[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is anal sex so popular with women in the 18-25 age group?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: anal.png (234 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
anal.png
234 KB, 800x600
Why is anal sex so popular with women in the 18-25 age group?
>>
feels like being a virgin again
>>
>>29463703
This. They're too loose to get any pleasure from vaginal sex anymore.
>>
>>29463691
gotta stay a pure virgin for their beta provider
>>
>>29463703

>18
>so blown out already you need to go to anal

anal was supposed to be the mid-marriage "let's spice the sex up" thing

Now by the time they're 30 both holes are blown out
>>
Reading magazines
>>
I think a citation is needed, here, to substantiate your claims.
>>
>>29463691
because they think men want it, and a lot of women get pleasure from knowing they aren't like the other girls.
>>
>>29464048
FTR I'd be fine with this if it actually happened.
>>
You can't accidentally make babies this way.
>>
>>29463691
I asked a girl I matched with on Tinder whether she's going to let me fuck her asshole if we ever meet.
She told me she's never had anal but she wants to try.
We sexted for three hours one night, she sent me nudes but the day after she didn't even reply.
>>
i like fucking a well used asshole. you can pound as hard as you want and they can take it.
>>
>>29463691
It won't get oyu pregnant. Assbabies only exist in hentai land.

>tfw I don't live in a 2-dimensional hentai world...
>>
top quality bread OP
rly makes you think
>>
>>29465018

>ywn give Pizza assbabies

kill
>>
>>29464215
because she was texting chad as well and chad cock punched her asshole and answered her questions about anal sex basically you served your purpose for her amusement while chad reamed her rectum
>>
because it's kinky and naughty and you won't get pregnant so you can let him cum inside. I don't get why it's not more popular. feels good man
>>
>>29464081
good thing ear gauges are thing, ~20 years it'll be a mainstream fetish
>>
you cum in their ass, clean up, then go again in the pussy as hard you want
>>
File: 000888.png (67 KB, 255x199) Image search: [Google]
000888.png
67 KB, 255x199
They're the most open minded.
>>
File: trends & motivations.png (619 KB, 2048x3072) Image search: [Google]
trends & motivations.png
619 KB, 2048x3072
>>29463691
Anal sex isn't popular among that age group exclusively. The image is very much related.
>>
File: anal risks p1.png (685 KB, 2048x3072) Image search: [Google]
anal risks p1.png
685 KB, 2048x3072
>>29464404
> i like fucking a well used asshole.
Typically an anus gets plenty of use with its intended function (i.e., defecation). That alone can cause problems, never mind sexual idiocy.

At best, anal sex and significant anal-insertive activities accelerate or guarantee the development of anorectal health problems. They are pretty much inevitable as a person ages partly due to the normal functions of the area (and, for women, pregnancy and obstetrical trauma also). Receptive people are very likely to experience such problems earlier in life and those problems are likely to be (much) worse than they would be otherwise -- especially if you factor in surgical trauma (e.g. from treatments for consequences of sexual trauma) as well.

> you can pound as hard as you want and they can take it.
Rapid thrusting is always a bad idea. The anorectal area is delicate.
>>
I never understood why so many guys - let alone women - fantasize about it. Seems uncomfortable and painful for all parties involved
>>
>>29463691
In my experience, young girls do anal because they want to emulate sexual maturity. When I was in high school, girls aged between 16 - 18 would brag about their sexual exploits to seem more advanced than those around them.
>>
Why do women have submissive fantasies? I mean the heavy weird stuff. KHV here so I'm clueless desu
>>
>>29463691
Because it fucking feels good.

>tfw you haven't had a nice schlong in your pooper
>>
It feels good. Try it sometime. Nothing like a big fat dong in your anus.
>>
>>29466812
>>29466843
Just want to say I really like you and remember you my friend. You do good work
>>
>>29463691
NOT. ONE. SINGLE. STUDY.

ZERO. EVIDENCE.
>>
>>29466812

Do you have a blog or a website, friend?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.