[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do woman really like this shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
do woman really like this shit?
>>
>>29463787
he looks pretty good, no need to be jealous it will eat you inside
>>
he's handsome and the hair works for him
>>
they like that bank account and future earning potential
>>
>>29463834
>>29463814

Looks like a dyke to me.
>>
>>29463814
i know he looks good but he also looks like a woman
>>
File: lmsex.jpg (48 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
lmsex.jpg
48 KB, 600x450
>>29463787
Are you 16? If so, maybe your peers do.

Tween girls like boyish handsome guys like Bieber and One Direction.

But they get over it. Once they start hitting 21/22, they start going for masculine men.

This is, of course, stereo typically speaking.

I'm 25, and I've watched girls my age fawn over guys like Bieber/Andy Biersack when they were younger.

Give them a few years and they'll start wanting pic related.
>>
>>29463787

Yeah women love Ellen
>>
File: justin bieber.jpg (77 KB, 634x625) Image search: [Google]
justin bieber.jpg
77 KB, 634x625
>>29463857
You're a virgin 4chan loser and has tens of thousands of girls lining up to suck his dick every night. Do the math.
>>
>>29463841
This
Most women only like him for his career success. Younger girls like him for his boyish looks though. As women age I would say they are physically attracted to more masculine characters opposed to feminine ones
>>
>>29463875
no i mean, did you see the dude from home alone?
he looked like a boy and looks like a man now.
justin bieber look like he got stuck in puberty
>>
>>29463875
The guy in your pic isn't exactly masculine.
>>
>>29463947
It's a masculine hipster.

He may not be masculine compared to a macho douchebro, but he's masculine in hipster circles and as everyone knows hipster chicks are the hottest
>>
>>29463891
I've had sex before
swing and a miss
>>
>>29463947
Not saying that he is masculine, he looks like a regular portland hipster. However, it was what girls want, more often than not, and what they consider to be masculine.
>>
File: 20160419_121009.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
20160419_121009.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
I look like a total douche faggot, right?

Well I get laid twice each weekend.

Once you figure out how to be sexually attractive getting laid is very fucking easy.
>>
>>29464016
y u balding?
>>
>>29464016
but you are not feminine,even if ur legs imply
>>
>>29464016
you dont look like a douche, look kinda like trying to hard to be something... idk what thoe... hair is kinda meek
>>
File: 1280.jpg (111 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1280.jpg
111 KB, 604x604
>>29463875
>Andy Biersack
Bloody hell, I'm twenty years old and can still admit I would let him toss my salad if he asked.
>>
>>29464016
>fucking randos weekly

enjoy your stds hope your 99.99% "totally std protecting" condoms work :^)
>>
>>29464016

You're not attractive though, you just are dressing in a certain style. To fuck attractive girls you need to look like this at the minimum, 6'2 also.
>>
>>29464121
He is gentically gifted, which is a huge part.

He's also playing on your angsty teen nostalgia.

But then you're only 20, just a year older than your teenage years, I can't imagine you would have matured much in that one single year.
>>
>>29463787
I don't find him attractive, looks like a lesbian. Can't believe there are other woman that do think that. Terrible taste desu
>>
>>29464016
you look like someone that is trying to look like a douche.
Boasting about your sexual relationships is weak
>>
>>29464016

nice hairline baldie
>>
You guys need to understand that PRIME women are attracted to pretty boys. The pretty boy gets her first when shes a virgin then he breaks her heart. Once she gets in her 20's which is old for a female, she will go for masculine type guys. I'm not talking bearded hipsters either i'm talking guys that are well built, have strong frames like wide shoulders/chest/back and strong jaw lines.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.