[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I figured it out. You are what you consume. The more you read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Yin_yang.png (10 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
Yin_yang.png
10 KB, 260x260
I figured it out. You are what you consume. The more you read and think about your despair, the deeper you fall into it, the stronger those pathways become in your brain. We are fucking ourselves over by not trying to change what we think about ourselves and other people. It's like hypnosis... you've been reading these negative words and absorbing them for years.

If you don't believe you can escape this hellhole, it's because your brain is already too cemented in this delusion of inferiority and emotional pain. You still have free will, you've just made it hard to want to change.

I'm not leaving, but I'm not going to come here as often. When I do, I'm going to be nice to people. I'm worth the chance to be happy and so are you.
>>
whether or not humans have free will is up for debate.
nice overall idea though

it's pretty rare to see anyone post something so logical on here

cheers
>>
>>29463726
>I'm not leaving, but I'm not going to come here as often. When I do, I'm going to be nice to people. I'm worth the chance to be happy and so are you.
This is pretty much what I've done. I go on other boards and start up non-aggressive discussions and help people occasionally.

Instead of just playing vidya and shitposting all day, I started making music and painting. Those two things actually helped me immensely, definitely try to pick up a creative hobby if you don't have one.
>>
File: 1462425490041.jpg (26 KB, 491x500) Image search: [Google]
1462425490041.jpg
26 KB, 491x500
You have an understanding, there's no doubt about it. As for the rest of it I'm not so sure. Come back soon
>>
>>29463775
>I started making music and painting
Lol what a loser, I bet you own a cat and drink tea.
>>
This is the house of Kek and meme Magick. It's a tool for demonic worship, now piss off.

:^)
>>
>just world fallacy, 'Eastern' edition

Move on, everyone.
>>
I can play 12 bar blues and shred guitar.

my favorite scales are harmonic minor and lydian
>>
>>29464700
So, you know you're making these people miserable, then? I guess that's what being a sociopath is like in the age of the internet.
>>
This is how meme magick works: you spread your truth through an image or saying which infects other people's minds. They begin to spread it too, though they don't understand why. People begin to believe it. That's why we're so terrible to other people here... it's feedback loop.
>>
Bump this thread, everyone.
>>
Great advice. Getting up RIGHT NOW to go lift , take a shower and be myself :))))
>>
Reality slips far away,
Fiction comes alive, we start to play it,
Hope is no more, behind a closed door
As we drift away from where we were before.

Hope and hopelessness become one
It's all meaningless, we've already begun
Yup, we are all one and the same
Never opposites, we play the same game.

So I listen to the world, know right from wrong
Stay focused so I can stay strong
If you ever wonder why I'm trapped inside
It's probably just because I told a pack of lies.

Maybe it's a dream, maybe it was pride
Maybe for myself, I often wonder why?
Until our very last breath
We're running after life, trying to beat death.

We walk a thin line between hope and despair
Running from the truth but it's already here
Told so many lies I don't know if they can find me
Only one life to live so choose wisely.

Heads or Tails?
Do you even know what side you're on?
Does it really matter if it's on the same coin?
If you want to achieve you gotta believe
It's time right now there's the door here's the key.

Just got to chase the pain away.
Let it fade away
There's a ray of hope beyond despair
Move on, look for the truth in this world.
(Only one life to live so choose wisely.)
Break through the confusion,
Find a solution,
Beat the twisted evil things,
Just do it, go for it.

Never say never,
Never say never,
Never say never,
>>
File: promise.jpg (29 KB, 870x545) Image search: [Google]
promise.jpg
29 KB, 870x545
People who hate those who love people need the most love of all.
>>
Everyone deserves love and respect. People don't believe they are worthwhile, and so they can't believe that other people are worthwhile. You have to love and respect yourself because other people can't be trusted to know this fact right away.

You are human. You are amazing because you have a mind and can think and exist. We are all alone with our own minds, all separate. But we can influence each other. Be an influence for happiness in yourself and others.
>>
>>29463726
>I figured it out. You are what you consume.
Does that mean I should start eating girls?
>>
>>29466411
Consume in a mental sense, obviously. If you want to be more feminine, read and do feminine things.

But to follow that tangent, eating people is the same as eating anything else because you're just reducing their bodies to the constituent parts which are identical to basically everything else. Carbon, oxygen, hydrogen, etc.
>>
File: blacksmithing.gif (180 KB, 218x222) Image search: [Google]
blacksmithing.gif
180 KB, 218x222
This board is cancer, you all should really limit your time here and do something, anything, to better yourselves - even a little bit more, each day.

One day, something is going to happen to you that will make you wish you turned your life around the day you read this post.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo4OnQpwjkc

I've got to go to work, but here's a song. When this thread dies, spread the kindness to other threads.
>>
>>29463726
Bullshit. Coming here is a symptom not a cause.
>>
Didn't figure out much OP, everybody knows that.
But these moments of realization are nevertheless enlightening.
Yes, r9k is toxic. But sometimes we need to interact wih like minded people because we're so fucked up inside.
Read and watch motivational stuff, reprogram yourself to do something worthwhile

>>29466492
Not really. You also consume other substances that come with what you eat. That's the usual argument for vegs, because at least beef somewhat poison their bodies when they're killed.
If OP wants hormonal mishmash though, lots of chicken is the way to go
>>
>>29463726
Thanks man this kind of stuff helps me get through tough times.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.