up and tries to make nice with me after seeing I had some sort of group she can weasel into.
>>
>>29464677
I'll tip 7 on 45. I'm not a nigger on a power trip. The teamwork meme that gets perpetuated throughout the workplace hasn't robbed me of basic human decency and objectivity.
>>
>>29464677
At least say something reasonable instead of the sjw racism card. Robots are terrible people in general, yes. /r9k/ frequenters are jerks and bullies and in general evil people who should be soylent green ingredients.
>>
>>29464169
>audio
>video
These fuckers had it setup to accuse him and wanted to get someone fired for their amusement. The fact that he even brings it up that he has all these things and they constantly pester him and berate him shows this. Normies love to fuck with people and love to power trip.
>>
File: Comf.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
Comf.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>working out of an office five days a week 8 hours a day
>can't bear the loss of $5
It's as if they just don't value their own time in the slightest.
>>
File: 1465503101726.png (1 MB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
1465503101726.png
1 MB, 780x780
>Wageslaves have to resort to strong arm robbery to make ends means

There's no creature more pathetic than the wage slave. Truly a pathetic being.
>>
File: 1466461253371.jpg (224 KB, 1580x1600) Image search: [Google]
1466461253371.jpg
224 KB, 1580x1600
>>29464169
>Change backstory

Ur backstory is as retarded as the video describtion

So did they gave the pizza guy 50 dollar for a 43 dollar order and got their 7 dollar back at once without giving tip or did the pizza guy have to drive back and get change at pizza store because he deliberatley didnt have change with him because he wanted more tip?
>>
>>29465276
>Ur

get a brain moran. they gave 50 bucks for a 43 order and let him leave after reading the receipt items. then they call up his manager to make him drive back to give the change they did not mention they wanted.
>>
>>29465276
He told them it was 43 dollars and they gave him 50. 45 would've sufficed, though the $2 tip would be a stiff. $7 is almost a perfect %15, not an unreasonable assumption at all.

Wagecucks have only themselves to blame if four people can't afford to lose $7 between them - tipping might be a city in China, but it's a custom in America. Make a sandwich if you can't stomach to pay up.
>>
>>29464605
thats women for you, hard as nails when your back is turned
>>
>>29464169
So what exactly happened?

They paid $43 bill with $50 (when they could have just paid $45 by removing a 5) so the driver assumed it was a tip or something and then got called to bring it back?
>>
>>29465569
Yeah.

Why wouldn't you assume an extra bill you're being handed is a tip?
>>
>>29465569
why would the retards give him two 5's in the first place
>>
>>29465569
Yes

regional comet
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.