[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
INTERVIEW THE PERSON BELOW YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: interview.jpg (19 KB, 605x340) Image search: [Google]
interview.jpg
19 KB, 605x340
Everybody likes somebody else showing an interest in their life or being asked of their opinion or just for information. Let's try to keep this /comfy/ as possible.

This works by person A answering the question from the post above, and then posing a question for person B. Repeat. I'll start.

Do you have any pets?
>>
>>29463084
No
The end ......?
>>
File: 44818578.png (29 KB, 269x808) Image search: [Google]
44818578.png
29 KB, 269x808
>>29463155
Tell me about yourself, I won't elaborate on myself because truthfully I'm uninteresting and that isn't some silly false modesty or something similarly stupid.
You're not that anti-pet poster, are you?
>>
>>29464226

i like to get fucked up on strong downers mixed with alcohol

What more do you need to now lol
>>
>>29463084
I have a Jack Russell terrier.

Next question:

What are your thoughts on women?
>>
>>29463084
No, I had a Dalmatian since age 5 that died two years ago at age 16. Mom bought it for me since she thought Dalmatian made great pets for children because of the movie, turns out this one had amazing straight. He even broke steel chains by fucking pulling a couple times. Hell he made it to 14 and could still jump over the security door my dad installed in the kitchen to keep him away from visitors and that was a meter high, neither kids nor women could walk him, mom got injured trying.
Do you like receiving fake compliments?
>>
>>29464975
There is nothing wrong with women, they are humans just like me. If they want to share a man between twenty of them or vote for security it's their right however I do have a problem with the institutions and laws that favour them. It's simply not fair for me to go out and work so some women I never met can get a chunk of my and others salary to raise a kid in home
Have you ever pretended to like someone?
>>
Ask a slightly normie chad anything
>>
>>29465200
No; I'm a pretty shitty actor when it comes to relationships/dealing with the opposite sex. But if you mean dealing with a person and pretending to like them when I actually hate them, then yes I do this way too often.

Do you have references?
>>
>>29465299
I don't understand what you mean by references. Is it a work thing? If it is a work thing yes I do, I worked a year for my uncles tech company and can use him as a reference to tell anyone I actually worked for him all this time and I worked for my dads associate and can also use her as a reference to tell an employer I worked there all these years, she has a small law studio with 10 employees. I can also use my dad's cousin, since they are close who is a journalist to help me get a job as an illustrator down the line if I keep drawing, possibly even work for dc since he has contacts there. Dad's other two cousins are the owner of several .music studios and a couple of judges who I guess could help me too, my aunt is a psychiatrist for a private clinic making Bank and that's about it, I could also take over my dad's law studio and work with his contacts if I become a lawyer
Have you ever lied to a stranger?
>>
>>29465507
I lie all the time so probably, yeah.

Who is your favourite robot from history?
>>
>>29465597
I do t know, George Washington maybe? He was full Eliot but in the middle of a war so it was cool
Have you ever worked?
>>
>>29465991
Yeah, but only really basic jobs my grandparents got me. I want to do something I can do while I study like bartending.

What is your favorite genre of music?
>>
>>29466074
I went through a metal phase back in high school. Who didn't?

I don't have a favorite genre anymore. I guess the closest thing that comes to my favorite is trap and drum n bass. Other than that, I listen to most "normie" music.
>>
>>29466074
I don't listen to music, I may put nujabes or some bossa compilation while I draw if I run out of podcasts to listen to
When did you lose your last friend?
>>
>>29466118
Forgot my question.

Where do you live and do you like it there?
>>
>>29466147
an apartment in a big city, i spent a couple summers in a house my parents bought near a town in a closeed gates community with a pool a, tennis court and football field as a kid, i liked riding my bike to the near towns and exploring them.
That was nice as a kid but now i wouldnt live anywhere else than the middle of a noisy busy big city where everyone is mad and in a hurry
>>
>>29466296
question, what thing (phisical or abstract) you couldnt handle losing?
>>
>>29466319
my mind, clearly.

What would you consider the most important quality in the opposite gender?
>>
>>29466467
>my mind, clearly.
not giving these kind of answers
do you have anything to actually feel proud of?
>>
>>29466551
Yes, I have a lot to feel proud of, but I try to remain humble. Great career, I try to help my friends out, kind to people, financially successful.

Next question: What is the most meaningful activity you do regularly?
>>
>>29467077
drawing, i dont think there is a better use of my time in the world. Took me way too long to realize i wouldnt be happy doing anything else

are you one of those people that save random strangers who never asked for help by posting some half assed advice online?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.