[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How easy is life as a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: 1466618174969.jpg (108 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1466618174969.jpg
108 KB, 540x720
How easy is life as a girl?
>>
>>29463557
Pretty easy if you're not fat (even if you are you'll still have men after you), don't get raped, don't get manipulated into having sex and getting pregnant, don't have people assuming you're dumb and can't work hard, etc.
>>
so easy that she can PICK which attractive rich man is allowed to cum inside her
>>
>>29463557
Attractive? Easiest mode. Tourist mode.

Ugly? Hard. Just kill yourself if you're an ugly girl.
>>
>>29463557
It's not as easy as you might think.
>>
>attractive
Life plays itself

>normal to unattractive
Easy mode

>ugly
Normal mode

As a woman your entire life is just one big validation. You have worth for merely existing. As a man you have to work to get it. Even chad is only living on Easy.
>>
>>29463692
You have worth for merely existing. All humans have worth for merely existing. Not everyone treats others that way, but it's true. Start by accepting yourself.
>>
>>29463557
Put it this way.
I'd give that girl in the OP, or anygirl 4/10 or higher ANYTHING she wanted that I could possibly give her, put up with her fucking bullshit, watch the obvious garbage tv, and movies shes into, listen to the obvious garbage music she likes, listen to her bullshit opinion on things, gossip, and listen to her speak uninteresting nonsense that 99.99999999999% of females tend to speak, just to be able to have sex with her occasionally when she's in the mood.
>>
>>29463557

Well the one you posted is living on super-easy mode. the game revolves around HER

Im gonna fap to an image of her, shes so dreamy.. imagine in life how many men fawn over her. insane
>>
>>29463740

doesn't work like that

can't just magically "love yourself" when people treat you like shit all the time

girls don't understand because even the ugly ones will get betas that lie to them to make them feel better

nobody lies to us
>>
>>29463740
I do not hate you for your ignorance, but realize your perspective is skewed due to your gender.
>>
Depends on how capable or willing women are at using their advantages. Some women don't want to use their inherent benefits (halo effect) even in innocuous ways.
>>
>>29463785
You have inherent inner worth that is not based on what other people have told you. You exist for you alone. You are alive for you first, above all other opinions. Those people who treat you like shit are confused. You are a human being with a mind, and that's amazing and strange. You are a treasure and should be treated as such.
>>
>>29463853
I think it's the other way around. If you are treated like shit just because you're male, then that's fucking horrible. You deserve love and respect no matter who you are.
>>
>>29463557

Daaaamn look at those big ol titties id sacrifice my balls to jizz all over those fat mammaries
>>
The easiness of being a girl has to be divided into three components:

>#1: The MAJOR component of societal favoritism.
>#2: The MINOR component of sexual favoritism.
>#3: The SUBTLE component of interpersonal favoritism.

The MAJOR component is a real thing. By this we mean a hundred thousand little "favors" that society pays women, like not subjecting them to the draft, preferential hiring policies, major scholarships for having a vagina, and other forms of legislated chivalry.

The MINOR component is a real thing, but it's not as good as it seems. There are a lot of upsides to being a sexual object, but also a lot of downsides. As men we mostly notice the upsides, because we mostly notice young women, who are still basking for the most part in upsides. Even the ugly ones are much better off than average men in all kinds of areas: validation, companionship, support, being wanted, etc., all of which come easily with easily accessible romantic relationships. But the non-noticedness of old hags is precisely one of the biggest downsides. Women "go bad" rapidly, and live the rest of their lives as superfluous at best, never quite understanding what the hell happened and why no one worships them anymore.

The SUBTLE component is the single biggest factor. It doesn't express itself in huge gestures like #1 does, but it's constantly there. People look at you, notice you, smile at you more. People want to hear what you have to say. You feel interesting and engaged at all times. You are a miniature celebrity. Your life matters, you matter. Women at the core of their souls feel like they are "good," "worthwhile." Most men don't feel this, toiling their whole lives - and failing - to earn this feeling.

#3 is the big one. Even MRAs don't understand it fully. Even without the big things like the draft, women would still live in a different world, a world where they feel like an Important, Wanted, Valuable Person at the base of their thought process and emotional well-being.
>>
>>29463630
I'm totally taking tourist mode. I fucking love that. Conveys it perfectly.

>>29463557
Cute grill, op. I'm impressed because I'm not usually into big ears or huge breasts but on her they work somethin' fierce.
>>
Top 10% of females literally have it made..life on tutorial mode. No one really disagrees.

The next 20% will have no problem making it just as well with a little bit of effort.

Unless a grill is in the bottom 10 percent, ahe will still have no problem convincing a dude to take her on for the ride
>>
File: face.png (218 KB, 318x319) Image search: [Google]
face.png
218 KB, 318x319
>>29463557
>be white
>don't be fat
>have big tits

that's the true lottery. if you're hideous no one will look at your face anyway.

pic related this girl has legions of beta orbiters, and I'm sure some of you have fapped to her before.
>>
>>29464039
/thread
Good post.
>>
>>29464199
>>29464039

Although I'd say 3 is just a manifestation of 2. Men are polite to women because they want to have sex with them.
>>
>>29463557
is this girl really real? i mean damn.
>>29464039
>#3 is the big one. Even MRAs don't understand it fully. Even without the big things like the draft, women would still live in a different world, a world where they feel like an Important, Wanted, Valuable Person at the base of their thought process and emotional well-being.
yeah, women are biologically valuable, men are inherently replaceable. one man can impregnate multiple women, making a baby is physically demanding, etc etc
the most vapid known gold digging whores can just move on to the next nba athlete or what have you like its nothing, no loss to them if they get dumped by one. i don't even hate women it just is what it is.
>>
Woman make it difficult for themselves because of their irrational state of mind
>>
File: 1465402079191.jpg (21 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1465402079191.jpg
21 KB, 500x375
>>29463557

its like having the infinite health and ammo cheat on, while the enemy has 1% health and no damage, in the tutorial mode.

and thats if youre a fat chick
>>
>>29464923
it's amazing how accurate video game metaphors are sometimes. but the thing is women don't understand the advantage they have. they're also not inherently evil. they just go for what they want. same as we would.
>>
The problem are not the women,the problem are the dumb beta men with no self-esteem that put bitches on a pedestal because they can't control their sexual urges like if they were fucking monkeys.

They later try to mock women's intelligence when they are the real retards.

All beta males should be lined up and shot for being the main contributors to this cancer.
>>
File: normalfag just world syndrome.jpg (74 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
normalfag just world syndrome.jpg
74 KB, 600x800
>>29463740
LOL
Truly spoken like a male who isn't ugly/poor/alone.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 225x225
>>29465044
Dubs of truth. Without the thirsty betas, women wouldn't be entitled and would realize their real market value, instead of the one they ate lead to believe by betas
>>
File: You vs Them.jpg (1010 KB, 3112x3461) Image search: [Google]
You vs Them.jpg
1010 KB, 3112x3461
>>29465181
This.

Abstract "worth" is meaningless, it's material conditions that count.
>>
>>29463740
>All humans have worth for merely existing.
My sides. The answer to the question "what has just been launched into orbit".
>people unironically living this fairy tale and never experienced hardship in their lifes because they are normies
>>
>>29465221

Actually what matters is time. Long as you have time you have opportunity.

>>29463740 isn't wholly wrong in saying this, be he isn't right either.
It isn't enough to simply exist, one has to use their existence and purpose themselves towards something, only then does their existence have any value.
>>
>>29463557
Who is that girl? I see her posted around here a lot
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.