[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Easiest lay you've ever had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Smug.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Smug.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
> Be 16 year-old Australian in 2013
> Staying with U.S host family through high school program
> Spend two weeks going to host family's school before travelling with Australian tour group
> After school one day, new friends decide to take me to nearby Starbucks
> Never been, heard it's good
> Approach counter to order, see 9/10 qt working register
> Have a nice little conversation, before ordering a flat white. She has no idea what that is
> "What would you recommend?"
> End up getting some super sugary milkshake thing
> While waiting for order, new mates say she was flirting with me
> "Nah, she's just friendly"
> Order is ready
> Qt wrote her number on my cup
> Few days pass
> Call qt, let her know I'm not in U.S permanently, but organise to hang out anyway
> Hang out at her place alone
> Order a pizza, get plastered, and watch some shitty indie film
> Ask why she gave me her number after such a small encounter, because I'm retarded
> "Your accent is hot and you seemed okay"
> End up fucking
> MFW 5/10 me fucked 9/10 because of accent
> I love American women
>>
>>29464057
>not a virgin
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29464057
Fuck off normalfag. But I can relate, am Ausfag and have spoken to people overseas before, and they froth the accent.
>>
File: 1425199364490.jpg (178 KB, 1355x903) Image search: [Google]
1425199364490.jpg
178 KB, 1355x903
>>29464657
Your women's accents can be grating though.
- americunt
>>
>>29464841
>can be

They always are desu
>>
Was traveling abroad and waiting to cross a river. I didn't want to wait till the ferry got back though so I found a local girl with a boat nearby and offered to pay her if she took me across. Along the way she said if I paid double she'd let me bang her, so I did. When we made it to the other side, she found a little inlet and we fucked in the boat.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.