[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi fellow robots, I'm in some deep shit right now so could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
Hi fellow robots, I'm in some deep shit right now so could you help

>10 days ago I was hanging out with some athletic kids and shit
>I'm really not a very athletic person or anything and I also hang out with some people who are into csgo and memes and shit, I'm only there cause when I was young I was fat and so I did sports to exercise so in turn I know these kids
>some weird ass kid is also there cause he's friends with a kid there.
>we all hate him
>his first name is Apoorv
>he says he's a fucking l33 hacker but all he does is telnet and ddosing
>we call him genderfluid and then he gets amused so he goes up to me and says " hey baby, heard you were genderfluid"
>mfw everyone laughing and taking vids
>genderfluid faggot takes out his tongue and licks my forehead bc that's all he got to bc I moved away
> Everyone was taking a video and laughing
> I say "I think I contracted down syndrome"
> I check my phone and I check people's stories
> 10 people have a vid of me getting licked by a faggot
> People still texting me and asking if I have genital warts

News spread like fire but at least it was in summer break so hopefully everyone will forget when school comes
>>
Post vid

Oregano cumment
>>
epic banter bro! haha nice summer 2k16! good times and good vibes!

not one person cares.
>>
File: 1464900590522.jpg (78 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464900590522.jpg
78 KB, 600x600
>>29463943
What is this, high school?
No one gives a shit once you're done with school. By the time you're 24 you'll have lost contact with 95% of the people you met in college and 99-100% of your high school people.

Get over it. If you sperg out it'll have power over you, but if you just laugh it off and ignore it people will get bored and let it die. Do. Not. React. And it'll all be better by the next semester.

Thank fucking god I'm not in school anymore with bullshit like this going on.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.