[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you girlfriend was friends with him, how would you deal with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: bd1.jpg (35 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
bd1.jpg
35 KB, 320x320
If you girlfriend was friends with him, how would you deal with it? he's got the body of chad, but the face of a qt
>>
>>29462969
By not being a lil bitch like you
>>
I would become gymbros with him and probably ditch my girl

gains>girls
>>
File: 1457875877954.png (984 KB, 1166x849) Image search: [Google]
1457875877954.png
984 KB, 1166x849
>having a girlfriend with male friends

ISHYGDDT
>>
>>29463907
This desu.

My girl has 2 male friends. One of them being an asexual flamboyent kid and the other being a scrawny beta orbiter with aspergers.

You need to know the kind of people your girl is around
>>
>>29463907
>tfw my gf has exclusively male friends but she doesnt realise shes just my practice gf until I find someone qter
the funniest thing is when she tells me all their personal things they told her, holy kek some of the shit those orbiters say
>>
I'm going to live past my 30s because I haven't been fucking with my endocrine system with roids since I was 14. Mirin tho
>>
>>29464177
this is how I know you haven't lifted, kid is natural
>>
>>29464154
>holy kek some of the shit those orbiters say

like what?
>>
I'd ditch her for him and become his little sissy fucktoy~
>>
>>29462969
What do you think his routine is like?
>>
>>29462969
next.

she's already broken and always will compare that one moment with chad to lifetime with you.

find girl who has not yet been alpha widowed
>>
>>29464240
At least I can bench a plate kike.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.