[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw pussied out trying to ask coworker on date after work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
>tfw pussied out trying to ask coworker on date after work
>called her from the list of staff cell from numbers after but cancelled the call because i realized how terrible of an idea it is
>she called me back and asked why i called her
>i asked if she's free tomorrow
>sorry im not
>ok
>hang up
>tfw she's not working anymore this week until she leaves the country for a year by which time i won't be working there anymore so i won't have to look her in the face again
could've been worse
>>
File: 1424043848876.jpg (71 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1424043848876.jpg
71 KB, 400x388
great things worked out
>>
File: Ragnarok Pepe.png (490 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
Ragnarok Pepe.png
490 KB, 500x707
>>29463482
Just get back up anon. Could've definitely been worse. Plus that wasn't an anxiety-induced choice - you definitely made the right call with the phone directory thing.

Hang in there buddy. We'll make it.
>>
>>29463621
she was way too beautiful for me anyways. i'm 99% sure she has a boyfriend bc girls that pretty always do. i'll try to go after the new girl at work who's a vegan and has a lot of acne and is 16
>>
>>29463743
At least you attempted to contact her. If you wouldn't have hung up it would have been better, but, can't hurt to ask a qt out. Worst case they say no, which, as you found, leaves you no worse off.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.