[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you tell if you're in love or if it's just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (10 KB, 284x178) Image search: [Google]
image.png
10 KB, 284x178
How can you tell if you're in love or if it's just infatuation? I've had this oneitis since middle school. I'm 24 now. And yes, she knows I exist.
>>
If you haven't fucked it's infatuation.
>>
>>29463379
I have but only twice and that was like 2 years ago. No condor too.
>>
Any other criteria?
>>
A few facts you need to know

1) You could feel infatuated with hundreds of millions of women. Infatuation isn't some fairytale thing that means you have to pursue her. TLDR: There will be others.

2) Put slightly more cynically, you are DESIGNED, as a man, to become randomly infatuated and feel like you "have to" pursue the girl, because your genes want you to commit to having babies. Doesn't mean that the feelings aren't real, but keep this in mind.

3) Love isn't even a fairytale thing. Real, decent love is something you choose, and something you work at, mutually with another person. There will be other people you could fall in love with.

If you aren't close with her, it is almost certainly not love, because love is a mutual commitment like I said. She still might be a really special person you'd like to pursue, but then all there is to it is to pursue her. It's not a question of destiny.

tldr: You don't find "love" and then follow it out of obligation. You find someone great, and then choose to work hard at being with them. But there are lots of people who are pretty great.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.